PDA

View Full Version : Pats/Rebels Make Trade

Western Elite
12-12-2012, 01:52 PM

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
12-12-2012, 02:21 PM
...got my hopes up until I saw that Pirate was the one posting it. His reputation for swinging and missing is beyond reproach.

Not only that, youd think that defence wouldve been the target of interest. Even with pilton, we were floundering. Yeah this move would make the pats better than yesterday, and yeah now is clearly the time to make some sort of move...

...but until there is 'real confirmation', this is a bullshiz rumor made up by the 'phantom menace', soon to be followed by some purple crayon scribblings of the damned.

Western Elite
12-12-2012, 02:23 PM

Western Elite
12-12-2012, 02:25 PM

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
12-12-2012, 02:27 PM
If I had a thimble of knowledge in any facet that any of you two had, I wouldve forgotten the intricities of breathing a long time ago and Id be six feet under right now.

I could introduce somebody to the sport tommorrow and by default they would become at the minimum the 3rd least informed follower of the sport.

And if Im as ignorant as you say, then by all means point out any error in my last reply rather than hypocritically wheezing about another's crass attitude.

Western Elite
12-12-2012, 02:38 PM

RWAH
12-12-2012, 03:50 PM
Volek could be a star in the league but need to be focused each game. Was streaky with the Pats but has the skill set to be a player.
Don't know the players coming our way but they are in the ages were we can use some help. Grittyness and size is what we need.
Like two for one and (I assume) an draft pick if Volek plays with Red Deer. Can be win/win for both teams.

lordstanley
12-12-2012, 04:27 PM
SAJ called westerns bluff on a trade and Yet again SAJ is wrong

Next time i suggest SAJ keeps his mouth shut until later on in the day then say something if really need be:D

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
12-12-2012, 05:07 PM
Your conflict of interest is so transparent, you shouldnt have even bothered replying.

I mean, to say that people shouldnt be reluctant to believing anything trade related that comes from that squirrel brain is beyond careless.

Especially considering past examples.

The sooner these turds are flushed, the better, mods...

lordstanley
12-12-2012, 05:19 PM
Your conflict of interest is so transparent, you shouldnt have even bothered replying.

I mean, to say that people shouldnt be reluctant to believing anything trade related that comes from that squirrel brain is beyond careless.

Especially considering past examples.

The sooner these turds are flushed, the better, mods...

Yes i agree the better cause you lead by example :o

At least i did not have to read 1 of your long novel rants that go no place at all :groovy::groovy::groovy:

patsdude114
12-12-2012, 07:14 PM
looks like i missed a heated battle between 2 forum posters... awww shucks since 1/2 the replies are now missing after being edited.

anyways i could careless what was said above actually, but my 2 cents are this (for what its worth, waiting to get jumped on, on this testy wednesday)

it will not surprise me at all if Volek returns to the WHL to play for the Rebels after the WJs (that is if he is selected to play for the czechs) in which case could of been a big reason why he went back over seas to play to get more scouting from the czech scouts even if he is playing sweden.

I do remember Vasko when the Rebels were here playing a couple games ago he did score against us. He does have some skill which will help upfront. I was hoping that Lang was going to fill that last euro spot as we needed some skill upfront to take some of the pressure off our burnt out guys. Not saying Vasko is going to fill the net often, but a higher skill set then some of the younger guys.

This trade puts us back to 17 forwards with (3 of them still unavailble due to injury or sickness) Connor Gay will be sent back down after we get a body or 2 back, he still isnt ready for the WHL. McCoy brings us much needed size at 6'2 205.

As for the other trade we made today (i dont feel like posting in the other thread cuz im lazy today) Darian Henry bring size to our back end & looks like he likes to fight altho not very good at it. I just watched all 5 of his fights on hockeyfights.com & he didnt win 1 of them. More less just a young kid trying to make a name for himself & learning as he goes. At least he is willing to drop them & not afraid unlike someone else who was reported on this forum to being afraid......