PDA

View Full Version : Dec27 Moose Jaw Warriors vs Pats

dsquared
12-27-2012, 12:32 PM
Program without ads (https://dl.dropbox.com/u/62809812/Dec%2027%20Pats%20vs%20Warriors%20Program.pdf)

patsdude114
12-27-2012, 06:58 PM
The Pats have added 3 players from the IR into there lineup since the xmas break is over. Adding guys like Stephenson, Stevenson & Fenske add a lot more depth to this team.

Really like our lines tonite upfront with

Scheidl/stephenson/klimchuk
Mayor/ouellette/stevenson
Sylvegard/mcCoy/rodewald
Christoffer/rossingol/gay

Vasko could be back come saturday which will add abit more skill into the lineup, altho he is a unproven scorer in this league maybe he can score when put into a bigger role on this team.

patsdude114
12-27-2012, 07:43 PM
So 1st period over......

Is this how hockey is suppose to be played? At both ends of the rink & not just play defense all game?

patsdude114
12-28-2012, 04:24 PM
Was nice to see Stephenson have success in his 1st game back, we had a very strong 1st period where Paulic came up with some big timely saves to keep it 0-0 after the 1st.... the 2nd period has been the same old for the pats all season long, by far our weakest period all season to date & it needs to change if we are going to make a push for that final playoff spot.

Not saying we didnt do some good things in the 2nd cuz we did had 2 great chances but only to see the puck ride up on its side & 1 was lifted/shot right over the net by Stevenson & the other where Scheidl stole a pass right in the slot & maybe tried 1 to many moves late in the frame on cut up ice.

Its definately alot harder to make any sort of a come back in the 3rd period when u give up a goal 30secs into the period on a lazy defensive play (or i should say no play at all) by Scheidl by taking a big wide turn in the D zone to watch the puck instead of a stop & go towards where the puck is going off the boards which was blown past Hewitt by Brown.

I must say everytime i watch Brown he is improving into 1 of the better Dmen in the league, i was very impressed with him the 1st time MJ was here early in the year & still very impressed by him as well. One of the top 3 Warriors last nite.

I almost had to look twice at which Eberle scored that 2nd goal last nite, Tanner almost looked like Jordan for a moment when he opened up Hewitt on that partical break & then slide it between the legs. Nice to see Eberle getting away from his dirty play & start playing hockey, he has great speed he should use it more often.