PDA

View Full Version : Been pretty dead in here...

Fight Guy
02-17-2013, 07:41 PM
Look on the bright side. Your two unused playoff tickets you payed for with your season tickets will be good for credit toward season tickets next season!!:thumb:

patsdude114
02-17-2013, 08:42 PM
Look on the bright side. Your two unused playoff tickets you payed for with your season tickets will be good for credit toward season tickets next season!!:thumb:

haha yep isnt that the truth & will be getting a top 5 pick maybe even a top 3 pick which should go along ways in our rebuild even tho that player selected is still 2yrs away from putting on a Pats jersey.

I said before the game against MJ right after trade deadline that the Pats will be lucky to win 7 games for the rest of the year..... & i still stand by that heck we may have troubles even winning 5 games let alone 7

I still feel that Conacher & Hockey Operations put there foot in there mouth with the players after all season long saying "they dont care about a players age, if he is playing good & is deserving of the minutes they will play them in all situations" well with that said after xmas Adam Rossignol was by far 1 of the best Pats leading into trade deadline & then they reassign him back to Jr. A....i think that move hurt this team as it sent the wrong message to the team after preaching what i said above all year long.

Instead they kept Bryar Ortynski to dress game but sit on the bench hardly playing a full minute in a game, heck more times then not he doesnt even see the ice just sits on the bench all game. To me that is a case where the coaches dont trust the player, nor feel he is ready for this level of play so why wasnt he reassigned back to midget to gain some confidence with 1st or 2nd line minutes & come back next season ready for a bigger role.

I lost alot of confidence in Conacher when that move was made, as soon as that move was announced i didnt agree with it. Another move was sending Vasko back to europe, i attended 2 practices leading up to the trade deadline cuz i wanted to see Vasko on the ice. He showed puck skills that we havent seen since last season with Weal & could skate with a very good shot.

I like Sylvegard in his game how he plays, how he competes, plus he is a bigger body but the guy just cant finish. He has been a bust for the most part. I know he is a great teammate, he doesnt play a euro style of game, he isnt afraid to get his nose dirty, throw a hit, play below the goalline just cant score & gets tons of chances.

As far as im concerned we threw in the towel at trade deadline without moving any assests (which im sure wasnt an easy task since all our assests were in the 20yr old group or 18/17yr old groups). I like our group moving forward into next season but only if Conacher lets them play with abit more creativity. Right now its like watching robots play every line plays the same thru 1-4....I have no problems with lines 3 & 4 playing a chip n chase style but for the love of god give ur top 2 lines the freedom to make some plays, there is skill on those lines with Scheidl, Klimchuk, Stephenson, Stevenson, Ouellette & then whoever is the 6th guy Christoffer, Rodewald, Samoridny they have some potential there but for the most part us there size & physical style.

I wasnt planning on going with a rant here but i feel better after, this 2nd part of the season has been more frustrating to watch then the 1st half with all the key injuries & a depleeted lineup.

On 1 last note i hope Sacher plays 60% of the final games, give him as man starts as possible with still showing respect to Hewitt for what he has done here over the last 2.5yrs in the crease. Maybe we should of kept Underwood over Jobke as least he wasnt glass this year.

ThoughtfulObserver
02-18-2013, 12:59 PM
These players are definitely not the same team they were in the first half of the season. Conacher does not let them play creative hockey. If his systems aren't working, change them up!! Give the guys some leeway and see what they can do! It's nice to see Christoffer stepping up and playing a bigger role. At least he is showing some heart. Somewhere along the line, this team lost the will to win. Maybe it is the broken promises and lack of trust.

patsdude114
02-19-2013, 04:04 PM
From Pats Chat email......

As a 'thank you' to the support the Pats receive all season, Pats fans can visit the Brandt Centre Box Office to get 2-for-1 tickets to any remaining Pats Regular Season Game.* Brandt Centre concessions will also be running deals for the rest of the season.* It's Happy Hour between 6-7 p.m. at Pats games and all drinks will be $4.00, and don't forget Footlong Fridays when Footlong Hot Dogs are only $4.00. For more information, visit ReginaPats.com.
Any visiting teams fans will enjoy this as they can now get 2for1 tickets. Love the happy hour between 6 & 7 before puck drop beers r $4 maybe ill buy my 1st beer at the games this year with this special