PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on article in Friday's paper....

saskdevil
07-16-2005, 08:00 PM
What do yall think of Mike Green possibly playing his last game in the dub? Will he make the CAPS or does he get assigned to Hershey ??

wango tango
07-16-2005, 09:33 PM
based on what cap fans have been saying on hersheys mini camp so far green has been playing solidly just not spectacularily. one fan expressed thoughts that green could use another year in the dub. i don't think green has anything left to prove on a personal level in the league however he probably feels a sense of unfinished business.

personal development for green the ahl is the next step. unselfishly i hope he makes hershey, selfishly i want him back in saskatoon.

GBG BLEED BLUE
07-17-2005, 12:04 PM
based on what cap fans have been saying on hersheys mini camp so far green has been playing solidly just not spectacularily. one fan expressed thoughts that green could use another year in the dub. i don't think green has anything left to prove on a personal level in the league however he probably feels a sense of unfinished business.

personal development for green the ahl is the next step. unselfishly i hope he makes hershey, selfishly i want him back in saskatoon.

Well whatever happens for him, if he stays in the dub or goes to the AHL, I really hope that he does make it to the Caps some point during the next NHL season. I really think he will go to the AHL, But If he decides to stay in the Dub with saskatoon for one more season, then all the better for the Blades.