PDA

View Full Version : Great November

dsquared
11-23-2013, 09:23 AM
I have to say that the Pats have got lost in the Grey Cup shuffle. I said I would be happy if the Pats came back from their US/Alta road trips if they were just below .500 - well with the win last night in Ded Rear the Pats will come back to YQR at least 2 games above .500.

Most of the time I am critical of the Pats - but I have to give them credit this month - well done!

RWAH
11-23-2013, 10:05 AM
Your right Nov has been positive exactly so far 6 wins and 3 losses but the goals are not as proportioned at 32 for and 33 against, The three remaining are 1 road and 2 at home (which I am looking forward to). 1 game against a team (moose Jaw) below in the standing and 2 (Medicine Hat and PA) above us. We can not finish the month below 50% and that was 9 road and 3 home games. December is road game heavy but then Jan. and Feb, are home game heavy.

sbtatter
11-23-2013, 10:55 AM
Didn't you just go 3 and 2 against the US teams on the US road trip? If so, that's really, really good. Boston Leier seems to have really added something to the team, as well as the over age dman from Cgy.

RWAH
11-23-2013, 11:19 AM
Boston Leier scored the only goal in the last two shoot outs

patsdude114
11-24-2013, 07:25 AM
Tough loss last night in Med Hat we had our chances, 1 chance that really stood out while watching webcast was the 3on1 chance with about 7mins left in game when Leier in the slot received a pass & rang the puck off the post. Could of pulled us within 1 goal which would of made us take less chances & tried for the tieing goal with under a minute left.

That's hockey though gaame of inches & bounces, the 3rd goal I thought fell on the shoulders of Stephenson he completely gave up on the back check & then realised 'oh that's my guy' by the time he tried to catch up to the guy it was too late the bebound was already in the back of the net.

The massive november road trip is still a success for the Pats reguardless if we won or lost last night. I'm sure many Pats fans & in general WHL fans didn't think the Pats would be close to .500 on the road trip let alone finish above .500 on the trip.

Good job Pats & canwait for this whole grey cup stuff to be over with to watch some home games again