PDA

View Full Version : Pats vs PA

patsdude114
12-02-2012, 06:43 PM
Well after the 1st period we r right on track to give up another 50+ shots for a 3rd nite in a row. Wow is this ever hard to watch the same mistakes being made shift after shift.

Its hard even talk talk about the game(s) cuz there is very little positives that come out of each period/each shift. Can't we just fast forward to after the xmas break already at least we have players coming back that should make a positive impact.

lordstanley
12-02-2012, 06:49 PM
Well after the 1st period we r right on track to give up another 50+ shots for a 3rd nite in a row. Wow is this ever hard to watch the same mistakes being made shift after shift.

Its hard even talk talk about the game(s) cuz there is very little positives that come out of each period/each shift. Can't we just fast forward to after the xmas break already at least we have players coming back that should make a positive impact.

I am sure it will help somewhat to get guys back but not all the time when you get certain guys back others feel the need the can take there foot off the gas and that leads to contageous bad play

Looking back to recent blade seasons we would play better with 2 or 3 main guys hurt they would come back and it would take awhile to get going all of a sudden

lordstanley
12-02-2012, 07:09 PM
Wow PA has 32 shots not even half way through the game

patsdude114
12-02-2012, 07:34 PM
Giving up 42 shots after 2 periods wow what a team. The sad thing is a D will try a simple D to D pass when the other D should be there for support & he is no where around which leads to a turnover & constant playing D

Same mistakes over & over again then the wingers get put into a battle along the boaards but there already so tired that there's no hope in winning the battle.

dsquared
12-02-2012, 08:55 PM
Pats outscored 19-10 and out shot 161-63 this weekend. Our goalies saw more rubber than a hooker at a Trojan Condom sales rep convention. The Pats should be sellers at the trade deadline because even if they were healthy they can't compete in this league- maybe we can play the Timbit Teams the rest of the season.

Bighat
12-02-2012, 09:05 PM
That was embarrassing tonite it looked like a zone defence in basketball where's my man oops in the net. I might have to coincide our defence is horrible. I thought we were going to make it over the hump but not. Xmas hurry up.