PDA

View Full Version : Sam Steel scores in All State All-Canadians game

patsdude114
08-11-2013, 06:06 PM
I didnt get the chance to watch the game on TV but from reading the game recap from the website http://www.allcanadians.com/fun/2013-all-canadians-day-5-game-recap

Steel scored to pull Team Spezza within 1 early in the 3rd period

heres a video link from TSN from highlights of the game
http://video.tsn.ca/?dl=main/latest/3/0/981877/clip/406

it took abit for me to load which may of just been cause i was on my older computer & not the laptop

patsdude114
08-11-2013, 06:10 PM
On a side note from watching that video of some of the highlights the TSN guy said that Benson got exceptional status for this year, is this true? i havent heard or read anywhere where the Giants requested this & got it but it could be true i suppose......

SectionNDeserter
08-11-2013, 08:01 PM
On a side note from watching that video of some of the highlights the TSN guy said that Benson got exceptional status for this year, is this true? i havent heard or read anywhere where the Giants requested this & got it but it could be true i suppose......The player applies for exceptional status, not the team. Everything I have seen and read everywhere says that he didn't apply for it.

Derek Sutton
08-11-2013, 09:46 PM
He said "exceptional status for the WHL draft". Stupid TSN, ha is the same age as all the kids that got drafted. Havent heard anything about being aloowed to play in the league this year.

patsdude114
08-11-2013, 10:50 PM
He said "exceptional status for the WHL draft". Stupid TSN, ha is the same age as all the kids that got drafted. Havent heard anything about being aloowed to play in the league this year.

ok I didn't hear correctly then (I only watched/listened once and wasn't paying close attention) & I know the WHL hasn't granted this status as long as I have been following the league so I don't see the league starting anytime soon anyways.

Also yes TSN does not cover junior hockey very well at all they are always misinformed about all there info

The player applies for exceptional status, not the team. Everything I have seen and read everywhere says that he didn't apply for it.

& yes whatever player or team I don't care who applies for it was just more less saying I haven't heard any info at all about it being applied for lol