PDA

View Full Version : rolling 4 lines

soupey18
10-19-2012, 02:48 PM
i think the broncos are hurting themselves by not rolling 4 lines early in hockey games. They get no flow going and by the end of the game the top guys are wore out. Come crunch time at the end of the season when you need solid play from 4 lines I am scared they aren't gonna get it due to lack of confidence from the start of the season. They are gonna make mistakes and there is a time and place to shorten the bench, but this early in the season and early in hockey games is not the place. Let them feed of each other. Anybody else feel the same

dodywood4ever
10-19-2012, 03:35 PM
Agreed. Especially when the 2nd and 3rd lines are doing NOTHING! Maybe Benson can provide some spark.

lordstanley
10-19-2012, 03:49 PM
Agreed. Especially when the 2nd and 3rd lines are doing NOTHING! Maybe Benson can provide some spark.

Benson will work hard on the PK and shut other teams lines down the best he can offense not so much probably of the slower forwards i have seen in ages

soupey18
10-20-2012, 08:07 AM
The boys looked good last night, I liked the play of Daniel Dale, Zac Mackay and Tanner LaSann. They brought alot of energy and didn't seem to have a bad shift. They created lots of scoring chances and put in an all around hard working gritty performance. Eetu also put on another stellar show between the pipes, the guy never seems to get worked up or get himself out of possible, he showed great poise again last night and came up huge in the dying minutes of the game. Bensen looked not bad from what I saw last night. I guy will have to wait until he gets comfortable and learns the new guys to see how he performs.

He Shoots He Scores