PDA

View Full Version : Kauk, Gentile

Tiger Trauma
01-22-2005, 01:52 PM
How are those two pannig out? I noticed Bryan kauk got an assist last game!

Jovorock
01-23-2005, 09:04 AM
They both played in Kelowna last night, Kauk played pretty good, I like his game.

Gentile is a different story, he finished -2 and had two penaltys, he seemed to a little out of control at times. Gentile at times plays with grit and he looked very good, then he is pushing too much in a scrum. Overall they are both good players.

Tiger Trauma
01-23-2005, 09:15 PM
I hope they do well...btw ...Lukin looks like a pretty good player so far. Shows lots of intensity out there

Teaps
01-25-2005, 04:34 PM
How do you pronounce "kauk" is it "cowk" or "c--k"

Tiger Trauma
01-25-2005, 08:43 PM
its cowk...haha

Jovorock
01-26-2005, 07:13 AM
its cowk...haha
You have to be carefull don't you. I was going to ask how it was pronounced but I forgot.

His name is right up there with Rocket play Troy Ofukany.

Kamfan
01-29-2005, 09:27 PM
How are those two pannig out? I noticed Bryan kauk got an assist last game!

Kauk I like. You can tell that kid's got skills. Very good skater and stickhandler.

Gentile hard to say, he's had that groin injury so he's been scratched most games so far. Looking forward to getting his experience into the lineup long-term. And does whl.ca have his measurements right (5'9", 190)? 190 is huge for someone 5'9", he must be a tank!

Jew Panda
01-31-2005, 01:43 AM
You have to be carefull don't you. I was going to ask how it was pronounced but I forgot.

His name is right up there with Rocket play Troy Ofukany.

I went to school with Troy, played hockey together to a certain extent. Surprisingly nothing came up about his name through High School. I guess it's just one of those things.

Am I the only one that loves saying Jordin Tootoo or Wacey Rabbit over and over in my head?