PDA

View Full Version : Pats in PA

patsdude114
01-05-2013, 06:39 PM
Got my order purchased for the WHL Webcast looking forward to watching this game tonite against the Raiders.

The Raiders are 0-2 in the new year so far with losses to MH & Stoon, the Pats are currently on a 3 game winning streak & having won 4 of there last 5 as they are starting to turn there season around after an injury riddled 1st half. Tonights game should be a nice measuring stick to see where the Pats really are with there full lineup. Even though the Raiders are missing 2 key players in McNeil (CAN) & Draisaitl (GER) the Raiders still have a strong lineup without those players.

The Pats are coming off 1 of the most entertaining hockey games watched at the Brandt Center this season against the Tigers last night. Just waiting to hear the pregame show on 620ckrm to see whos in the lineup & whos out, I for 1 am hoping that Vasko is finally inserted into the lineup. His Pats debut is long overdue since being acquired in a trade ffrom RD back on Dec. 12th

The Pats have outshot there opponents in 5 straight games, alot can be said about key guys returning in Jobke, Stephenson, Ouellette, Stevenson. Its nice to see the shot clock in the Pats favour after the 1st half it was normally heavily favoured for the opposition.

Still no Vasko in the lineup, not sure when they are going to get this guy into a game to see if he works into our lineup or even if they are able to move someone else for a piece in the future & Vasko filling that role.

patsdude114
01-05-2013, 09:29 PM
Well it definately wasnt a pretty win but a win is a win when u score on the chances u get. Like i said earlier (but i think in a different thread all together) that Siemens has never ever looked good against the pats in his career & that was yet the case again tonite.

Sacher plays a great game yet again this season, he has won his last 3 starts & u cant ask anything more from ur backup who is also 5-1-1- in his last 7 starts.

Wiinther & Ruopp are by far the 2 most whiniest players i have seen in a very long time. Ruopp plays a tough physical game but is yet another baby on that Raiders team, but no 1 takes the #1 baby in the WHL away from Winther tho......

Looks like the Pats may still be 1 point behind MH after tonight as BRN is down 3-2 in the 3rd period. I wasnt expecting BRN to beat MH but it would of been nice as well. Either way we should extend our lead on BRN to 6pts & possibly 3pts ahead of MJ.

Would be a great weekend if the Pats can win 3games in 3 nights this weekend. Nice to see this team turning things around, & seeing guys like Christoffer getting rewarded for hard work with 2 goals tonite, also Gay getting 2 assists as well & Mumby getting his 1st point as well.

lordstanley
01-05-2013, 09:59 PM
Well it definately wasnt a pretty win but a win is a win when u score on the chances u get. Like i said earlier (but i think in a different thread all together) that Siemens has never ever looked good against the pats in his career & that was yet the case again tonite.

Sacher plays a great game yet again this season, he has won his last 3 starts & u cant ask anything more from ur backup who is also 5-1-1- in his last 7 starts.

Wiinther & Ruopp are by far the 2 most whiniest players i have seen in a very long time. Ruopp plays a tough physical game but is yet another baby on that Raiders team, but no 1 takes the #1 baby in the WHL away from Winther tho......

Looks like the Pats may still be 1 point behind MH after tonight as BRN is down 3-2 in the 3rd period. I wasnt expecting BRN to beat MH but it would of been nice as well. Either way we should extend our lead on BRN to 6pts & possibly 3pts ahead of MJ.

Would be a great weekend if the Pats can win 3games in 3 nights this weekend. Nice to see this team turning things around, & seeing guys like Christoffer getting rewarded for hard work with 2 goals tonite, also Gay getting 2 assists as well & Mumby getting his 1st point as well.

What caused the whole Ruopp vs Burroghs fight ? i see there was a kneeing penalty was it bad or something ?

patsdude114
01-05-2013, 10:25 PM
It was a classic play of a euro (knutsen) jumping/pulling back from getting lineup with a clean hit but cuz he doesn't take the hit & tries to avoid it he gets a knee instead of a shoulder into his chest, then ruopp went after burroughs after.

I won't be surprised if burroughs gets a 1 game suspension tho just cuz it was a 5min major & a game misconduct

RWAH
01-06-2013, 12:16 AM
Great win for the Pats. Agree with PD114 need to get Vasko into the line up but also is Brooks not returned from U17, hoping they are both playing tomorrow. The team needs to stay focused, we may be playing Brandon, but it will take a team effort to get the win. We can no afford to take a night off. I think we have Brandon 5 times between now and February 9th and we don't need to let them get any confidence by playing lazy or sloppy.