PDA

View Full Version : Pats vs Hitmen

patsdude114
01-11-2013, 06:58 PM
Just a quick pre-game post as I sit in my seat waiting for the players to come on.

Nothing special about it tonights starting goalie for the pats is Sacher the new guy is wearing #28 & Mayor is wearing #12 for CGY ibeing lazy at the monent this is what u get for an opening post.

patsdude114
01-11-2013, 11:09 PM
I completely agree with assistant coach Cameron on the radio show that it was an embarrassment effort by the team but with that said I didn't like 1 line combo tonite at all. Our 16yr olds play so soft especially Ortynski I've never been a fan of him from day 1 not sure where Gay was tonight (wow can't believe I'm saying that but his play since xmas haas really grown on me).

It almost seemed like tonight the whole team took the night off as a sigh of relief that they r here to stay the rest of the year. Very disheartening as aa fan to watch after we made some big strides after xmas. As fan u just want to see the effort to give ur team a chance even if it still results in a loss.

Bighat
01-12-2013, 11:59 AM
It would have been a different game if we score on the 4 posts we hit in the second period, but your right didn't like the line changes or the defence tonite. Williams has 1 good game then 3 brutal games, hak has really impressed me he might be our offensive defenseman of the future.