PDA

View Full Version : Adam Lowry

Quarter Century Fan
01-26-2013, 09:07 AM
It was nice to see the Broncos battle back against the Pats and shift from a trap shutdown game to offence again when they lost their lead. It was a gutsy comeback and win!! Nice to see Lowry get the overtime winner!!

I hope I am wrong but it seems like Lowry is running out of gas the last few games. I am wondering if he is maybe getting too much ice time because of how productive he has been over the last stretch. I would rather he get a little less ice time now so he has lots of energy reserve come playoff time because... when he is at his best other teams should be quite concerned about the damage the Broncos could do in the playoffs. :p

patsdude114
01-26-2013, 02:45 PM
Hes a good player has alot of tools for such a big kid, from here on out though he is going to be seeing alot more of the other teams top defensive players on a regular basis. There is 3 different seasons in junior hockey (before xmas, after xmas, & playoffs) which all bring out the maturity level of every player out there. Elite players find it much easier in the before xmas season as there tends to be more defensive break downs, after xmas season players fall more into roles that they strive in & elite players find it abit more difficult to have the same production. It separates the true elite from just the stars.

I dont think Lowry is the player to be concerned about being burnt out come playoffs, id be more concerned with Laurikainen. Lowry will be there reguardless he is just that good & good on him for having a breakout year.

Toswammi
01-26-2013, 04:57 PM
Eetu just came off a 3 week break

dodywood4ever
01-26-2013, 05:40 PM
How was the Lesann scrap? Hockeyfights doesn't have it. Said the feed was screwed up.

dodywood4ever
01-30-2013, 09:07 PM
So nobody saw it? Hello? Anybody?

Quarter Century Fan
01-31-2013, 04:38 PM
I'm not certain which of Lesann's fights you are enquiring about because I have seen him in three fights lately.
He hasn't dominated anybody in any of those fights but has held his own quite well and come out with at least a draw on those.

I feel we were lucky with the win over the Hitmen last night because they were getting the better of the scoring chances in the third. Lowry had another physically dominant night along with three points. He's probably the best forward in the WHL East this season.:D

dodywood4ever
01-31-2013, 05:23 PM
I'm not certain which of Lesann's fights you are enquiring about because I have seen him in three fights lately.
He hasn't dominated anybody in any of those fights but has held his own quite well and come out with at least a draw on those.

I feel we were lucky with the win over the Hitmen last night because they were getting the better of the scoring chances in the third. Lowry had another physically dominant night along with three points. He's probably the best forward in the WHL East this season.:D

I meant the Regina fight. Its the only one this season that didn't make it on hockeyfights.com. Lesann is a warrior! He almost always gives up 30/40 lbs and still stands back and throws bombs. An exciting team lately. No excuse to not support this team.