PDA

View Full Version : Trades

mjw22
10-18-2012, 03:16 PM
As the season moves along it will be interesting to see when and who Millar moves. We know this team is being built for the next 2 seasons while still trying to stay in the play offs this year. Reilly is the most obvious then it gets interesting . Mcfaul Kirsch Messier would most likely be available Fioretti & Edmundson at the right price may be moved.We have some players who could bring back picks/prospects that may be needed down the road.

TheMysteryMan
10-18-2012, 05:07 PM
Fioretti and Edmundson would bring the most back outside of Rielly. Rielly won't be moved till the deadline if he is moved at all. I dont think our 20's are going anywhere. Messier has not impressed me at all and its tough to say but he hasn't looked like much of an upgrade over Bouhris. At least Bouhris brought toughness to the team. His skating is not very good. He's put up 40+ points the last 3 years but I havent seen anything out of him yet so hopefully he's getting adjusted and his game will pick up.

mjw22
10-18-2012, 05:45 PM
Fioretti and Edmundson would bring the most back outside of Rielly. Rielly won't be moved till the deadline if he is moved at all. I dont think our 20's are going anywhere. Messier has not impressed me at all and its tough to say but he hasn't looked like much of an upgrade over Bouhris. At least Bouhris brought toughness to the team. His skating is not very good. He's put up 40+ points the last 3 years but I havent seen anything out of him yet so hopefully he's getting adjusted and his game will pick up.

Rielly better be moved if the price is right. I heard two scouts at the PA game saying Pendergast from Hockey Canada was told he was one and done as far as the WHL goes. You're right about Messier hope he improves.

TheMysteryMan
10-18-2012, 07:52 PM
I'm not sure many trades need to happen this year we are a young team that hasn't looked too bad. If we could get Rielly out of here for a good price that would be great. The biggest thing this year is getting our young guys ice time.