PDA

View Full Version : Pats vs Blades (so excited :groovy: )

patsdude114
01-03-2014, 06:49 PM
Darn the stupid little face thing didn't work in thread name

I'm definitely not excited to watch to this game tonight with the recent play of our Pats, even with a win tonight its nothing imo to get excited about.

Klimchuk is back that's about the only thing to get excited about. Scheinder between the pipes that much I expected.

See what happens tonight I guess, all I know is my opinion isn't going to change if we do win tonight. Maybe it will change slightly if we win 8-0 but I don't see that happening.........

chopper
01-03-2014, 11:46 PM
Darn the stupid little face thing didn't work in thread name

I'm definitely not excited to watch to this game tonight with the recent play of our Pats, even with a win tonight its nothing imo to get excited about.

Klimchuk is back that's about the only thing to get excited about. Scheinder between the pipes that much I expected.

See what happens tonight I guess, all I know is my opinion isn't going to change if we do win tonight. Maybe it will change slightly if we win 8-0 but I don't see that happening.........

Drove 30 minutes in blizzard conditions not knowing what to think. I was spatted up so I was good:) We owned them but Trombley seems to live to play against us. Should have never got the SO but Trombley was good.

Lots of talk among us old farts in the concourse. Lots of rumours swirling. Christopher being scratched opened some eyes. It got tongues wagging about him being traded. I heard about 20 deals or so. Some plausible others ridiculous.

Jensen has been traded to MJ which might have been a missed opportunity to get a big d-man. MJ got a 3rd round pick this year. We didn't have one to offer.

Read a rather ridiculous rumour on Rod's blog. Lots of speculation on things but nothing on paper. I think it's around 3pm on the 10th. Regardless of the outcome in the next couple games I still think selling gives us a better chance for future success. That being said they will likely be buyers.

chopper
01-04-2014, 12:22 AM
The one thing that seemed to have traction no matter where I went; at least one marquee guy and a smaller deal. Not traded to anyone we are competing with for a playoff spot with a favourite place being the US division. That scenario could change ten times by the 10th.