PDA

View Full Version : Alumni Game Prices?

Teaps
07-23-2005, 02:53 AM
Anyone know the prices for the alumni game later today?

Jovorock
07-24-2005, 07:16 AM
The game was $6.00, and $3.00 for kids. It was a pretty good game and worth the money.

JD (Jason Deleurme) was great, he looked faster than I remember. Hannan, Keller, McLean, all looked pretty good. DJ King looked to have more skill than last year. After almost two years out of the game Kevin Reinholt looked not bad.

Does anyone know why Spurgeon wasn't dressed, he was coaching but not playing?

Good to see Sunderman, Yonkman, McDade, Harrison, Germyn all back in Kelowna.

Disapointed that Keith, Kobasew, Mallette and Parker didn't make the game.

J23
07-24-2005, 12:31 PM
Good to see Sunderman, Yonkman, McDade, Harrison, Germyn all back in Kelowna.

Disapointed that Keith, Kobasew, Mallette and Parker didn't make the game.

I was wondering where some of those guys were too. I know that Keith is in town, as is Kelly Guard. Fritz didn't play because of an injury, so I certainly hope that's not the reason for Spurgeon and Ray not playing!
Sunderman is actually living in Kelowna now, it never fails to amaze me how many guys come back after their hockey careers are done! :)

Teaps
07-24-2005, 05:45 PM
Actually...Sunderman sold me a winning lottery ticket at the rutland esso a few months back LOL...Thanks Stephen!

Jovorock
07-25-2005, 06:19 AM
Actually...Sunderman sold me a winning lottery ticket at the rutland esso a few months back LOL...Thanks Stephen!
How much did you win?

Teaps
07-26-2005, 05:21 AM
like 2 bucks

Jovorock
07-26-2005, 06:19 AM
like 2 bucks
So you are saying that you spent five bucks to win two? Are you a Canadian goverment worker with that kind of mathmatics?

Teaps
07-27-2005, 12:53 AM
Yea....well...I never said i was a smart cookie there jovo HAHA