PDA

View Full Version : Josh Nicholls Signs NHL Contract

Western Elite
03-04-2013, 05:31 PM
Couldn't happen to a better guy...The Tsawwassen assassin has been a great Blades player and one my personal favorites since following the team in the mid 80's.

nivek_wahs
03-04-2013, 06:59 PM
You forgot to add that it was with the Rangers (http://www.blueshirtbanter.com/2013/3/4/4064456/new-york-rangers-news-new-york-rangers-sign-josh-nicholls)...

Madmax
03-04-2013, 07:00 PM
Couldn't happen to a better guy...The Tsawwassen assassin has been a great Blades player and one my personal favorites since following the team in the mid 80's.

Good guy but maybe should be thinking about which University team he wants to play for. Not going to play in the NHl or the AHL.

BigCat20
03-04-2013, 07:54 PM
Good guy but maybe should be thinking about which University team he wants to play for. Not going to play in the NHl or the AHL.

Really.........pretty big signing bonus for a guy won't ever play at least in the AHL!? Think they could have just offered a tryout then. Good call!

Madmax
03-04-2013, 10:55 PM
Really.........pretty big signing bonus for a guy won't ever play at least in the AHL!? Think they could have just offered a tryout then. Good call!

Not the first or last guy to get a signing bonus and end up playing University hockey somewhere. Happens all the time.

Trav
03-04-2013, 11:31 PM
Good job Nicholls, figured it was a matter of time before someone signed him. He's made big improvements this year and should do okay in the AHL at least. He's good enough.

Western Elite
03-05-2013, 02:55 PM
Not the first or last guy to get a signing bonus and end up playing University hockey somewhere. Happens all the time.

Clearly you are simple. That is ok, you know more than the New York Rangers though...Fire the whole Rangers scouting staff and hire "MADMAX" now!!!

patsdude114
03-05-2013, 03:32 PM
Nicholls will easily have a 3 to 4 yr AHL career he has the skills to score at the AHL level i mean come on if Garrett Mitchell can play in the AHL certainly a guy who scores 41 goals in the WHL can play in the AHL....madmax give ur head a shake todays comments just confirms how little u do know

Bladesguy
03-05-2013, 03:34 PM
Clearly you are simple. That is ok, you know more than the New York Rangers though...Fire the whole Rangers scouting staff and hire "MADMAX" now!!!

It's not like the Rangers have came out and said Josh will play in the AHL or NHL. So we do not really know what the Rangers are thinking either. They are giving Nicholls a chance by signing him. Not guaranteeing him a spot anywhere. You clearly have a beef with MadMax and that is the reason behind this post, because clearly he does not know more than the Rangers organization. But he never said he did, did he...

Bladesguy
03-05-2013, 03:35 PM
Of course, I do think Josh will play in the AHL. Just saying people have to stop taking cheap shots. He has a right to his opinion.

Western Elite
03-05-2013, 03:49 PM
Why is Lord Stanley banned? He is the longest serving member on these boards? Please explain?

It was the MJW22 troll that did it, I that much.

BigCat20
03-05-2013, 04:12 PM
It's not like the Rangers have came out and said Josh will play in the AHL or NHL. So we do not really know what the Rangers are thinking either. They are giving Nicholls a chance by signing him. Not guaranteeing him a spot anywhere. You clearly have a beef with MadMax and that is the reason behind this post, because clearly he does not know more than the Rangers organization. But he never said he did, did he...

Rangers are pretty much saying that by giving him signing bonus of 270,000+ over 3 yrs! That's not including salary. Love to hear some CIS players given that kind of guarenteed money?

patsdude114
03-05-2013, 04:50 PM
Why is Lord Stanley banned? He is the longest serving member on these boards? Please explain?

It was the MJW22 troll that did it, I that much.

Why don't u just attempt to find LS at a Blades game already so u can show ur love for him in person. It is what it is already there is a reason why he got a ban & its not cuz of mjw22, mjw22 doesn't control what LS says LS controls that & he over steppped his boundries. Now drop it already quit crying

JMoney1988
03-05-2013, 05:16 PM
Why don't u just attempt to find LS at a Blades game already so u can show ur love for him in person. It is what it is already there is a reason why he got a ban & its not cuz of mjw22, mjw22 doesn't control what LS says LS controls that & he over steppped his boundries. Now drop it already quit crying

I'm sure mjw22 has stepped over his boundaries many times, just sayin

Madmax
03-05-2013, 07:36 PM

LOL, Yep the Rangers have never been wrong before have they. They are taking a flyer on the kid and hoping he developes. Happens all the time in Jr and college hockey. I hope he does make it, but he is going to have to improve and get a whole lot tougher for that to happen. By the way, how would you know what my credentials are. I would bet I have more experience in the game than you. You just wave pompoms and think you know the game. Sorry pal, its doesn't work that way. By the way, enjoy tonights game.

Madmax
03-05-2013, 07:45 PM
Nicholls will easily have a 3 to 4 yr AHL career he has the skills to score at the AHL level i mean come on if Garrett Mitchell can play in the AHL certainly a guy who scores 41 goals in the WHL can play in the AHL....madmax give ur head a shake todays comments just confirms how little u do know

Willing to bet Nichols is in the ECHL next year or else sitting in the press box in the AHL. Just because he scored 40 something as a 20 year old playing Jr doesn't mean anything. Your not the GM of the Pats by chance are you? Kinda how he thinks.

Mellow Yellow69
03-05-2013, 10:00 PM
Hahahah can someone be a pal
And fill me in on what lord stanley to get banned???!!! He lived on this site, actually lol now his brother W Elite is pissed!! Nivek and western elite need to sit down and figure out how to get LS resigned... Actually though whtd he say ? lol