PDA

View Full Version : U-16 Challenge Cup

RWAH
10-30-2013, 10:19 AM
A slow day at work and the U-16 Challenge cup starts Friday so here are the number of prospects for the teams in our division that are on the respective team rosters. ( PA - 1) (MJ - 2) (SC - 3) (Pats _ 4) (Stoon - 5) (Bran - 7)
Brandon has the highest but true to Kelly M tradition 5 are from Man.
My only other comment is with 4 prospect it appears that the pats scouting is on par with the other teams in the division and that is an improvement.

patsdude114
10-30-2013, 10:26 AM
Without looking it up who's the Pats prospects in this Challenge Cup event is it Steel, Friedrich, Smith & Third? I only know Third as I seen him in the LP on Team Sask

RWAH
10-30-2013, 11:02 AM
Steel on Alberts - Thick on Sask - Brady Pouteau and Laim Schoiler on Man

patsdude114
10-30-2013, 11:07 AM
I was just coming on to correct myself as I looked it up once I got access to my laptop compared to my phone.

Nice to see some quality defensemen prospects for the Pats getting a chance to shine. Hands down Team Alberta wins this Challenge Cup again. They got the top 2 forwards from the recent WHL draft along with the top defenseman & goalie from the draft as well. If these kids all produce how they are expected to produce I think they will be steam rolling teams.

When I seen Third was on Team Sask it kind of surprised me abit, he was prob the worst skater in our summer camp, although he did redeem himself abit in rookie camp. Hopefully he is just 1 of those kids who are finally getting it what it takes to move onto the next level after midget. I still don't think he will be good enough to crack the lineup as a 16yr old but I truly hope he proves me wrong.