PDA

View Full Version : Top bantam pick next year?

Priceisright
10-12-2013, 09:48 PM
Whose the consensus top bantam draft pick next year?

Thanks

johnnyradiant
10-15-2013, 10:45 PM
Do we really have to go there again this year?

I know I feel like we could get the first two picks but I really am hoping we can see a miracle and finish out of the worst three

sbtatter
10-16-2013, 07:49 AM
Do we really have to go there again this year?

I know I feel like we could get the first two picks but I really am hoping we can see a miracle and finish out of the worst three

How would you get the first 2 picks? Brandon have the right to flip picks with Saskatoon if (and that's a big if), they finish lower than Bdn. Vancouver would then have Bdn's pick, via Saskatoon

johnnyradiant
10-16-2013, 12:34 PM
How would you get the first 2 picks? Brandon have the right to flip picks with Saskatoon if (and that's a big if), they finish lower than Bdn. Vancouver would then have Bdn's pick, via Saskatoon

Sorry I shoulda put some laffers or smileys up. I was meaning that we are playing bad enough we should almost get rewarded with the first two let alone one. Because we got the first last year for playing so bad and obviously won't make a difference right away because we draft 15 yr olds but we should get an extra pick for terrible hockey 2 years in a row. It would help compensate for my measly 2 season tickets, parking, beverages and grub.

sbtatter
10-16-2013, 02:42 PM
Sorry I shoulda put some laffers or smileys up. I was meaning that we are playing bad enough we should almost get rewarded with the first two let alone one. Because we got the first last year for playing so bad and obviously won't make a difference right away because we draft 15 yr olds but we should get an extra pick for terrible hockey 2 years in a row. It would help compensate for my measly 2 season tickets, parking, beverages and grub.

:) I think the BWK's are matching you and Lethbridge for ineptitude over the last 2 years, unfortunately!!!!