To Stoon. Busenuis

What are your thoughts

patsdude114
12-27-2013, 10:02 PM
At the raider game both valcourt and busenuis where scratched. Hmmmm

To PA valcourt
To Stoon. Busenuis

What are your thoughts

I doubt they were traded for each other but I guess stranger things have happened... Im thinking more of just a coincidence then anything else

RandyJackson
12-27-2013, 10:03 PM
Busenius definitely has to be gone. You don't healthy scratch a core D man when you're already short players. It was stated that Valcourt was out with an upper body injury rather than simply being scratched, but that could just be a coverup I suppose. It will be interesting to hear the return we receive for Busenius.

Wildeyes
12-27-2013, 10:07 PM
at midnight tonight is the end of the trade freeze. This is what has been swirling around the rink tonight.

Raiderfan8
12-27-2013, 10:16 PM
Heard Valcourt and a d man for Busenius.

Wildeyes
12-27-2013, 10:32 PM
It would be nice

To PA - Valcourt, Zajac

To stoon - Busenius, For a 3rd round pick

YourHonor
12-27-2013, 10:42 PM
Busenius definitely has to be gone. You don't healthy scratch a core D man when you're already short players. It was stated that Valcourt was out with an upper body injury rather than simply being scratched, but that could just be a coverup I suppose. It will be interesting to hear the return we receive for Busenius.

Valcourt is definitely injured. No coverup. Got tagged by Grist from Kamloops with a lucky punch prior to Christmas break. Whether or not he is traded is not something I am privy to.

YourHonor
12-27-2013, 10:44 PM
It would be nice

To PA - Valcourt, Zajac

To stoon - Busenius, For a 3rd round pick

Saskatoon would be foolish to trade away Valcourt and Zajac for Busenius and a 3rd. Can't see that happening.