PDA

View Full Version : since the deadline

RWAH
02-06-2014, 05:36 PM
Here is a link the Smallthought blog that compares the teams performance since the deadline Interesting
http://smallatlarge.blogspot.ca/

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
02-07-2014, 12:39 PM
The rep we have for kicking around basement teams still sticks with us. Aside from beating two 'non basement teams' in Cal and PA(who have been cited in this article as slumping groups post-deadline), we have only kicked around bad teams.

That being said, we have time to figure it out, and I feel we can still hold onto a playoff spot as things look now. Normally our downfall is getting 'peyton manning-ed'(having our one star shut down and then losing), but we have depth and some guys who I think can prove to be playoff assets. I think in a playoff context, we can be considered a legit darkhorse...but first we have to get there.

RWAH
02-07-2014, 01:10 PM
IMO barring a complete breakdown of the pats they should make the playoffs. PA (the nineth place team) is 8 points back and have yet to make the US swing. PA plays Cal and EDM 3 times.
The big issue is that you do NOT want to be in 6th or 8th and go against Edm or Cal. 2nd through 5th and 7th and any team could win the series.

patsdude114
02-07-2014, 05:26 PM
I'm sure every team in our division not named CGY or EDM are thinking the same thing, do not finish 8th or 6th & we have a great chance getting into the 2nd rd

RWAH
02-07-2014, 07:45 PM
for sure