PDA

View Full Version : over agers

RWAH
11-02-2013, 08:50 PM
this is from Taking note' "

A tweet from Alan Caldwell (@smallatlarge): "Sounds like the Hitmen are getting O/A d-man Alex Roach back from the L.A. Kings. Now have 14 days to trade Jesse Zgraggen to stay at 3 O/A."
The return of Roach would leave the Hitmen with him, Zgraggen, also a defenceman, F Brady Brassart and D Jaynen Rissling as 20-year-olds on their roster. Each team is allowed to dress three per game.

Wouldn't either of those two be a big plus for the Pats d core.

Might have a younger back up tender sooner rather than latter

patsdude114
11-03-2013, 10:47 AM
Either 1 of those guys would be a welcomed addition to the Pats blueline, Engel is not the answer for our 3rd 20yr old, he will never be anything more then a backup behind MacAuley. Our defense needs a big improvement, a 20yr old would be the answer. Let's face it even Burroughs could take something from a vet like a 20yr old Dman, imo Engel was a patch that Lang tried to fix quickly without taking the effort to really look & see what would be best for the position moving forward. I'm sure MacAuley has learned alittle from Engel already, time to cut him loose & make the correct move.

nivek_wahs
11-03-2013, 10:53 AM
This is interesting.....

http://whl.ca/page/WHL-discipline

2013-14 WHL Discipline

11/02/13 Mac Engel Regina Tbd for g.m. at Prince Albert on November 1
11/02/13 Dyson Stevenson Regina Tbd for g.m. at Prince Albert on November 1

patsdude114
11-03-2013, 01:20 PM
No surprise for Engel, never heard or seen from the Stevenson situation though. I turned off the radio after that little brawl

Bepoleon
11-03-2013, 01:34 PM
All that I can see in the video is Stevenson "Rag Dolling" a Raider player.

http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/119069

I can see us working with Calgary on a trade for one of their 20 year olds. It seems Kisio and Lang have a good working relationship.

witness
11-03-2013, 02:47 PM
Why would the Pats trade assets when in 2 month they should be acquiring them????

patsdude114
11-03-2013, 02:55 PM
Ha yep did Stevenson ever ragdoll that guy, any idea who that was?

Would of loved to have seen the goalies go, they both seem like guys that could blow up at any moment