PDA

View Full Version : 2012-2013 season

mjw22
11-13-2012, 09:28 PM
What a suprise looks like Brown may not be suspended nothing on dub site.

lordstanley
11-13-2012, 10:23 PM
What a suprise looks like Brown may not be suspended nothing on dub site.

When thrower got suspended earlier in the year it took them 2 days until they put it up on the site plus there is no whl games untill friday so

rule (48.3) checking to the head more times than not is always a suspension time will tell on this 1

mjw22
11-13-2012, 10:54 PM
When thrower got suspended earlier in the year it took them 2 days until they put it up on the site plus there is no whl games untill friday so

rule (48.3) checking to the head more times than not is always a suspension time will tell on this 1

Ya that site is slow on updates. The kid he hit played in the 3rd so maybe with no injury and it was a hit where he didnt lead with an elbow or shoulder no suspension.Hopefully the league wakes up and puts some of the responsibility on the guy skating with his head down.

lordstanley
11-14-2012, 04:09 PM
Travis Brown got 2 games for checking to the head kind of what i thought it would be even though i dont agree with it

mjw22
11-14-2012, 04:18 PM
Travis Brown got 2 games for checking to the head kind of what i thought it would be even though i dont agree with it

This league is becoming a Pussified pansy ass no hit euro playground. Bears little resemblance to the WHL that made it's rep on toughness . Now we look like the OHl :burningmad:

lordstanley
11-14-2012, 04:20 PM
This league is becoming a Pussified pansy ass no hit euro playground. Bears little resemblance to the WHL that made it's rep on toughness . Now we look like the OHl :burningmad:

David Branch is smiling somewhere what a joke is right figure skating is sure fun these days :rolleyes:

mjw22
11-20-2012, 09:27 PM
Now with Murray being out I would think Rielly's value just went up.Millar may be saying he wont move him but if the offer is there I think he has to move him.The franchises future is more important than 1 player who will most likely not be back. I think they will ask him if he wants to go and he will be gone Kamloops is maybe the only place . Its close to home and a contender.

mjw22
11-22-2012, 12:22 AM
Close game tonight but again going with rookies in net cost us. 2 goals that shouldnt go in were the difference. Paulic makes a lot of quality saves but its the weak ones that ruin an otherwise good night. Hopefully he gets most of the games the rest of the way and can improve his consistancy game to game. PP had chances but still too many missed opportunities. Now out on a 7 game road trip and see if the old road woes continue.

mjw22
11-24-2012, 11:07 PM
Another 1 goal loss but at least a pt. We need some guys to start stepping up in the goal scoring dept. Johnson Messier Hansen need to do more and why is Brooks at 18 no goals even on the team. Now the BC trip this could be brutal.Wapple played good tonight but youre not going to win many games with 1 goal.

mjw22
11-28-2012, 01:40 AM
After a 16 hr bus trip quite a surprise .Lots of shots came back from being down 3-2 and finally won a s.o. .Messier seems to have picked up his game the last couple outings. Good start boys. :clap:

lordstanley
11-28-2012, 08:18 AM
After a 16 hr bus trip quite a surprise .Lots of shots came back from being down 3-2 and finally won a s.o. .Messier seems to have picked up his game the last couple outings. Good start boys. :clap:

Nice work your team did something the Blades could not do and that is beat Victoria in fact we got rocked by that team lol

mjw22
11-28-2012, 11:36 PM
Listened to the game tonight sounded like they outplayed them.Lee played well for Van . Rielly was on tonight scored the winner on a nice rush.Nice to see them winning some of these close games.

mjw22
12-02-2012, 12:00 AM
listened on the radio sounded like a really good game. They played Kamloops pretty even tonight same as in Kelowna last night. Paulic had a great game as did Rielly McFaul Kirsch. Point had the so winner. Team seems to be gaining confidence on this road trip. :groovy:

Warriors Planet Red
12-02-2012, 09:14 AM
Guaranteed at least .500 on this road trip. Well done boys!

mjw22
12-05-2012, 05:32 PM
Guaranteed at least .500 on this road trip. Well done boys!

Well thats what they did good job . Now we finally get some home games. I hope this confidence they seem to have found in BC tranlates into stringing some wins together. :groovy:

mjw22
12-07-2012, 01:52 AM
Millar was saying Reilly wont be dealt. Not a lot of offers due to lock out .With Morgan being on Toronto's call up list teams are concerned that the league starts up and Burke recalls him .You could lose him for a mini camp and the season if they keep him. So maybe Kirsch & Messier the only one that may move . Fioretti price may be too high as he will be back as a 20 and still have trade value near next years deadline.

mjw22
12-08-2012, 01:01 AM
We need to get some other guys stepping up on the score sheet. Messier(3) Johnson(4) Eberle(4) Hansen(4) not good enough production from these guys. Wapple had a really good game tonight but lost due to some really sloppy d zone coverage in the last 10 seconds. Bell looked ok had some hits didnt look out of place.Looking forward to seeing Spokane.

lordstanley
12-08-2012, 08:56 AM
We need to get some other guys stepping up on the score sheet. Messier(3) Johnson(4) Eberle(4) Hansen(4) not good enough production from these guys. Wapple had a really good game tonight but lost due to some really sloppy d zone coverage in the last 10 seconds. Bell looked ok had some hits didnt look out of place.Looking forward to seeing Spokane.

The last 3 posts you have bassicly talked yourself is it fun for you ?:D

Lol just busting your chops

mjw22
12-08-2012, 11:01 AM
The last 3 posts you have bassicly talked yourself is it fun for you ?:D

Lol just busting your chops

Just posting my comments on the game. It also gives you a reason to leave the Blade forum so other toon fans can get a word in :)

lordstanley
12-08-2012, 11:12 AM
Just posting my comments on the game. It also gives you a reason to leave the Blade forum so other toon fans can get a word in :)

Glad i could help you on such a dead forum lol not sure why not many tribe fans voice there opinions on here :confused:

Hatguy
12-08-2012, 11:30 AM
Glad i could help you on such a dead forum lol not sure why not many tribe fans voice there opinions on here :confused:

They never have.

mjw22
12-08-2012, 12:09 PM
They never have.

95% of our fans go home happy win or lose .The score could be 10-1 and you couldnt tell if we won or lost. It used to be the "we're happy to have a team syndrome" now its we're happy we a have a team and a new rink. lol There seems to be very little discussion media/internet around town regarding the team even on their own web site . So no surprise there's nothing on here. Now if there's a board about taxes there's probably 25,000 posting on it right now :)

mjw22
12-11-2012, 04:16 PM
I hope the NHL stays locked out until after WJC.

mjw22
12-11-2012, 10:20 PM
10 games 6 wins 31 GF 26 GA not too bad against the top 5 in each conf. Some nights we dress up to 10 16-17 yr olds and two rookie goalies. Saskatoon is up next .

mjw22
12-12-2012, 10:58 PM
Well another game and the veterans dont show up . Fioretti was the worst one .I think Stothers left him in the room after his melt down in the 2nd. The kids continue to play well but they need Messier Johnson Kirsch to lead them. Stransky Nicholls McCologan looked good Walker was invisible.The Blades need some help on d or they wont be going far with this group.When we were hitting and forechecking we had them running around but for some reason we quit doing it after the first. For the most part we were ok 5 on 5 but PK/PP were terrible.Interesting to see a couple Blades Kambietz in particular skate away from 17yr old Morse lol After seeing some of the top teams play here the Blades have a long ways to go IMO. Big weekend with WK coming up.

sbtatter
12-14-2012, 02:48 PM
Looking forward to this game, you're missing 2 top d-men, we're missing our top scorer as well as our top center, so should be even. Point H2H with Hawryluk, the top 2 16 year old forwards in the dub should be a battle for the next 3 years! The last time MJ were in bdn it was a playoff type game, hope tonight is a repeat, was very enjoyable to watch

Western Elite
12-14-2012, 02:50 PM

sbtatter
12-14-2012, 03:39 PM
Ummmm, I have to excuse you. Point and Hawryluk aren't the two top 16 year old players in the WHL!

1. Ryan Pilon

2. Jake Virtanen

Heck, even if Matt Revel was given as much time as Hawrulyk, he'd be there with him.

3. Brayden Point

Those 3 were the no brainer top 3 for 96 borns.
Revel is ok, but no where near Point and Hawryluk. Virtanen has a lot of hype, but hasn't performed up to the hype yet. Pilon's a defenceman, not a forward. Hawryluk just put up 4 points against the Mem Cup hosts, did you not see him wheel around the Blades defence time after time?

lordstanley
12-14-2012, 03:45 PM
Revel is ok, but no where near Point and Hawryluk. Virtanen has a lot of hype, but hasn't performed up to the hype yet. Pilon's a defenceman, not a forward. Hawryluk just put up 4 points against the Mem Cup hosts, did you not see him wheel around the Blades defence time after time?

I would tend to rank Hawryluk 3rd or 4th myself he is gonna be a good 1

Western Elite
12-14-2012, 03:48 PM

sbtatter
12-14-2012, 03:51 PM
Pilon is far ahead of Hawryluk. Learn to listen.

I'm ranking forwards, learn to read

Western Elite
12-14-2012, 04:00 PM

sbtatter
12-14-2012, 04:02 PM
I'm ranking overall 96's, learn to adjust.
Well that's a different subject than my original post isn't it, do keep up.
Tell me again where Hawryluk is on your 96 forwards list?

lordstanley
12-14-2012, 04:06 PM
Well that's a different subject than my original post isn't it, do keep up.
Tell me again where Hawryluk is on your 96 forwards list?

He is third on my list behind Virtanen and Point Revel would be close to hawrluk if given the same amount of ice time

Western Elite
12-14-2012, 04:07 PM

sbtatter
12-14-2012, 04:09 PM
He is third on my list behind Virtanen and Point Revel would be close to hawrluk if given the same amount of ice time

Hawryluk just started getting top ice time the last few games, because, he's our #3 player. Revel doesn't appear to have the "it" factor that #8 does, he looks more equal to Quennville, which is still pretty good, heck, any 16 year old playing in the dub has good potential!

sbtatter
12-14-2012, 04:11 PM
Hawryluk is and also has been at or near the top of the 96 age group in regards to talent. He does have that "Inglis" question mark to him though. Will he be a player or will off-ice issues keep him from realizing his full potential?

These are hard players to judge in that regard. Moreover, Jayce was highly regarded sine the age of 10- playing in Russell, MB. I hope he can realize his full potential and be the next Shinkaruk like we think he can.

It was his parents who were the issue, not the kid. He's not anything like Inglis, he's more like Calvert, hates to lose at anything.....If he turns into Shinkaruk, that would be great, Thanks for the pick Lorne!

lordstanley
12-14-2012, 04:14 PM
Hawryluk just started getting top ice time the last few games, because, he's our #3 player. Revel doesn't appear to have the "it" factor that #8 does, he looks more equal to Quennville, which is still pretty good, heck, any 16 year old playing in the dub has good potential!

I would not expect big things from hawryluk like the next schenn cause you will be in for a huge let down like a massive let down when you think of hawryluk think nathan green

lordstanley
12-14-2012, 04:15 PM
It was his parents who were the issue, not the kid. He's not anything like Inglis, he's more like Calvert, hates to lose at anything.....If he turns into Shinkaruk, that would be great, Thanks for the pick Lorne!

Whatever you won the schenn trade that is in the past now we won the walker deal

sbtatter
12-14-2012, 04:17 PM
I would not expect big things from hawryluk like the next schenn cause you will be in for a huge let down like a massive let down when you think of hawryluk think nathan green

Nice attempt at trolling, move along now

lordstanley
12-14-2012, 04:18 PM
Nice attempt at trolling, move along now

Trolling is that what you say when you feel you are wrong nice attempt :D

sbtatter
12-14-2012, 04:20 PM
Whatever you won the schenn trade that is in the past now we won the walker deal

We'll find about 3 years down the road who won the Walker trade I guess....

lordstanley
12-14-2012, 04:23 PM
We'll find about 3 years down the road who won the Walker trade I guess....

Well Walker is a heck of alot better pick up than what KM overpayed for Dziurzynski you gotta admit that

sbtatter
12-14-2012, 04:24 PM
Trolling is that what you say when you feel you are wrong nice attempt :D

I bet you $100 JH's points per game average in his first season is closer to Schenn than Green.
And another $100 on their WHL career points per game.

or you can just keep trolling and losing whatever credibility you and your brother have on here

sbtatter
12-14-2012, 04:26 PM
Well Walker is a heck of alot better pick up than what KM overpayed for Dziurzynski you gotta admit that

DD was a bust for us, yup, you won that trade.
But you have to admit Walker is hardly a superstar himself either, look at some of your own comments regarding Walker a couple weeks ago:)

lordstanley
12-14-2012, 04:26 PM
I bet you $100 JH's points per game average in his first season is closer to Schenn than Green.
And another $100 on their WHL career points per game.

or you can just keep trolling and losing whatever credibility you and your brother have on here

Yeah well numbers he may do better but there style of play seems simaller to me and no where did i say hawryluk is bad in fact i said he is gonna be really good

As for a brother on here no clue what you are talking about

and credibility i dont care to have on a message forum but thanks i guess:p

sbtatter
12-14-2012, 04:30 PM
Yeah well numbers he may do better but there style of play seems simaller to me and no where did i say hawryluk is bad in fact i said he is gonna be really good

As for a brother on here no clue what you are talking about

and credibility i dont care to have on a message forum but thanks i guess:p

Nathan Green is more like McGauley, Hawryluk is a combo of Schenn and Calvert. #8 plays nothing like Green.
Actually Green played very similar style to Walker, but Green didn't have Stone on his line to inflate his points and Ferland to create the space;)

sbtatter
12-14-2012, 04:35 PM
no where did i say hawryluk is bad in fact i said he is gonna be really good

I would not expect big things from hawryluk like the next schenn cause you will be in for a huge let down like a massive let down

So you've flip flopped here, what is your actual opinion?

lordstanley
12-14-2012, 04:37 PM
So you've flip flopped here, what is your actual opinion?

Hawryluk will be good i stand by that but to compare someone to schenn is rediculous he will not put up those numbers that i will put my house on and my future kid

sbtatter
12-14-2012, 04:43 PM
Hawryluk will be good i stand by that but to compare someone to schenn is rediculous he will not put up those numbers that i will put my house on and my future kid

But you said don't expect big things from Hawryluk and compared him to Green?
Do you actually own a house?:p

lordstanley
12-14-2012, 04:46 PM
But you said don't expect big things from Hawryluk and compared him to Green?
Do you actually own a house?:p

No i live in a Van down by the river

sbtatter
12-14-2012, 04:48 PM
No i live in a Van down by the river

I figured as much so I'm not taking the bet then!

lordstanley
12-14-2012, 05:01 PM
I will explain it to you in 1 short clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nhgfjrKi0o

sbtatter
12-14-2012, 05:04 PM
I will explain it to you in 1 short clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nhgfjrKi0o

I recognise that guy, it's WE isn't it?;)

I guess we should leave this thread for the Warriors, catch you on the Blades forum, probably after yet another BWK loss tonight

lordstanley
12-14-2012, 05:08 PM
I recognise that guy, it's WE isn't it?;)

I guess we should leave this thread for the Warriors, catch you on the Blades forum, probably after yet another BWK loss tonight

Yeah the WE guy i think thats david spade

Yeppers back to my own forum

mjw22
12-14-2012, 05:56 PM
Looking forward to seeing Hawryluk on Sat to see how he plays. Saw Revel on Wed didnt do much didnt really stand out. Could be because he 's on a veteran team but still didnt stand out. Point has a tenacity about getting the puck that is impresive. For a small guy he's hard to get off the puck isnt scared to go to the dirty areas to score and has good vision. He plays on the top line and 1st PP so this should speed up his development. Reminds me of Bast with a higher skill set. We'll see the real progression of these players next year .Some 16 year olds look good but as 17 yr olds dont step it up to the next level. Carter Hansen looked better last year than this year.
Hawryluk 5'10 186 29 9-14-23 -9 22pm
Revel 5'11 165 32 4-8-12 +1 11pm
Point 5'8 155 34 8-17-25 -8 10pm

sbtatter
12-14-2012, 06:27 PM
Looking forward to seeing Hawryluk on Sat to see how he plays. Saw Revel on Wed didnt do much didnt really stand out. Could be because he 's on a veteran team but still didnt stand out. Point has a tenacity about getting the puck that is impresive. For a small guy he's hard to get off the puck isnt scared to go to the dirty areas to score and has good vision. He plays on the top line and 1st PP so this should speed up his development. Reminds me of Bast with a higher skill set. We'll see the real progression of these players next year .Some 16 year olds look good but as 17 yr olds dont step it up to the next level. Carter Hansen looked better last year than this year.
Hawryluk 5'10 186 29 9-14-23 -9 22pm
Revel 5'11 165 32 4-8-12 +1 11pm
Point 5'8 155 34 8-17-25 -8 10pm

I think Point has a touch of the RNH's/Sakic about him, just the way he shows up in space all the time.

sbtatter
12-15-2012, 10:36 AM
Well that was a snore fest for the first 2 periods, both teams struggling to create offence. Both teams really struggled to get a clean breakout all night. Then MJ came out banging in the 3rd, scored, Brandon woke up and it was an entertaining 3rd period. Eberle was probably MJ's best player, Brown was trying to create offence all night, Ulrich plays a game the opposition hates. Scuffle at the final buzzer should carry some nastiness over for tonight, Nikkel had his gloves off looking for a partner, but no takers. Miller and someone were set to go but the linesman jumped in to stop it. Point and Hawryluk were both off their game, couldn't get anything going with their linemates. Brandon really needed that win to stop MJ getting a 7 point gap. I'm expecting the 2nd half of the back to back to back to be a high energy affair.

mjw22
12-15-2012, 01:25 PM
Well that was a snore fest for the first 2 periods, both teams struggling to create offence. Both teams really struggled to get a clean breakout all night. Then MJ came out banging in the 3rd, scored, Brandon woke up and it was an entertaining 3rd period. Eberle was probably MJ's best player, Brown was trying to create offence all night, Ulrich plays a game the opposition hates. Scuffle at the final buzzer should carry some nastiness over for tonight, Nikkel had his gloves off looking for a partner, but no takers. Miller and someone were set to go but the linesman jumped in to stop it. Point and Hawryluk were both off their game, couldn't get anything going with their linemates. Brandon really needed that win to stop MJ getting a 7 point gap. I'm expecting the 2nd half of the back to back to back to be a high energy affair.

I listened on the radio and you're about right. Hopefully they come out with some jump tonight.

mjw22
12-16-2012, 12:03 AM
Well that was brutal . A repeat of last night where there was no flow just turnover after turnover in the neutral zone. Terrible d zone coverage . The veterans on this team need to play like veterans . The kids are not the reason we're losing. Messier is the worst 20 yr old we've had in years and needs to be replaced. Honey looked good in net for the WK's .Meileur and Pulock were the best WK's tonight . Hopefully the guys come back with a better work ethic for the second half .

warriorsforlife
12-16-2012, 11:26 AM
Ya Our assistant coach Mike Vandenbergh said its not the young guys hurting this team its the veterans. I think we should really persue Brock Montgomery who is a hometown boy and Im sure would love to play the last half of his final season in WHL a warrior. Ya he may not be a huge goal scorer but he goes to the dirty areas, fights, and works his tail off. Kirsch or Messier can go honestly Kirsch is a not a two way player he when I go to games seems like he doesnt play defense. Hes a streaky player who doesnt hit the net half the time when he does shoot. Its pretty bad when our coach is calling some of the older veterans out of shape and questions there desire to even want to play hockey!! You could tell mike wasvery disappointed.

mjw22
12-16-2012, 02:41 PM
Ya Our assistant coach Mike Vandenbergh said its not the young guys hurting this team its the veterans. I think we should really persue Brock Montgomery who is a hometown boy and Im sure would love to play the last half of his final season in WHL a warrior. Ya he may not be a huge goal scorer but he goes to the dirty areas, fights, and works his tail off. Kirsch or Messier can go honestly Kirsch is a not a two way player he when I go to games seems like he doesnt play defense. Hes a streaky player who doesnt hit the net half the time when he does shoot. Its pretty bad when our coach is calling some of the older veterans out of shape and questions there desire to even want to play hockey!! You could tell mike wasvery disappointed.

I agree I think they will change one 20 yr old during the break. Messier should be released and replaced with guy like Montgomery or a 16/17 who will put in some effort.Kirsch is a one way player but I doubt would fetch more than a 4-5 th pick. Ya Mike was pissed for sure and I imagine Stothers as well.

Warriors Planet Red
12-17-2012, 08:37 PM
Man do we miss Rielly. None of the other D can move the puck out of our zone. On a bright note our young goalies have played great. We will have three good ones come fall 2013.

mjw22
12-17-2012, 08:51 PM
Man do we miss Rielly. None of the other D can move the puck out of our zone. On a bright note our young goalies have played great. We will have three good ones come fall 2013.

I think Doucette Brown and McFaul may be trying to do too much which is resulting in turnovers. I think if they can settle down and get some help from the forwards we'll be ok. They'll have to decide between Paulic and Wapple because Sawchenko will be ready to step in as a back up.

mjw22
12-27-2012, 09:59 PM
A good road win for the guys over the Pats. Sounded like they had some jump tonight. Nice to see Eberle get rewarded for his hard work with a couple goals.

lordstanley
12-28-2012, 10:00 AM
A good road win for the guys over the Pats. Sounded like they had some jump tonight. Nice to see Eberle get rewarded for his hard work with a couple goals.

This game was a game of skill and 2 pure heavyweight teams in the league battleing for first :o

sbtatter
12-28-2012, 12:52 PM
This game was a game of skill and 2 pure heavyweight teams in the league battleing for first :o

You should be :o with the Blades first half as Mem Cup hosts, and remember the Blades last 3 playoff attempts :o

mjw22
12-28-2012, 04:08 PM

oh no a blade troll lol. Blade fans are funny not a peep out of them when thier cup pretender was crapping the bed. Win a few against rebuilding teams and they have the parade started. LS come chirp when your team ends the most futile losing streak in CHL history 1966 and counting.:groovy:When Lorne is done bending over at the trade deadline to make an attempt at not embarrasing the dub we will be kicking your ass for years to come.:clap::clap::clap:

lordstanley
12-28-2012, 04:21 PM
oh no a blade troll lol. Blade fans are funny not a peep out of them when thier cup pretender was crapping the bed. Win a few against rebuilding teams and they have the parade started. LS come chirp when your team ends the most futile losing streak in CHL history 1966 and counting.:groovy:When Lorne is done bending over at the trade deadline to make an attempt at not embarrasing the dub we will be kicking your ass for years to come.:clap::clap::clap:

I was just having some fun looks like i ruffled a few feathers lol good stuff just doing what you have been doing all season long on the Blades forum no biggie :clap::groovy::groovy:

mjw22
12-28-2012, 04:35 PM
I was just having some fun looks like i ruffled a few feathers lol good stuff just doing what you have been doing all season long on the Blades forum no biggie :clap::groovy::groovy:

no biggie lol We dont mind Blade fanatics coming over chirping. We know we will be fighting for a play off spot and thats ok . We can see the light at the end of the tunnel.And its not a frieght train like the one thats going to crush blade fans dreams again. Hope Santa brought you good stuff LS cause I dont think there will be any late presents for your team :)

mjw22
12-28-2012, 09:57 PM
well another road win for the powerhouse Warriors. lol Eberle had another good game . Wapple had a strong game in net tonight. Great start to the second half . Rematch with the Pats tommorow night should be a good one.

sbtatter
12-28-2012, 10:42 PM
well another road win for the powerhouse Warriors. lol Eberle had another good game . Wapple had a strong game in net tonight. Great start to the second half . Rematch with the Pats tommorow night should be a good one.

Wapple was the difference tonight, some amazing saves. Nikkel had a 2 punch TKO of Morse. Good game to watch by 2 teams trying hard

mjw22
12-29-2012, 05:50 PM
Well I hope they can go 3 for 3 . I see Howchenko has been brought up wonder if he'll get a start. It'll be nice to see some of the prospects tonight. Not much of a rivalry anymore in this WHL lite but we'll see.

mjw22
12-29-2012, 10:13 PM
:o

sbtatter
12-30-2012, 01:16 PM
Here is the Nikkel Morse fight
http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/114424
If Nikkel can handle Morse so easily, why the heck was Morse looking to fight Ferland earlier on?

mjw22
12-30-2012, 01:31 PM
Here is the Nikkel Morse fight
http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/114424
If Nikkel can handle Morse so easily, why the heck was Morse looking to fight Ferland earlier on?

Lucky shot it happens .

sbtatter
12-30-2012, 02:24 PM
Lucky shot it happens .

I think the 1st punch must have stunned him, because he just stood their sideways and let Nikkel lean in and drop him. He's lucky Ferland didn't indulge him earlier in the game.

mjw22
12-30-2012, 03:09 PM
I think the 1st punch must have stunned him, because he just stood their sideways and let Nikkel lean in and drop him. He's lucky Ferland didn't indulge him earlier in the game.

looked at it again . Lucky punch caught him . Apparently not everyone is terrified of Ferland here or in the Ahl/ECHL lol

sbtatter
12-30-2012, 03:15 PM
looked at it again . Lucky punch caught him . Apparently not everyone is terrified of Ferland here or in the Ahl/ECHL lol

Obviously some people (Morse) don't know any better! Lucky punch not, more like knuckle head got dropped. If Morse wants to be an enforcer, he'd better up his game

lordstanley
12-30-2012, 03:19 PM
Obviously some people (Morse) don't know any better! Lucky punch not, more like knuckle head got dropped. If Morse wants to be an enforcer, he'd better up his game

Okay we get it Ferland is good we all know that but he is not the Semenko of fighters and the gretzky of scoring :o

mjw22
12-30-2012, 03:38 PM
Okay we get it Ferland is good we all know that but he is not the Semenko of fighters and the gretzky of scoring :o

lol couldnt even stick in the ECHL says alot.

lordstanley
12-30-2012, 03:43 PM
lol couldnt even stick in the ECHL says alot.

But i guess a guy who can kick everyones ass in the whl and outscore every 1 by a mile should be worth 1 first round draft pick 2 high prospects and and another higher pick :o

Makes sence i i suppose where can the Blades get some great ECHL talent from ?

mjw22
12-30-2012, 03:47 PM
But i guess a guy who can kick everyones ass in the whl and outscore every 1 by a mile should be worth 1 first round draft pick 2 high prospects and and another higher pick :o

Makes sence i i suppose where can the Blades get some great ECHL talent from ?

Only if its Lorne :)
I think its over paying if its more than a 2nd and a 4th
As for ECHL talent the Flames I would think . They must have a ton if a star like Ferland cant make the team lol

sbtatter
12-30-2012, 04:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v_SIw5GKcc
I guess this is the reason Beach ran like a girl from #27 all last season!

sbtatter
12-30-2012, 04:16 PM

Well he is the heaveyweight champion in the dub, no one beat him last season. He's no Gretzky that's for sure, think Cam Neely or Milan Lucic.
You'll change your tune when he's wearing the double blue for the Blades!

mjw22
12-30-2012, 04:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v_SIw5GKcc
I guess this is the reason Beach ran like a girl from #27 all last season!

Beach is still playing pro hockey not back in the dub. Ferland must have found the big boys too tough to play with.Wonder how embarassing it was to come back lol most guys are sent back when theyre 19 or are close to making the team but they dont want to burn a year off the contract. :p

sbtatter
12-30-2012, 04:32 PM
Beach is still playing pro hockey not back in the dub. Ferland must have found the big boys too tough to play with.Wonder how embarassing it was to come back lol most guys are sent back when theyre 19 or are close to making the team but they dont want to burn a year off the contract. :p

I think he's embarrassed he couldn't crack the Abbotsford lineup for sure, and there's no point having him rot in the ECHL. It sure was great watching him knock into guys after the whistle, smirk away at them, wheel around with the puck on a string, Brandon's missed that swagger. His timing was sure off though, and he's overweight, must have ate too well on the West coast. I see Beach is following the same path as his brother, sent down to the ECHL as well.

mjw22
12-30-2012, 04:43 PM
I think he's embarrassed he couldn't crack the Abbotsford lineup for sure, and there's no point having him rot in the ECHL. It sure was great watching him knock into guys after the whistle, smirk away at them, wheel around with the puck on a string, Brandon's missed that swagger. His timing was sure off though, and he's overweight, must have ate too well on the West coast. I see Beach is following the same path as his brother, sent down to the ECHL as well.

Oh I think the ECHL will be Mr. Ferlands home.Big difference between playing with men and boys. I dont think he scares anyone at the pro level.

sbtatter
12-30-2012, 04:46 PM
Oh I think the ECHL will be Mr. Ferlands home.Big difference between playing with men and boys. I dont think he scares anyone at the pro level, except Beach.

Fixed it for you!

On a different MJ note, Ulrich was one of the few bright spots in Team Wests capitulation yesterday, did you see the game, I did, and it was a disaster

mjw22
12-30-2012, 04:50 PM
Fixed it for you!

On a different MJ note, Ulrich was one of the few bright spots in Team Wests capitulation yesterday, did you see the game, I did, and it was a disaster

He cant scare him from the dub :p No I didnt see the game . I think Ulrich is going to be a very good player the next 2-3 years.

sbtatter
12-30-2012, 05:32 PM
He cant scare him from the dub :p No I didnt see the game . I think Ulrich is going to be a very good player the next 2-3 years.

Did he score much in AAA? Because if he can add scoring to the gritty side, he'll be a real player. What round did MJ pick him?

mjw22
12-30-2012, 05:46 PM
Did he score much in AAA? Because if he can add scoring to the gritty side, he'll be a real player. What round did MJ pick him?

He was a 2nd round 33rd overall 39 8-9-17 as a rookie in Saskatoon last year

mjw22
12-31-2012, 03:03 PM
I wonder if Millar would make a deal for him. He fits our core age group going forward. I dont blame the kid for wanting out of there.

lordstanley
12-31-2012, 03:22 PM
I wonder if Millar would make a deal for him. He fits our core age group going forward. I dont blame the kid for wanting out of there.

It would actually make the most sence for him to go to MJ who seem to have a decent crop of young forwards

mjw22
12-31-2012, 03:27 PM
It would actually make the most sence for him to go to MJ who seem to have a decent crop of young forwards

I hope Millar can do it. We have guys we could move Johnson a prospect and a 1st pick

patsdude114
01-02-2013, 02:43 PM

The way he talks about Ferland its like he's the best thing since sliced bread, he must be the #1 fan in the Ferland fan club stroking his ego on a daily basis. Its time to lose the Ferland hard on already. No 1 is saying he's not good, he should dominate all these kids.

Not much can be said for the size of Ferland & his so called toughness to not being able to crack an extremely weak Flames farm team & not cut it for the ECHL heck even Garrett Mitchell was able to handle the AHL & ECHL & Ferland is suppose to have more skill then Mitchell ever has, guess being 5'10 barely 200LBS & willing to do anything for his team to win means more then what Ferland was ever able to bring.

sbtatter
01-02-2013, 03:51 PM
I hope Millar can do it. We have guys we could move Johnson a prospect and a 1st pick

Which of your prospects and 16's/17's do you think are untouchable for trade?

lordstanley
01-02-2013, 04:03 PM
Which of your prospects and 16's/17's do you think are untouchable for trade?

Well since Ferland is the best player the league has seen in 20 years i would offer up 3 future first round picks 1 19 year old starting goalie and the trainer and water boy and asst coach oh and a gift card to Boston Pizza

mjw22
01-02-2013, 04:14 PM
[QUOTE=sbtatter;186947]Which of your prospects and 16's/17's do you think are untouchable for trade?

Hansen White Point Hablgewachs Uhrich Howchenko Gardiner McCarthy

IF they move someone for Forsberg it might be Johnson Gore Doucette or Fioretti and a 2nd pick /prospect.They wont touch the future core of the team.Depending on PG maybe Wapple in a deal.

sbtatter
01-02-2013, 04:54 PM
Well since Ferland is the best player the league has seen in 20 years i would offer up 3 future first round picks 1 19 year old starting goalie and the trainer and water boy and asst coach oh and a gift card to Boston Pizza

Huh?

sbtatter
01-02-2013, 04:56 PM
[QUOTE=sbtatter;186947]Which of your prospects and 16's/17's do you think are untouchable for trade?

Hansen White Point Hablgewachs Uhrich Howchenko Gardiner McCarthy

IF they move someone for Forsberg it might be Johnson Gore Doucette or Fioretti and a 2nd pick /prospect.They wont touch the future core of the team.Depending on PG maybe Wapple in a deal.

If I was PG and no one was offering up some decent players in return, I'd let Forsberg sit in the SJHL and see if the offers get better next season

lordstanley
01-02-2013, 07:35 PM
Luebke says Ferland is out tonight with a upper body injruy how bad is it and will it hurt his trade value ?

mjw22
01-02-2013, 07:45 PM
Luebke says Ferland is out tonight with a upper body injruy how bad is it and will it hurt his trade value ?

dont know you may want to try the WK site. :)

lordstanley
01-02-2013, 07:46 PM
dont know you may want to try the WK site. :)

Thought about that rarely ever see them there thought this was a good place they seem to lurk around on this forum :p

mjw22
01-02-2013, 07:52 PM
Thought about that rarely ever see them there thought this was a good place they seem to lurk around on this forum :p

They are on that replacement site. I think WK fans are the only ones who use it. Maybe so they dont get trashed now that the are near the bottom .:)

Bighat
01-02-2013, 09:02 PM
Sitting out awaiting trade. Edmonton bound.

lordstanley
01-02-2013, 09:06 PM
Sitting out awaiting trade. Edmonton bound.

Well he very well may be traded but that is not the reason why he is out tonight

Bighat
01-02-2013, 09:11 PM
The (upper body injury) ya okay. More like the tap on the shoulder.

lordstanley
01-02-2013, 09:13 PM
The (upper body injury) ya okay. More like the tap on the shoulder.

Time will tell pal

mjw22
01-02-2013, 09:59 PM
Time will tell pal

Ferland & Rielly Fioretti to Cal
To WK's 1st round 13 & Callidine ,Humphries
To MJ 1st round 15 2nd in 13&14 Thrower Lang cond 1st in 16 if Reilly is back
MJ then sends MJ 1st in 13 2nd in 14 and Johnson to PG for Forsberg

Bighat
01-02-2013, 10:03 PM
If that's what happened MJ just became mem cup favorites in 2014-15. Calgary would one up chuck.

mjw22
01-02-2013, 10:08 PM
If that's what happened MJ just became mem cup favorites in 2014-15. Calgary would one up chuck.

Calgary would get Ferland and keep him out of Edm
Rielly adds instant offence and they keep most of their 96-97 players
I forgot Calgary NHL send futures to Tor to leave Rielly in dub the rest of the season lol

Bighat
01-02-2013, 10:21 PM
Moose Jaw has to trade Morgan if they don't they make the same mistake the pats did with ebbs. The leafs are going to keep him next year so your trade would make sense and build your club for years.

mjw22
01-02-2013, 10:24 PM
Moose Jaw has to trade Morgan if they don't they make the same mistake the pats did with ebbs. The leafs are going to keep him next year so your trade would make sense and build your club for years.

I'm hoping Millar gets some word from Burke about leaving him in the dub. Calgary would be a club with picks and players we could use along with Forsberg. I think Millar is smart enough to know that we cant let sentiment run our team.

Bighat
01-02-2013, 10:32 PM
It looks like my pats and your warriors are going to be battling at the top of the standings in the next few years to come, once we get past this year. I see them dam wheatkings building a good young team as well. Got to go to bed now so I can get up and watch Canada before work tomorrow.

mjw22
01-02-2013, 10:34 PM
It looks like my pats and your warriors are going to be battling at the top of the standings in the next few years to come, once we get past this year. I see them dam wheatkings building a good young team as well. Got to go to bed now so I can get up and watch Canada before work tomorrow.

Looks that way.

lordstanley
01-02-2013, 11:57 PM
Scratch Ferland off of Kamloops list they just traded for 20 year old Kale Kessy they now have 3 so probably 3 teams left in the running Edm Sask and Cal my bet is he goes to Edm

mjw22
01-03-2013, 12:00 AM
Scratch Ferland off of Kamloops list they just traded for 20 year old Kale Kessy they now have 3 so probably 3 teams left in the running Edm Sask and Cal my bet is he goes to Edm

Like Kessey maybe he stayed in Cal.

lordstanley
01-03-2013, 12:01 AM
Like Kessey maybe he stayed in Cal.

Good point a deal could be done just maybe it will be announced tomorrow morning interesting

mjw22
01-03-2013, 12:06 AM
Good point a deal could be done just maybe it will be announced tomorrow morning interesting

I think it may be why he sat out with a sudden injury that wasnt serious lol I think that could be why the Flames sent him down.

lordstanley
01-03-2013, 12:12 AM
I think it may be why he sat out with a sudden injury that wasnt serious lol I think that could be why the Flames sent him down.

Be interesting to see if Calgary send 1 of there other 3 20 year olds back Brandons way or trades 1 to another team they have Sylvester Macaek and Humphries got to think Macek and Sylvester are not going anywhere

mjw22
01-03-2013, 12:16 AM
Be interesting to see if Calgary send 1 of there other 3 20 year olds back Brandons way or trades 1 to another team they have Sylvester Macaek and Humphries got to think Macek and Sylvester are not going anywhere

IF it is Calgary Humpries would be moved .He would help with your young guys. I hope Rielly is on his way to Cal as well. Millar has some trade history with Kisio.

WHLFANMAN
01-04-2013, 01:21 AM
Lucky shot it happens .
HAHA! Define luckey Punch for us please? This kid has been in 20 fights already in his young career and lost maybe 3 wrestling matches. If we know Nikkel he will gladly give Morse another go.:karate:

mjw22
01-04-2013, 10:40 AM
HAHA! Define luckey Punch for us please? This kid has been in 20 fights already in his young career and lost maybe 3 wrestling matches. If we know Nikkel he will gladly give Morse another go.:karate:

So 20 fights or 100 still a lucky punch . Other than you and the 2 players who cares :p

WHLFANMAN
01-04-2013, 07:12 PM
So 20 fights or 100 still a lucky punch . Other than you and the 2 players who cares :p
Haha!:D No definition ?:confused:Good effort!;)

sbtatter
01-04-2013, 07:40 PM
Morse reminds me of Erdhardt (the one we traded to MJ). Big, slow, goofy but a good guy to have on the team

mjw22
01-05-2013, 12:00 AM
Morse reminds me of Erdhardt (the one we traded to MJ). Big, slow, goofy but a good guy to have on the team

Sort of like whlfanman for Brandon fans I guess. :D

lordstanley
01-06-2013, 10:15 AM
NHL LOCKOUT IS over it will be interesting what the Leafs do with Rielly now keep him let him stay in MJ or advise MJ to trade him to a Memorial Cup contender

mjw22
01-06-2013, 02:05 PM
NHL LOCKOUT IS over it will be interesting what the Leafs do with Rielly now keep him let him stay in MJ or advise MJ to trade him to a Memorial Cup contender

So not to Saskatoon is what you're saying . :) Ya I was hoping for the lockout to last another year or two. I hope they leave him here. Well now all the NHL lemmings oops fans can run back to watch 50 games of crappy hockey.

patsdude114
01-06-2013, 02:58 PM
As much as id love to see Reilly in a Leafs jersey this season (just to screw over the Warriors... sorry mwj22 lol) i just dont see it happening.... why burn a yr of a 18yr olds entry contract for 1/2 a season just doesnt make sense from a financial stand point. This new deal though may make Millar eat his words about not going to trade Reilly, cuz i doubt Reilly will be in MJ next season.

mjw22
01-06-2013, 03:09 PM
As much as id love to see Reilly in a Leafs jersey this season (just to screw over the Warriors... sorry mwj22 lol) i just dont see it happening.... why burn a yr of a 18yr olds entry contract for 1/2 a season just doesnt make sense from a financial stand point. This new deal though may make Millar eat his words about not going to trade Reilly, cuz i doubt Reilly will be in MJ next season.

He wont be moved unless the price is huge. After watching him at WJC and at home no way is he NHL ready lol . Burke may be desperate enough to keep him though. Like a former MJ GM told me unless the CHL stands up to the NHL we will be watching a glorified Midget league .Look at all the guys playing minor pro that sit or dont even dress.

patsdude114
01-06-2013, 03:16 PM
no he isnt NHL ready at all i fully agree i dont see him making it this year but next year with th eleafs having some Dmen whos contracts expire or potentially bought out since they get 2 now i could see Reilly being there next season, ready or not as there is alot of pressure from leafs fans/media to develop a top prospect now

Mellow Yellow69
01-06-2013, 08:54 PM
Lol this patsdude guy is funny, he hopes ferland goes back to the ahl and hopes reilly sticks in the nhl, to "screw over" both teams... Patsdude wouldnt it be nice if regina had trading chips (like bdn and mj year in and year out) in order to speed up your guys 10 year rebuild lol you guys have been rebuildin since god knows when and at the moment brandon and mj once again have the better group of prospects/young players so the trend we have seen looks like it will continue in the future as well. When it is brandon, mj or saskatoons "year"(when the core is 18 and 19) you see them at the top of the standings each year. When its reginas, swift and p.a(minus this year) "year" you see them fighting for the 8th spot. Just thought id point this out to u buddy as i have seen a lot of swagger comin from you all over the forum on your pats havin a shot at the 8th spot, history doesnt lie;) an 8th place finish is a disaster for a few successful whl teams

mjw22
01-06-2013, 10:35 PM
Lol this patsdude guy is funny, he hopes ferland goes back to the ahl and hopes reilly sticks in the nhl, to "screw over" both teams... Patsdude wouldnt it be nice if regina had trading chips (like bdn and mj year in and year out) in order to speed up your guys 10 year rebuild lol you guys have been rebuildin since god knows when and at the moment brandon and mj once again have the better group of prospects/young players so the trend we have seen looks like it will continue in the future as well. When it is brandon, mj or saskatoons "year"(when the core is 18 and 19) you see them at the top of the standings each year. When its reginas, swift and p.a(minus this year) "year" you see them fighting for the 8th spot. Just thought id point this out to u buddy as i have seen a lot of swagger comin from you all over the forum on your pats havin a shot at the 8th spot, history doesnt lie;) an 8th place finish is a disaster for a few successful whl teams

lol Its tough to be a Pats fan . They get pretty excited at getting in the play offs. So much so that Parker ran this franchise into the ground. Lang if he is really running the show should move any of his OA's if he gets a decent price. Getting into the play offs at the cost of the future isnt a smart move. I hope we get there if we dont it isnt the end of the world. I hope they stick to the long term goal here of building strong teams for 3-4 years .

Bighat
01-06-2013, 10:39 PM
We have prospects in the cupboard now and this is are 1st real rebuild in 10yrs Lang is doing it right, Parker used to do the leafs way with band aids. We have a young team with talent and we will most likely stand pat at the deadline ( no pun intended).

Mellow Yellow69
01-06-2013, 10:44 PM
Yeah same here, i was worried that bdn would go on a little run after xmas like they always do and them crim would keep our same team/or buy.. Im glad we are losing alot and all but out of playoffs because a rebuild (ie. trading ferly) is exciting.. In a 5 year span i would rather be below average for 2 years and be greAt for 3 rather than average for 5 which we see in many whl clubs who cannot get to that next level(ie. A division title) and keep rebuilding and rebuilding until they realize theyve been rebuilding for a decade.

mjw22
01-07-2013, 12:17 PM
Stothers must have one of the worst road records of any Warrior coach. Last year and this year they are terrible.

mjw22
01-07-2013, 06:43 PM
Not a big surprise Rielly staying in TO for Leafs camp. Thanks Burke ya fool.

warriorsforlife
01-07-2013, 07:34 PM
On Greg Drinnans blog he had something about the OHL may move its trade deadline another week back because of NHL camps starting. He also went on to say that he spoke with a WHL official about changing their trade deadline and he responded a with a simple NO! Well this trade deadline could be very slow for the WHL if that happens!

sbtatter
01-12-2013, 09:17 AM
Anyone got a review of last night's game? Heard Walters looked great

mjw22
01-12-2013, 09:30 AM
Anyone got a review of last night's game? Heard Walters looked great

Hard to say one of the worst Warrior efforts in a long time and Paulic was brutal.:o

lordstanley
01-12-2013, 09:49 AM
Hard to say one of the worst Warrior efforts in a long time and Paulic was brutal.:o

I just watched the archive game mj vs bra actually Paulic looked good to me if not for him it could have easily been 10-1 wheaties

mjw22
01-12-2013, 10:06 AM
I just watched the archive game mj vs bra actually Paulic looked good to me if not for him it could have easily been 10-1 wheaties

Seriously I think you were watching an older game lol 5 soft goals worst game I've seen him have.

sbtatter
01-12-2013, 10:12 AM
Seriously I think you were watching an older game lol 5 soft goals worst game I've seen him have.

When MJ were in Ferlands return, your goalie was the 1st star, but I forget which one it was. Which of the 2 do you like better?
Any WK's look especially good, or just a team effort?

mjw22
01-12-2013, 10:24 AM
When MJ were in Ferlands return, your goalie was the 1st star, but I forget which one it was. Which of the 2 do you like better?
Any WK's look especially good, or just a team effort?

Wapple but its hard because they are inconsistant. Honey played well as did most of your young guys. Uhrich was by far the best Warrior. The kid likes to hit finishes every check.

lordstanley
01-12-2013, 10:38 AM
Wapple but its hard because they are inconsistant. Honey played well as did most of your young guys. Uhrich was by far the best Warrior. The kid likes to hit finishes every check.

This is just a outsiders veiw but after watching the game which i just did that 6-2 loss is very flattering for the warriors Paulic looked great to me no big deal just my opinion on the game is all

mjw22
01-12-2013, 10:45 AM
This is just a outsiders veiw but after watching the game which i just did that 6-2 loss is very flattering for the warriors Paulic looked great to me no big deal just my opinion on the game is all

The whole team needs a wake up call. Young or not at some point you have to pick it up. Theres no excuse for the way theyve been playing.

sbtatter
01-12-2013, 12:43 PM
The whole team needs a wake up call. Young or not at some point you have to pick it up. Theres no excuse for the way theyve been playing.

Just saw the goals, it looked like the goaltending we've been getting all year, not very good

patsdude114
01-18-2013, 02:34 PM
Was just reading a blog of some reporter who is involved with the Leafs & Reilly had a very strong camp & reports that had the season not been such a short 1 he would of made the Leafs but Nois doesnwant to burn a year of his entry level deal on 48game season & they fully expect him to be a Leaf next season.

mjw22
01-18-2013, 04:11 PM
Was just reading a blog of some reporter who is involved with the Leafs & Reilly had a very strong camp & reports that had the season not been such a short 1 he would of made the Leafs but Nois doesnwant to burn a year of his entry level deal on 48game season & they fully expect him to be a Leaf next season.

that guys clue less lol If its the one on thier site he had Rielly as the 7th dman. If he's that far down why keep him.according to McLean it was to keep Kostka they didnt want to him put on waivers . He put up some decent numbers in the minors and someone would have claimed him.

mjw22
01-18-2013, 09:47 PM
Real good effort for a bunch of young guys. They werent intimidated by Ferland and co. Nice to see Uhrich step up when Point got run. Wapple had a strong game as did Fioretti . Rielly played a soilid game as well . Not too impressed with the Blades I see why they may be in trouble. We'll see when they play the other Midget AAA team. :)

Mellow Yellow69
01-19-2013, 12:34 AM
Lol thats what bdn and mj are though, aaa teams. Bdn had 9 rookies playing tonight and lost a close one to p.a... I dunno how many rooks u guys had suited up but u guys almost beat sask... Bdn and mj are gunna dominate for years to come. Sask is an embarassing host team.

mjw22
01-19-2013, 03:37 AM
Lol thats what bdn and mj are though, aaa teams. Bdn had 9 rookies playing tonight and lost a close one to p.a... I dunno how many rooks u guys had suited up but u guys almost beat sask... Bdn and mj are gunna dominate for years to come. Sask is an embarassing host team.

If we had dressed 2 more rookies instead of Kirsch & Messier we would have beat them. We dont want to catch SAS for 9th because we want a top 3 pick. :)

Western Elite
01-19-2013, 09:32 AM
moral victories are nice, aren't they? 4-1 and 5-2 game, Blades dominating for the duration and a couple lucky goals to end it. If you want to take solace in losing games by 1-2-3 goals for the rest of the year, haven fun with that!

Bighat
01-19-2013, 11:03 AM
The pats dress 10 rookies as well.

TheMysteryMan
01-19-2013, 01:46 PM
A lot of the pats rookies are 94's. Next year will be their last year in the league for most of them.

Bighat
01-19-2013, 03:28 PM
Just 4 of the rookies are 94's and 3 are 96's and 3 are 95's. plus we will have 3 16 yr olds in the lineup nextyear. Brandon and Moose Jaw are younger teams though but for the next 2-3 years these 3 teams are going to battle for the top.

sbtatter
01-19-2013, 03:48 PM
Brandon should add forwards Gabrielle, Coulter, Lindgren and Gardner next season

Mellow Yellow69
01-19-2013, 05:17 PM
And shmyr, without a doubt

mjw22
01-19-2013, 05:45 PM
moral victories are nice, aren't they? 4-1 and 5-2 game, Blades dominating for the duration and a couple lucky goals to end it. If you want to take solace in losing games by 1-2-3 goals for the rest of the year, haven fun with that!

We had chance right at the buzzer . What about your 2 lucky goals oh right your big bad powerhouse dominated us hahahah. If you get to the Memorial Cup you'll wish you only lost by 2-3 goals. MJ BRN REG wiil be beating the crap out of the blades for years to come:p

mjw22
01-21-2013, 12:45 PM
Edmonton is in town next. Will be nice to see a contender for the MC. With their size and experience our young guys will be in tough. Well at least we will get a top 5 pick to go with the rest of our up and coming group. The futures so bright we gotta wear :cool:

mjw22
01-23-2013, 11:29 AM
Well I see why EDM will win the East and maybe the league. They are big fast and tons of skill. Way better d men than the Blades. Only highlight for the home team was Eberle dropping Corbett with one punch.Looks like a top 4 pick for us in the draft.

lordstanley
01-23-2013, 11:46 AM
Well I see why EDM will win the East and maybe the league. They are big fast and tons of skill. Way better d men than the Blades. Only highlight for the home team was Eberle dropping Corbett with one punch.Looks like a top 4 pick for us in the draft.

Still managed to get your Blades dig in there congrats why not say they are better than Calgary who is second and will win the east we are 5th winning percentage hardly a comparasin

mjw22
01-23-2013, 12:17 PM
Still managed to get your Blades dig in there congrats why not say they are better than Calgary who is second and will win the east we are 5th winning percentage hardly a comparasin

Well I dont think Cal will beat EDM . I believe EDM will be in the MC so therefore the comparision. I think the final four are EDM RD POR KEL with a Edm -Kel final. RD is there because of Bartosak and Sutter.

lordstanley
01-23-2013, 12:24 PM
Well I dont think Cal will beat EDM . I believe EDM will be in the MC so therefore the comparision. I think the final four are EDM RD POR KEL with a Edm -Kel final. RD is there because of Bartosak and Sutter.

RD will not make it Bartosak is great but Sutter can only do so much he is not on the ice and frankly he is a bit overated sure he is 1 of the better coaches we have but my got people treat him like the second coming of scotty bowman in this league

mjw22
01-23-2013, 12:31 PM
RD will not make it Bartosak is great but Sutter can only do so much he is not on the ice and frankly he is a bit overated sure he is 1 of the better coaches we have but my got people treat him like the second coming of scotty bowman in this league
He came in fired his coach and gm replaced a bunch of players and is currently ahead of Saskatoon.He has done this with a roster you imply is inferior to the Blades.Who would you rather have Sutter or Lorne :D

lordstanley
01-23-2013, 12:34 PM
Well who would you rather have Sutter or Lorne . :D

Sutter but i still think sutter is not the second coming of jesus and wont get them to the eastern final just cause he has mean snarly look behind the bench lol

bronco rep
01-23-2013, 01:04 PM
You guys some how keep forgetting about the hottest team in the East right now & they are doing all this without Bews & Benson in there lineup. Best D in the league & one of the top tenders in the laegue as well...Oh and did i mention i guy by the name of Adam Lowry... who is like a man playing against boys out there. Not that this team is going to the MC, but this team is going to scare the **** out off alot of playoff teams.

sbtatter
01-23-2013, 02:09 PM

We want to 3 pick in Bdn, it's a race to the basement!

mjw22
01-23-2013, 02:36 PM
We want to 3 pick in Bdn, it's a race to the basement!

Well we're hoping to fall so far we get the second pick :)

mjw22
01-24-2013, 11:11 AM
You guys some how keep forgetting about the hottest team in the East right now & they are doing all this without Bews & Benson in there lineup. Best D in the league & one of the top tenders in the laegue as well...Oh and did i mention i guy by the name of Adam Lowry... who is like a man playing against boys out there. Not that this team is going to the MC, but this team is going to scare the **** out off alot of playoff teams.

There are going to be some play off suprises this year IMO. A few teams have picked up their game since the deadline.

Harvest
01-24-2013, 03:33 PM
Broncos should win the first round if they finish 5th or higher. The next round though gets pretty steep. dont mind playing calgary or p.a, weve played them well all year. Calgary especially. No one wants to face edmonton though. heres my prediction. edmonton vs lethbridge = edm,
p.a vs Medicine=hat backstopped by great goaltending and shinkaruk lighting the lamp. calgary vs saskatoon= calgary in a drag'em out series. red deer vs swift current= swift. Next round edmonton vs med= edmonton calgary vs swift= hoping swift but thats a crap shoot but wont matter cause the next round is edmonton in 5 tops

mjw22
01-24-2013, 04:30 PM
Broncos should win the first round if they finish 5th or higher. The next round though gets pretty steep. dont mind playing calgary or p.a, weve played them well all year. Calgary especially. No one wants to face edmonton though. heres my prediction. edmonton vs lethbridge = edm,
p.a vs Medicine=hat backstopped by great goaltending and shinkaruk lighting the lamp. calgary vs saskatoon= calgary in a drag'em out series. red deer vs swift current= swift. Next round edmonton vs med= edmonton calgary vs swift= hoping swift but thats a crap shoot but wont matter cause the next round is edmonton in 5 tops

The top 3 about right Edm PA Cal the next 5 will be up for grabs. Leth lots of road games Sask SC inconsistant MH RD streaky KTN winning but for how long. Injuries may still play a role a big one if its a goalie.

mjw22
01-25-2013, 10:38 PM
Well finally the boys win one. Entertaining game with Fioretti scoring at 4:59 of OT. The veterans finally decided to come to play tonight. Kirsch was on the PK and actually backchecking tonight. Messier played one of his better games tonight. The Ice pick up a pt in the race for 8th. Desheneau looks like a player to watch.

mjw22
01-26-2013, 09:47 PM

Didnt look like the best d in the league tonight :o Also not very scary tried to goon our 16-17 yr olds at the end of the game .Reum 20 and way bigger gets dropped by Potomak lol .Fans throwing stuff at the refs SC players having a meltdown .:D Real good game for the boys 2 in a row . Winning though is gonna cost us a shot at a top 3 pick.

Harvest
01-28-2013, 11:32 AM
Didnt look like the best d in the league tonight :o Also not very scary tried to goon our 16-17 yr olds at the end of the game .Reum 20 and way bigger gets dropped by Potomak lol .Fans throwing stuff at the refs SC players having a meltdown .:D Real good game for the boys 2 in a row . Winning though is gonna cost us a shot at a top 3 pick.

Ya we really tried to goon it up with your young guys. Lesann and Morse fight, Lesann gives up three inches and 40 lbs and wins that tilt. 17 year old lernout fights 20 year old messier and wins that fight. Two guys grab Reum and 2 grab heatherington at the end of the game, I fail to see where we gooned it up when we had three guys on the ice and you had five.

Western Elite
01-28-2013, 12:10 PM
That MJW22 kid likes to twist things around to suit his needs quite often.

mjw22
01-28-2013, 03:08 PM
That MJW22 kid likes to twist things around to suit his needs quite often.

go back to your own site and stroke your brothers ego.Thats not the way it was called on the radio . we had potomak point warkinetine out there with bell and mcarthy.

Western Elite
01-28-2013, 03:19 PM
Have you ever heard of the saying that if someone is being a jerk (dumb) once in the morning, it is them. If it keeps happening over and over, it is you! I think this holds true in your case my friend.

mjw22
01-28-2013, 03:27 PM
Have you ever heard of the saying that if someone is being a jerk (dumb) once in the morning, it is them. If it keeps happening over and over, it is you! I think this holds true in your case my friend.

Thats why you and your brother are constantly trashed on the other board.You hide over here where the mods keep you safe :D Did you watch or listen to the MJ-SC game if not then your opinion matters even less than it usually does. The ony Warriors fighting were McCarthy Bell and Potomak and the only real fight was Potomak - Reum. Oh by the way I'm neither your friend or a kid gets your facts straight.

Harvest
01-28-2013, 03:36 PM
Thats why you and your brother are constantly trashed on the other board.You hide over here where the mods keep you safe :D Did you watch or listen to the MJ-SC game if not then your opinion matters even less than it usually does. The ony Warriors fighting were McCarthy Bell and Potomak and the only real fight was Potomak - Reum. Oh by the way I'm neither your friend or a kid gets your facts straight.

Go check out the highlights from the game and tell me your not full of it. Why was the one guy trying to lock hips with reum

mjw22
01-28-2013, 03:39 PM
Go check out the highlights from the game and tell me your not full of it. Why was the one guy trying to lock hips with reum

Lock hips ? were they dancing ? Are you upset the best d in the league got beat by some 16-17 yr olds.

Harvest
01-28-2013, 04:02 PM
Lock hips ? were they dancing ? Are you upset the best d in the league got beat by some 16-17 yr olds.

Ive never said they had the best d, and when 2 of our 4 top defence are a 16 and 17 year old you cant expect miracles. Go watch the highlights again about the reum incident. If you were at the game then you should have seen that the 3rd was some of the worst refereeing ive seen in years. A penalty shot for what Martin did to Eberle? Ha. Broncos played very poorly in the 1st and 2nd but when they came out in the 3rd they were never let back into the game by the ref.

mjw22
01-28-2013, 04:04 PM
Ive never said they had the best d, and when 2 of our 4 top defence are a 16 and 17 year old you cant expect miracles. Go watch the highlights again about the reum incident. If you were at the game then you should have seen that the 3rd was some of the worst refereeing ive seen in years. A penalty shot for what Martin did to Eberle? Ha. Broncos played very poorly in the 1st and 2nd but when they came out in the 3rd they were never let back into the game by the ref.

excuses excuses now you sound like a Blades fan :o

mjw22
01-30-2013, 10:28 PM
Well another win .This one is ok it's over the Pats . It moves us further away from the top 3 pick though. We won't be making the playoffs so a high pick would be nice. We play the mighty Blades so maybe theyll help out by playing Makarov everytime. :)

patsdude114
01-31-2013, 12:23 AM
Well another win .This one is ok it's over the Pats . It moves us further away from the top 3 pick though. We won't be making the playoffs so a high pick would be nice. We play the mighty Blades so maybe theyll help out by playing Makarov everytime. :)

were hoping to take that top 3 pick away from u guys lmao god what a boring game to watch both teams lack skill but at least u guys have an excuse its cuz ur such a young team

mjw22
02-05-2013, 07:49 PM
Warriors playing well after the first .Paulic made some keys saves early .Mcfaul challenging Ferland and getting a draw seemed to fire the boys up. 2-0 after one.

mjw22
02-05-2013, 09:48 PM
Well we lost 5-4 to the powerhouse blades .:) It sounded like a good game Paulic was 1st star 50 saves and Point played really good. Saskatoon timekeeper is a cheat running time off the clock. Stothers got a bm for complaining about it.Warriors 28th 1 goal game this year.

Western Elite
02-05-2013, 09:55 PM
MJW22, I think you guys have a couple great players to build around for the future with Paulic and Point. Point has the potential to be at or near the league lead in points in the future. Paulic could turn in to an upper echelon goalie as well.

As for the one goal losses, that seems to be the difference between a veteran team and a younger squad. I would think those 1 goal losses will turn in to one goal wins next year.

The Warrior PP can be pretty dangerous with Reilly and Brown anchoring those with Fioretti and Point putting up some good numbers.

It may be tough to catch Medicine Hat but I believe you guys have them this weekend.

mjw22
02-05-2013, 11:34 PM
MJW22, I think you guys have a couple great players to build around for the future with Paulic and Point. Point has the potential to be at or near the league lead in points in the future. Paulic could turn in to an upper echelon goalie as well.

As for the one goal losses, that seems to be the difference between a veteran team and a younger squad. I would think those 1 goal losses will turn in to one goal wins next year.

The Warrior PP can be pretty dangerous with Reilly and Brown anchoring those with Fioretti and Point putting up some good numbers.

It may be tough to catch Medicine Hat but I believe you guys have them this weekend.

ya just a couple of the great young guys we have. We'll be alot better over the next 3 years for sure. We were in a lot of 1 goal games last year so our young guys should only get better as a result.

mjw22
02-15-2013, 10:19 PM
Well the Memorial Cup pretenders were in town tonight.They got the win due to some pretty good goaltending by Makarov. The defence on thier team will be what costs them .If the youngest teamin JR hockey can keep them running around in thier end I only imagine what an experienced team will do. They tried the intimidation game but again it didnt work lol . The reffing sucked hard both ways tonight. McCologan found out 17 yr old Gore can fight.:groovy:. These young guys are going to be so good over the next 3 years :clap: Paulic had another good game . PA is up next .:groovy:

mjw22
02-17-2013, 07:00 PM
Fun week end coming up Pats and I thought the Blades but after being told by Western Elite that we were going to lose to the best team in the league on Sat. I assume there was a change in the schedule and now it will be Portland.:D

mjw22
02-22-2013, 11:55 PM
Good game tonight not the rivalry it once was . Two teams who will be pretty good the next few years. Christopher for the Pats has wicked good hands scored a beauty from in tight. Klimchuk is going to be a force going forward. Point had a great game and should win rookie of the year. Apparently the best team in the league is in town tommorow well thats according to some looneys from toon town :D Cant wait :groovy:

Warriors Planet Red
02-23-2013, 11:19 AM
Blades streak ends tonight.:clap:

mjw22
02-23-2013, 12:48 PM
Blades streak ends tonight.:clap:

I hope youre right .It should be a good game .:groovy::groovy:

Warriors Planet Red
02-23-2013, 10:07 PM
Well that didn't work!:mad:

mjw22
02-23-2013, 10:49 PM
Well that didn't work!:mad:

Not a real surprise . We have the next 3 yrs for payback:)

mjw22
02-24-2013, 01:53 AM
The team has played in 30 one goal games which will only help them in the future. Despite the odd blowout they have been in most games pretty good for such a young team. :clap: The guy doing the schedule sucks PA Reg SAS last 3 next 3 PA Reg SAS come on .

mjw22
02-26-2013, 11:23 PM
Wow over 40 shots and 30 must have hit Siemens in the crest. No one driving the net no screens a lot of perimeter play tonight. I hope they give Sawchenko a couple of games I would like to see how he is.

warriorsforlife
02-28-2013, 07:50 PM
I wonder if the warriors or pats will make a pitch at Alex Forsberg in the summer. It seemed like the Pats offered a pretty decent deal at the deadline and PG didnt bite. One would think his value will fall with him if he is drafted in the NHL which is a big IF! I wonder what his value would be and do the Warriors take a chance on him. It will be interesting to see what we do about our 20 year old situation next year as well. The only two are Fioretti which I think we keep and may trade away if we are not ding well at the deadline or for the right price to build for the next couple of years. I dont expect Wyton to be here but then again who knows, hes a pretty decent fighter and can potentially be a 3rd line guy. What are your thoughts. Overall I think this year was a good evaluation for our 16 and 17 year olds to see what they bring and what potential they will have on what we are building for.

mjw22
02-28-2013, 11:49 PM
I wonder if the warriors or pats will make a pitch at Alex Forsberg in the summer. It seemed like the Pats offered a pretty decent deal at the deadline and PG didnt bite. One would think his value will fall with him if he is drafted in the NHL which is a big IF! I wonder what his value would be and do the Warriors take a chance on him. It will be interesting to see what we do about our 20 year old situation next year as well. The only two are Fioretti which I think we keep and may trade away if we are not ding well at the deadline or for the right price to build for the next couple of years. I dont expect Wyton to be here but then again who knows, hes a pretty decent fighter and can potentially be a 3rd line guy. What are your thoughts. Overall I think this year was a good evaluation for our 16 and 17 year olds to see what they bring and what potential they will have on what we are building for.

On Forsberg I think they are asking to much for him. With Stothers as coach a lazy player may not be a good fit. As for our twenty yr olds they will need to be a lot better than this years. I would keep Fioretti but Wyton may be a question mark. We need a solid 20 yr old on d to help the young guys . I expect Wapple to be replaced by Sawchenko if he's ready. Bell will be in tough to keep his spot. They may only go with 1 or 2 twenty yr olds next year as well have quite a few 17-18 and at least 3 16 on the team. So with the thought of 14-15 being the year we make a run it might be better to develope the younger guys as opposed to keeping a couple of ave 20's.

mjw22
03-01-2013, 12:11 AM
looking forward to seeing 16 yr old d man Cristos Zinis this week end . He's
6-1 180 and apparently has a good shot. Played in Colorado this year.

mjw22
03-01-2013, 11:11 PM
Well an ot loss if there going to lose do it in regulation we dont want the point. Pats tommorow and then a chance to end the blades streak on Sun

patsdude114
03-02-2013, 01:04 PM
So with the thought of 14-15 being the year we make a run it might be better to develope the younger guys as opposed to keeping a couple of ave 20's.

I think that would depend how many 19yr olds u have, the 20's play a very key role in showing the young guys the way & playing them in situations where young guys just rnt ready for especially early in the year.

The Warriors can win the last 2 games vs the pats we don't want the wins either

mjw22
03-02-2013, 10:38 PM
Thanks Pats :D Tonight looked more like a rivalry than it has in awhile. Hamm was at his brutal best. Line of the year a Warrior fan in the 3rd yells at Hamm "does your wife know youre screwing us " :D:D:D:D got a round of applause for that one. Blades tommorow.

Fight Guy
03-02-2013, 10:56 PM
Thanks Pats :D Tonight looked more like a rivalry than it has in awhile. Hamm was at his brutal best. Line of the year a Warrior fan in the 3rd yells at Hamm "does your wife know youre screwing us " :D:D:D:D got a round of applause for that one. Blades tommorow.HA! You could hear on the live feed the fans yelling things after the ridiculous 5min interference.

Though I don't disagree with a lot of calls and non calls, the high stick that was a hook at best on Point was pretty bad. Otherwise, it seemed the Pats had the Warriors playing they're game more of the night, and Pats fans know that all too well this season, that leads to more penalties. But the major interference...maybe he called it just to piss you guys off even more!

Really wish I could make it to the last game of the season between the two.

mjw22
03-03-2013, 12:27 AM
HA! You could hear on the live feed the fans yelling things after the ridiculous 5min interference.

Though I don't disagree with a lot of calls and non calls, the high stick that was a hook at best on Point was pretty bad. Otherwise, it seemed the Pats had the Warriors playing they're game more of the night, and Pats fans know that all too well this season, that leads to more penalties. But the major interference...maybe he called it just to piss you guys off even more!

Really wish I could make it to the last game of the season between the two.

The officials were brutal to both teams . The Warriors were running around all night. Neither team has enough tough guys to make it fun.:)