PDA

View Full Version : Regina @ Medicine Hat

Fight Guy
12-15-2013, 10:40 PM
I have a feeling Schneider will be getting the start again in Calgary on Tuesday. He kept the Pats in this one. He made a lot of huge stops that kept the score close. If he plays a few more games like this one, he might find himself squeezing a 20 y/o out of playing time. Seems he's getting better and more confident with every game he plays. I say start him against Calgary. He's earned with this performance. Was named 3rd star and even chipped in with an assist.

I noticed the Pats standing around a lot again tonight. Rather than trying to win races, they sat back and let the Tigers take the puck, then played defense. The Pats are more successful when they are constantly pressuring. Brooks, Mumby, and Williams were especially terrible tonight, and Williams took two really bad penalties to start the 2nd. Also getting really frustrated with Mumby. I've noticed him making a lot of bad choices lately and it's creating opportunities for other teams. Mortlock, on the other hand, has looked really good. Wonder if he ends up sticking. Leier wasn't too "Leier" tonight again. Hopefully the Christmas break gives him good rest and he gets back to 100%. Will be nice to have Burroughs and Klimchuck back too.

Stevenson was a scratch tonight. Any ideas why? I didn't catch anything during the webcast.

Winning
12-15-2013, 11:52 PM
Schneider played unreal, but pretty sure he didn't deserve the assist on that goal. Nice to see Wagner and Scholer get their first goals. Scholer had a bunch of shifts in the second and looked really good, didn't see him in the third, wonder if he was hurt. Schneider definitely deserves the start in Calgary.

patsdude114
12-16-2013, 04:12 AM
Didn't get to watch on webcast or listen to game on radio as I was out pushing snow all night. Nice to see another point for the Pats even if it was a loss. This Schiender kid is really starting to make a statement with each game he plays, the way MacAuley is playing as of late I'm not sure how you can't give the start to Schiender in Calgary. As of lately MacAuley is playing his way to backup or even out of league again, he needs to step up his game or the Pats will be forced to make a decision on him come deadline day.

Congrats to Wagner & Schoiler on there 1st career goals.