PDA

View Full Version : Pats in MJ

patsdude114
12-29-2012, 12:39 PM
Well looks like Jobke could be returning tonite from his skate injury, either tonite or tomorrow against the Blades. Then the Pats have 10days to get down to 3 20yr olds again which will put us just a couple days before the trade deadline.

I am curious if the Pats will try to get all 3 20yr old skaters into the same game & make Hewitt a healthy scratch for a game with possibly calling up Beukeboom to back up Sacher for a game. Hewitt has been a workhorse for us this season & in my eyes deserves to be traded to a playoff team who may be interested in having insurance between the pipes.

Another cold nite ahead of us here in Regina so im thinking i will order the Pats game in MJ tonite on whl webcast.... hoping to see a better 60min effort tonite, getting sick of watching this team play 30mins of hockey & expect to make the late come back to tie the game up.

Bighat
12-29-2012, 03:08 PM
Why can't the pats draft a Russian in the draft 4 of the top Russians on the wj team play in the east. Lets start drafting somewhere else other then chez and Slovaks. On the 20 yr situation I think we will be trading 3 of ours and receiving 1 in return. I guess it all depends on where ferland gets traded to then the rest will follow. Brandon is going to stock their shelves again. Lets go boys and steal one tonite.

patsdude114
12-29-2012, 04:10 PM
I don't see the return for Ferland being as high as 1 wwould think, 20yr old rarely bring a big return anyways. The only teaam who the WKs could really hold out on for more would be from Stoon. Ferland fell into there lap so any return for him is worth it for the WKs

I highly doubt we will be trading 3 of our 20yr olds, there isn't a high demand for swapping 20yr olds. Kamloops & Edmonton will both make a pitch for Ferland & Scheidl I'm sure, be a very interesting 10days to see if Lang waits til the bitter end to make his move or try to get it out of the way sooner & get a better price as we all know KM will hold out til trade deadling to move Ferland he has that ego where he likes to make the biggest splash (be the headline trade)

mjw22
12-29-2012, 04:54 PM
I don't see the return for Ferland being as high as 1 wwould think, 20yr old rarely bring a big return anyways. The only teaam who the WKs could really hold out on for more would be from Stoon. Ferland fell into there lap so any return for him is worth it for the WKs

I highly doubt we will be trading 3 of our 20yr olds, there isn't a high demand for swapping 20yr olds. Kamloops & Edmonton will both make a pitch for Ferland & Scheidl I'm sure, be a very interesting 10days to see if Lang waits til the bitter end to make his move or try to get it out of the way sooner & get a better price as we all know KM will hold out til trade deadling to move Ferland he has that ego where he likes to make the biggest splash (be the headline trade)

Quality 20's last year were bringing 2 picks in the top 3-4 rounds . I would think a 2nd and 4th for Ferland/Scheidl maybe a 2nd an 3rd for Jobke . Unless Lorne jumps in with a 1st 2nd and 3 prospects for Ferland lol

lordstanley
12-29-2012, 05:07 PM
Quality 20's last year were bringing 2 picks in the top 3-4 rounds . I would think a 2nd and 4th for Ferland/Scheidl maybe a 2nd an 3rd for Jobke . Unless Lorne jumps in with a 1st 2nd and 3 prospects for Ferland lol

If Lorne offered up that much for Ferland i would sell the rest of my Blades tickets and just go to the Memorial Cup to cheer for someone else

Crush Kill Destroy
12-29-2012, 05:20 PM

When the Blades traded Darian Dziurzynski to Brandon, they received a 2012 2nd-round pick, 2013 2nd-round pick, and a 2014 3rd-round pick.

When the Wheat Kings traded Brenden Walker to Saskatoon, they received a 2012 2nd-round pick, a 2013 2nd-round pick, a 2014 3rd-round pick, and the right to exchange 1st-round picks in 2014.

Neither of those players is of the calibre of Ferland, so the price is likely to be higher...possibly quite a bit higher.

patsdude114
12-29-2012, 06:54 PM
keep in mind those players were also traded at the start of the year & not at the trade deadline where the teams get a full season with them & not just a rental player

patsdude114
12-29-2012, 07:52 PM
wow does MJ ever have such a crappy webcast, very laggy not sure if thats the norm for them or not but wow so bad tonite... the Pats are playing a very good game tho which is nice to see same as last game though dominated the 1st period so lets see what happens in the 2nd

lordstanley
12-29-2012, 07:53 PM
wow does MJ ever have such a crappy webcast, very laggy not sure if thats the norm for them or not but wow so bad tonite... the Pats are playing a very good game tho which is nice to see same as last game though dominated the 1st period so lets see what happens in the 2nd

Whats worse is hearing James Gallo scream for the whole game

RWAH
12-29-2012, 07:57 PM
On the web cast end of 1 and Pats ahead 1 - 0 That Those are the best PbP guys I have heard this year. Not afraid to give the oppisition player some credit. MJ goaly stole one from Scheidl on a PP and could be the game changer the PP after that was weak, 2nd period starting so off to the web cast

lordstanley
12-29-2012, 08:00 PM
On the web cast end of 1 and Pats ahead 1 - 0 That Those are the best PbP guys I have heard this year. Not afraid to give the oppisition player some credit. MJ goaly stole one from Scheidl on a PP and could be the game changer the PP after that was weak, 2nd period starting so off to the web cast

I hope you are kidding Gallo is the wort in the league by far his color guys are okay though

patsdude114
12-29-2012, 08:41 PM
Whats worse is hearing James Gallo scream for the whole game

Gallo has been the best play by play guy i have heard (others are CGY, EDM, LETH) then 2nd period was smooth sailing was very nice to watch... Gallo actually has some knowledge of the game then those other 3 teams guys.... only thing i hate with the Warriors webcast host is as soon as the whistle goes they rush off to an ad

lordstanley
12-29-2012, 08:51 PM
Gallo has been the best play by play guy i have heard (others are CGY, EDM, LETH) then 2nd period was smooth sailing was very nice to watch... Gallo actually has some knowledge of the game then those other 3 teams guys.... only thing i hate with the Warriors webcast host is as soon as the whistle goes they rush off to an ad

Aww no love for Les Lazaruk ? lolthe day gallo is better than Les is the day i should mute every game

RWAH
12-29-2012, 08:52 PM
End of 2 now and pats lead 4 - 0. Mac Voy (wrong spelling) has two goals. Not sure if it is the Pats but they look good or MJ just tired with 3 games in three days but the territorial play is large in the Pats favour. don,t have the shoots but the Pats are ahead on that count as well

RWAH
12-29-2012, 08:55 PM
not wanting to stir the pot but this game is by fer the best I have watched and I have watched most of our (the Pats road games

patsdude114
12-29-2012, 09:23 PM
Aww no love for Les Lazaruk ? lolthe day gallo is better than Les is the day i should mute every game

haha LS i never said Gallo is better then Les Lazaruk... ill repost what i said lol

Gallo has been the best play by play guy i have heard (others are CGY, EDM, LETH)

patsdude114
12-29-2012, 09:30 PM
I wish the Pats hadnt taken the foot off the gas in the 3rd, after all the thrashing we took when we had an injuried riddled roster you would of thought the coaches would of let them carry on with what they had done in the 1st 2 periods.....instead if became a chip & chase with 1 player & have 4 guys back at all times.

The win is nice especially in this fashion against our rivials. As much as i would of loved to see the pats kept on pressing it was nice to give Scheidl & Klimchuk to play some reduced minutes. Jobke was a key player for the Pats blueline tonite, was physical all game something we have been missing since his injury.

There wasnt too many mistakes made out there tonite from my eye watching on the webcast. Be nice for us to carry it into tomorrow`s game against the Blades & get some redemption against them since the 2 pounding they gave us when we were so short handed... they are short handed now so maybe the roles can be reversed in favour of the pats.

lordstanley
12-29-2012, 09:33 PM
I wish the Pats hadnt taken the foot off the gas in the 3rd, after all the thrashing we took when we had an injuried riddled roster you would of thought the coaches would of let them carry on with what they had done in the 1st 2 periods.....instead if became a chip & chase with 1 player & have 4 guys back at all times.

The win is nice especially in this fashion against our rivials. As much as i would of loved to see the pats kept on pressing it was nice to give Scheidl & Klimchuk to play some reduced minutes. Jobke was a key player for the Pats blueline tonite, was physical all game something we have been missing since his injury.

There wasnt too many mistakes made out there tonite from my eye watching on the webcast. Be nice for us to carry it into tomorrow`s game against the Blades & get some redemption against them since the 2 pounding they gave us when we were so short handed... they are short handed now so maybe the roles can be reversed in favour of the pats.

Yep we will have no Makarov and others gone short handed indeed and 3 games in 3 nights i would be happy if the Blades won by 1 goal i dont care

patsdude114
12-29-2012, 09:48 PM
Yep we will have no Makarov and others gone short handed indeed and 3 games in 3 nights i would be happy if the Blades won by 1 goal i dont care

& i would be happy if the pats won by 1 goal :groovy: & give the Blades 3 losses in 3 nites

lordstanley
12-29-2012, 10:15 PM
& i would be happy if the pats won by 1 goal :groovy: & give the Blades 3 losses in 3 nites

Junior Hockey is so unpredictable who knows what will happen :D