PDA

View Full Version : Season Tickets on the rise

Scout
07-19-2005, 07:24 PM
Good to see 73 new season ticket holders. It is only mid july so i'm guessing if all the die hard season ticket holders renew then 1500 seasons are not out of reach.

18 July 2005
BRONCOS SEASON TICKET SALES
The Broncos have announced that as of Monday, July 18th, season ticket sales have been on a steady rate of sale. Thus far the Broncos have had 1,037 season tickets sold. The club has compiled a total of 964 season ticket renewals and they have been able to introduce 73 new people as season ticket holders for the upcoming 2005/06 season. The goal of 1,500 season tickets that has been set by the organization is just 463 season tickets from being reached.
To date, 760 platinum zone season tickets have been sold which means just 108 remain for sale. The platinum zone seats have a season ticket rate of 87%, up 2% from last season. These seats, formerly known as the red zone, are the cream of the crop when it comes to the best seats in the house. Fans are reminded that the purchase of seasons tickets in the platinum zone comes with many new special features including: never wasted ticket game nights unused ticket exchange, "Love it Loud" window decal, an exclusive Bronco's Super Savings Card, an invite to the Fan Appreciation Dinner/Sports Auction and much more.

Season tickets for the 2005/06 season are for sale and fans can purchase them by stopping by the Civic Center or by calling the Bronco's Ticket Team at (306) 773-1509. New this season is the optional "Power Pay" payment option, which allows fans to pay for their season tickets through a monthly payment for as low as $41/month.

For more information contact:
Corey Nyhagen, Director of Sales and Marketing, Swift Current Broncos 773-1509, Ext. 8 Brad Boutilier, PR/Game Day Operations Director, Swift Current Broncos 773-1509, Ext. 3 Brenda Wall, Ticket/Souvenir Manager, Swift Current Broncos 773-1509, Ext. 1

Scout

ointhecreek
07-19-2005, 07:28 PM
I'm proud to say I AM ONE OF THE NEW ONES! :bounce: :clap: :D

Toswammi
07-20-2005, 05:52 PM
Add two more new tickets to the list. Well kinda, i had seasons two years ago, but not last year, and my dad has not had seasons in about 5 yrs, but we both plan on getting tickets right before the exhibition season starts. As for the approx 500 new tickets yet to sell, it will come. I know a few people that have yet to get their tickets for this season, and like me will be doing it sometime in mid August.

Scout
07-20-2005, 06:27 PM
Add me to the list. I've had seasons since 86 and haven't got around to renewing.

Scout

LOYALTY
07-21-2005, 01:44 PM
like I said before-get every business in Swift to buy one ticket and we would have to expand. if every business can't afford to donate one ticket then something is wrong with this city. use it for yourself (owner), use it for employee of the week, use it in a draw for your patrons, just go and buy the ticket plain and simple, you will not only be helping out a whl team but you will be helping out your business as well by people coming to the city to shop and support your business....GET WITH THE PROGRAM. :clap:

bronconeer
07-21-2005, 02:30 PM
Why do you not take the initiative and talk to the new pr guy and make up flyers and hand deliver them to each business. Someone has got to step up and pound the pavement. Come on guys. You Swift Current people get with it.

bronconeer
07-21-2005, 02:31 PM
I would, but I do not live in Swift Current but have a huge interest in the team.

LOYALTY
07-21-2005, 02:56 PM
if the Bronco association wants to make a flyer stating some of my suggestions I would be happy to go door to door with them, I am also a memeber of champions of the bronco's so I have passed some ideas there too. :clap:

Scout
08-10-2005, 10:52 PM
Heard today that season tickets have now surpassed the 1075 mark and still going. Alot of previous season ticket holders, including myself wait till just before the exibition season starts. So we really are just over 400 seasons left to reach 1500.

Scout

Toswammi
08-11-2005, 08:53 AM
and you can add another tally to the list as i will be picking up my tickets some time today. So here is hoping my seat in A is still available and that the team hits its goal.

Hittman
08-11-2005, 11:41 AM
I would, but I do not live in Swift Current but have a huge interest in the team.

If financially it's doable for you, you could still purchase a season ticket to support the Broncos then in turn donate it's useage to a local school or community program to ensure that it's used every game even though it won't be used by you.

Scout
08-14-2005, 05:45 PM
Courtesy Bronco Web Site:

8 August 2005
Update on Bronco's Season Ticket Sales
The Bronco's announced on Monday, August 8th, that they are inching towards the targeted season ticket amount of 1,500 by the start of the season.
To date, the official number of season ticket sales is 1,075, leaving 425 sales remaining before the team hits 1,500. The Broncos have found 91 new fans so far this season and the remaining 984 are renewals from last year.

This week the citizens of Swift Current are reminded that the Broncos are offering the lowest prices in the entire WHL, a truly incredible deal. In 2005/06 season ticket holders in the Bronze Zone will be able to enjoy every second of Bronco action for just $199 per season. The purchase of season tickets in this zone will allow you to save 58% from walk up prices! Not only do you get to enjoy Bronco hockey for less than $6 per game, you'll also receive guaranteed playoff seats at discounted rates and an option to renew your same seats next year.

Training camp is just a few weeks away and the ice has started to go in so hurry to purchase your season tickets before the best seats in the house are gone. Bronco fans can stop by the Civic Center or call the Bronco office at 773-1509 ext. 1 for more information on the numerous season ticket packages available for the 2005/06 season.

Corey Nyhagen, Director of Marketing/Sales, S. C. Broncos 773-1509, Ext. 3
Brad Boutilier, PR/Game Day Operations Coordinator, S. C. Broncos 773-1509, Ext. 9

Scout

Scout
08-24-2005, 01:31 PM
Great start to a new season. Season tickets are now at 1,114 with over a month to go. That leaves us only 386 short of our goal of 1,500. The best part is 110 of those are new season ticket holders. Great job by the marketing department and the hockey club being creative on their marketing to attract new fans and keep prices affordable for everyone.

Scout

Scout
08-29-2005, 03:15 PM
Courtesy Bronco Web Site:

29 August 2005
Broncos Season Tickets Sales
The Swift Current Broncos have once again released updated numbers for season ticket sales in the 2005/06 season. To date, the team has sold 1,157 ticket packages and are 343 away from the targeted amount of 1,500.
Of the 1,157, the team has acquired 140 new fans and have had 1,017 renewals. With less than four weeks to go, the team will need your support now more than ever to reach their goal.

Fans are once again reminded this week that the Broncos now have the cheapest season ticket packages in the entire Western Hockey League. Season tickets in the bronze zone are available for just $199 which includes 36 games, guaranteed playoff seats, the option to renew the same seat next year, and the never wasted ticket game night redemption option.

Brad Boutilier, PR/Game Day Operations Coordinator, S.C. Broncos 773-1509, Ext. 9
Brenda Wall, Tickets/Souvenirs, S.C. Broncos 773-1509, Ext. 1

Scout

Flathead
08-29-2005, 10:04 PM
I saw some people in the intermissions of the blue and white game buying some tickets. Hope we can make it.
I think that they should have advertised on the radio and in the newspapers a bit more about the fact that we do have the cheapest season ticket packs available.

Scout
09-07-2005, 07:42 AM
As per the Bronco Website:

Good job. Let's keep it going. Nice to see lots of new season ticket holders.

06 September 2005
Broncos Season Tickets Sales
The Swift Current Broncos are inching towards 1,500. The club announced on Tuesday, September 6 that they have sold 1,215 season ticket packages. This leaves the team 285 sales away from the goal with less than three weeks remaining before the start of the season.
The 1,215 packages consist of 1,052 renewals along with 163 new season ticket holders. Fans who have not yet renewed their tickets are encouraged to stop by the Civic Centre to keep their same seat.

This season promises to be an exciting year with new jerseys, new programs, the new team, and much more. Many new season ticket packages are available for the 2005/06 season. Stop by the Bronco office to purchase your season tickets today!

Brad Boutilier, PR/Game Day Operations Coordinator, S.C. Broncos 773-1509, Ext. 9

CHtoo
09-07-2005, 08:58 AM
We had better reach the 1500 mark. With the price of fuel now our budget is way up again.

Scout
09-12-2005, 08:13 PM
13 September 2005
Bronco's Latest Season Ticket Numbers
The Swift Current Bronco's announced their latest season ticket numbers on Monday, September 12th. To date, the team has sold 1,273 season tickets. Of the 1,273, renewals have totaled 1,053 to go along with 220 new season ticket holders. The updated numbers leave the club 227 sales away from reaching their targeted amount of 1,500.
With the season opener less than two weeks away, the Broncos need your support now more than ever to reach this goal. After last season's financial loss, the club has introduced the 1,500 benchmark in order to stay financially stable. The Broncos have introduced lots of new incentives and discounts in order to reach 1,500 and encourage old and new fans to take advantage of the savings.

To purchase your tickets stop by the Broncos souvenir store at the Centennial Civic Centre today!

Scout

Flathead
09-12-2005, 09:33 PM
Do the flex packs figure into these totals?

Chipper
09-13-2005, 08:40 AM
Is 1500 a team goal or could there be consiquences if they don"t sell that many. How many walk up tickets are usualy sold at the games is Swift.

Flathead
09-13-2005, 11:41 PM
I'm not sure how many walk up tickets are sold, but a walk up ticket is 14 dollars. If you buy a walk up to every game its 504 dollars. If you buy the cheap season ticket package it works out to about 6 dollars a game. If you do the math you can see that a person could buy the cheap seasons ticket package and still afford to miss a game or two. Wish some of these people around town would see it this way and get off there wallets. It's the best entertainment by far that a person will get these days for 6 bucks.

ointhecreek
09-16-2005, 12:14 PM
a walk up ticket is 14 dollars. If you buy a walk up to every game its 504 dollars. If you buy the cheap season ticket package it works out to about 6 dollars a game. If you do the math you can see that a person could buy the cheap seasons ticket package and still afford to miss a game or two. Wish some of these people around town would see it this way and get off there wallets. It's the best entertainment by far that a person will get these days for 6 bucks.
This is what sold me on season tickets. Working on the road for much of the spring and fall I miss a few games but this makes it all worth while. Plus moving back to Swift last year was a big part of it also. Hard to attend games from the Hat. :D

Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese
09-19-2005, 08:13 PM
I just purchased mine today. Huzzah!

Scout
09-19-2005, 09:29 PM
Welcome aboard Quarter Pounder.

Scout

Scout
09-21-2005, 07:38 AM
20 September 2005
Broncos Latest Season Ticket Numbers
The Swift Current Broncos announced their most up to date season ticket numbers as of Tuesday, September 20th. The club has sold 1,304 season tickets which consist of 246 new holders and 1,058 renewals. The Broncos, which have set a goal of 1,500 season tickets for the 2005/06 season, are now 196 sales away from reaching that target with 4 days to go before the home opener on Saturday against the Prince Albert Raiders.
"The Broncos Hockey Club is looking for the support of everyone in the Southwest to meet our 1,500 objective," commented Assistant General Manager Elden Moberg. "The biggest fundraiser of the year for us is season ticket sales and we haven't hit our target goal yet."

"Our counterparts in Moose Jaw have sold over 1,900 season tickets this year and we need to catch up to stay financially competitive with the other small market teams in the league," says Moberg.

Anyone who has been thinking about season tickets for 2005/06 is asked to contact the Ticket Office before Friday @ 5:00pm to ask about the different ticket options and seat availability.

The Broncos Board of Directors will be conducting a business blitz on Friday in a final push to reach the target.

Broncos season tickets range in price from $199 to $399 depending on seat location. Children and student pricing is also available.

Tickets can be purchased at the Broncos Souvenir store, located in the Centennial Civic Centre, or by phone at 773-1509.

Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese
09-21-2005, 01:39 PM
Come on people, show your support for the Blue and White! The ticket goal is only about 10% of the city's population, surely with all the rural fans out there, we can easily reach it. Heck, you don't even need to buy the expensive seats, you can still buy the tickets in the really cheap areas like I did and still enjoy the game. Sometimes sitting in the lower areas is better.

Let's think of all the benefits of lower seating...
1) Less chance of being hit by a off track puck.
2) You can see all the effects of those bone crunching hits when someone gets smacked into the boards and glass.
3) Bang Charlie Horse's drum when he walks by.
4) Look the ref in the eye when he makes a bad call.
5) Less of a walk to the concession stand for a between period burger or nachos. (Mmm... Nachos :D )
6) First crack at the winnings from the pizza races before all the little children devour it all down first and touch it with their grubby little hands.

And finally #7:
Easy escape after inciting a riot between Tigers fans and Bronco fans when Medicine Hat is in town.

Need I say more? :thumb: