PDA

View Full Version : Broncos & Oil Kings game

Quarter Century Fan
02-10-2013, 10:33 PM
I was quite impressed with the game tonight, probably the best team effort combined with smart decisions on the ice. Way to go Broncos!! This was a game well worth admission and a team that could cause problems for other teams in the playoffs.:D

Show stopper
02-10-2013, 11:03 PM
Yes I agree and you would think that being 3 games in 3 nights they would be a bit tired but they proved to us that they would be the team to upset the top teams. And congratulations to Eetu Laurikainen for the outstanding performances in they past few games.

lordstanley
02-13-2013, 11:30 AM
Just want to know does Mark Lamb always play Adam Lowry 40 mins a game and on 2 diff lines double shifting ? like he did last night if so Lowry is gonna be very tuckered out you could see it last night he was a -3 in the end no gas left

Graham Black on the other hand was very good

Toswammi
02-13-2013, 02:11 PM
Just want to know does Mark Lamb always play Adam Lowry 40 mins a game and on 2 diff lines double shifting ? like he did last night if so Lowry is gonna be very tuckered out you could see it last night he was a -3 in the end no gas left

Does Makarov ever get a night off? Best players play all the time in this league. To answer your question, I havn't seen Lowry on the forth line outside of when lines get juggled with specialty teams since Bews came back in the lineup

Quarter Century Fan
02-13-2013, 02:30 PM

Yes, Lowry get's too much ice time in my opinion and there are games where he appears to be out of gas and not nearly so effective. I was on your Saskatoon thread a while back asking your fans the same question without receiving any responses. The only out of town fans that get responses on your threads seem to be the antagonizers (guess who??) lol

I am a little concerned that Lowry won't have any energy left come playoff time because of this... when he is on he might be the best in this division.;)

lordstanley
02-13-2013, 04:10 PM
Does Makarov ever get a night off? Best players play all the time in this league. To answer your question, I havn't seen Lowry on the forth line outside of when lines get juggled with specialty teams since Bews came back in the lineup

I was at the game last night the Black would come out so would lowry then the cave line would come out and guess what here comes lowry if i had a stop watch on him i would say it was near 40 mins he was playing on 2 lines last night and was so gassed by the third

As for Makarov playing to much i guess that is what us both teams have in common eetu plays a lot too