PDA

View Full Version : SECOND HALF

RWAH
12-26-2012, 04:56 PM
damn cap lock. Looking forward to tomorrow and Sunday, enough turkey its time for Pat's hockey.
Any news out there as to which injured players are back? Was anyone at practise today and see who was on the ice?
It is a quick start after Christmas with 3 games in 4 days, and the team is 2 points out of 8th place and the final playoff spot.

Bighat
12-28-2012, 06:32 PM
Ferland sent down today and weal shortly? I think if we trade him he'll be sent back to junior. The NHL is sending guys down regularly in the last 2 weeks. What do u guys think.

nivek_wahs
12-28-2012, 06:53 PM
Ferland sent down today and weal shortly? I think if we trade him he'll be sent back to junior. The NHL is sending guys down regularly in the last 2 weeks. What do u guys think.Only 19 games with only 3 points to show for it..... I honestly figured we'd see some movement of some sort with regards to him (ECHL or WHL) but he's still hanging in there and I don't know if it is hurting him or helping him play in the AHL with a limited role.

patsdude114
12-29-2012, 12:08 AM
Only 19 games with only 3 points to show for it..... I honestly figured we'd see some movement of some sort with regards to him (ECHL or WHL) but he's still hanging in there and I don't know if it is hurting him or helping him play in the AHL with a limited role.

Everybody in there right mind new Weal wasn't ready for pro hockey, he wasn't strong enough yet & also needed to work on his defensive game. But these NHl teams knows what's best for there prospects I guess lmao I guess by the flames finally sending ferland back they r admitting they didn't know what was best for him lmao stupid NHL I'm so sick of them ruining players who are not ready for pro hockey & the list continues to grow even more each & every year