PDA

View Full Version : Pats vs SC & Pats vs KOO

patsdude114
01-25-2013, 07:30 PM
Trying to watch the pats game in SC on the webcast but what a brutal connection to SC by far the worst connection i have seen so far but doesnt surprise me for such a hole of a city

lordstanley
01-25-2013, 08:07 PM
[QUOTE=patsdude114;188335]Trying to watch the pats game in SC on the webcast but what a brutal connection to SC by far the worst connection i have seen so far but doesnt surprise me for such a hole of a city[/QUOTE

You are not kidding lol that place pisses me off to no end there lighting blows hard so damn dark and the camera is all over the place.

patsdude114
01-25-2013, 08:16 PM
havent been able to watch the game since like the 1 min break in the 1st period... on the webcast launch site it says the game is finished but its in the 2nd freaken period

lordstanley
01-25-2013, 08:39 PM
havent been able to watch the game since like the 1 min break in the 1st period... on the webcast launch site it says the game is finished but its in the 2nd freaken period

What a fricken joke i would say complain to the help section but i have tried that alot and never a responce i am seriously thinking about renwing next season :confused:

west coast
01-25-2013, 10:59 PM
i feel your pain- the webcasts have been a joke for years - the league is missing out on a lot of revenue by operating such a crappy service .I have given up watching games on web casts as i have been disappointed far too many times and their customer service or lack of it is an embarassment

patsdude114
01-26-2013, 12:36 AM
this was the 8th game ive watched thur webcast & its the 1st 1 where there has been any real problems

Harvest
01-26-2013, 12:41 AM
Trying to watch the pats game in SC on the webcast but what a brutal connection to SC by far the worst connection i have seen so far but doesnt surprise me for such a hole of a city

Ya what a hole of a city. The only thing worse is being a fan of the pats, now there's a team that blows. Yikes

patsdude114
01-26-2013, 11:01 AM
U talk like the Broncos are the best team in the league but in reality u guys barely beat the 10th seeded teaam in back to back games. The Broncos have 1 good seaason & all the idiots from that city are talking like they are going to have a Memorial Cup parade this spring.

RWAH
01-26-2013, 11:22 AM
does any one know how Landon Peel end up on the Ice rooster. Assume we dropped him off our protected lis and Kootnay picke him up. does any one know when and who we put on the protected list that we needed to make room for.

patsdude114
01-26-2013, 02:38 PM
I dont know who we made room for with replacing Peel, that would be a question to ask Lang when u see him walking around during warmups...... dont think it really matters though as Peel just never showed the will that he was a legit WHL player. He has some flashes last year but nothing on a regular basis that would make u keep him in the league.

Maybe getting dropped & being sent back down to MJHL was a wakeup call to him, i hope he does well with the Ice but im just not holding my breath on it, he was the same player last Friday in his 1st game with the Ice as he was when he was with the Pats. Hes just a body for the Ice & there hoping that maybe he has learned & matured into a better all around player.

trucker
01-26-2013, 05:28 PM
U talk like the Broncos are the best team in the league but in reality u guys barely beat the 10th seeded teaam in back to back games. The Broncos have 1 good seaason & all the idiots from that city are talking like they are going to have a Memorial Cup parade this spring.

All The idiots? What are you talking about? No one is talking about winning a Memorial Cup. Most of us are talking about finishing 4th in the conference, and it could be done if we can keep the winning streak going. But we could just as easy finishing out of playoff contention. That is a realists opinion of the Broncos, and most of the fans realize that.
As a realist, I would also like to point out that the Bronco's have more of a chance at the Memorial Cup than the Blades. Regina too, has a much higher chance at winning the same cup. Saskatoon should be ashamed of what they have accomplished thus far. It's rather embarrasing that a city from this great province is performing like this.

patsdude114
01-26-2013, 07:35 PM
Trucker not talking about u when I said that, its that retard Harvest who thinks the Broncos are the best thing since sliced bread. He's just giving u Bronco fans a bad rep, 1 fool will do that.

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
01-26-2013, 08:20 PM
Exactly...all it takes is one fool.

(....)

:rolleyes:

patsdude114
01-26-2013, 08:28 PM
I'm definately getting very sick & freaken tired of watching this boring chip n chase hockey. There's no skill involved in it, I feel extremely sorry for guys like Stephenson & Klimchuk who have the skill to play a skilled game but cuz our coach had limited skill when he was a player they are forced to play a grind it out style which is extremely boring as a fan to watch.

Maybe Conacher can learn something from Kootenay's coach on how to run a damn POWERPLAY just cuz Conacher didn't see no PP time doesn't mean our top players shouldn't learn how to operate on the PP.......no push back on this soft team, Montgomery is running around with 3 cheap hits 2 which were called for penalties & the softie Pats just turn the other way. Can't wait to get an email back from Lang for an answer for our soft team, haave gotten 4 emails from him already & a 5th ireally hoping for cuz this is pathedic excuse of a team.

Harvest
01-26-2013, 08:49 PM
Trucker not talking about u when I said that, its that retard Harvest who thinks the Broncos are the best thing since sliced bread. He's just giving u Bronco fans a bad rep, 1 fool will do that.

When have I ever said they are memorial cup contenders or even that they are an elite team. I have said they are better then regina but that don't take much. You need to put your tinfoil hat back on and stick to waving your flag and the pats games.

patsdude114
01-26-2013, 09:41 PM
The Broncos have 1 good seaason & all the idiots from that city are talking like they are going to have a Memorial Cup parade this spring.

this is exactly what i said, i never said thats what ur saying...its the way u talk up ur team like they r so amazing lmao its ok that ur from SC & u cant pick on figure of speaking lmao sniffing too much garbage when u enter that city