PDA

View Full Version : Reg-MJ-WK's

mjw22
01-28-2013, 09:13 PM
The 91-92 season was the last time all 3 missed the play offs. The future looks good for all three . Should be some renewing of rivalrys in the near future.

patsdude114
01-28-2013, 11:34 PM
I definately don't see any of us making the playoffs, especially the Pats. I'm going to say from here on out the Pats don't win more then 7 games & even that is pushing it. I hope I'm wrong though, I hope they do turn it around again but I just don't see it happening.

One of my biggest questions is why on earth did we keep Ortynski after the trade deadline. I'm not saying that he should of been traded but what I am saying is he needed to be reassigned back to midget AAA to gain some confidence again. He doesn't want the puck when he does get a chance for ice time, he rarely ever wins a battle along along boards. The kid just needs to be playing hockey & he is not getting that chance here right now. He dressed against the Ice but him & Gay didn't see 1 shift at all. Ya that's doing lots to develop a player.

Maybe once our coaching staff realises we have no hope in hell at making the playoffs he will start giving ice time to Brooks, Mumby & Ortynski on a regular basis. Hopefully once this happens they all play between 10 & 15mins a night. Also hope that Reagan's season in midget comes to an end by mid to late feb so he can see regualar shifts on our backend as a 15/16yr old (not sure when his bday is/was). Sacher could start playing every 2nd or 3rd game as well.

For what's its worth, the Pats have not won a game since reassigning Rossingol to Jr. A during our 5 game winning streak he was 1 of our best players. He made huge strides once we got all our injuries back upfront. I get that we the management wanted to get the younger guys ice time but so far that has not happened so my question is.......why did we reassign him then?