PDA

View Full Version : Line Combinations

Bladesguy
09-24-2013, 03:31 PM
I did not get a chance to watch any of the first two games. What were the lines for these games? Who has looked good?

JMoney1988
09-24-2013, 04:06 PM
Well, the one line I saw was Sherbak, Burns and Graham on Friday, but since we kinda sucked on Friday, through out the third the line combos were shaken up to try to give a spark, I don't know the line combos in PA........, as of good players, I guess in a rebuilding season it's too early to tell, but Valcourt has looked good getting 4 points in 2 games......, but we will see and it's my opinion......

chalk_one_up
09-24-2013, 11:28 PM
In P.A. the line combos were:

Valcourt - Revel - Stovin
Zajac - Burns - Graham
Scherbak - Gomerich - Pruden
Millar - Hebig - Adamson

Nogier - Nemecek
Craig - Kirichenko
Nikkel - Coghlan

Once Scherbak left the game after the Busenius hit, Struch was rotating the 4th line in that position with Hebig getting the chunk of the shifts. The top line was by far the best and anyone paired with Nogier looked alright. I liked the energy from this young team in P.A., but the goaltending is a bit of a sore spot. I felt bad because there were some really iffy calls going against the Blades, and a young team like this having to kill of 5-on-3's they way they did deserved a better fate. The PK showed heart blocking a lot of shots, but P.A. just capitalized.