PDA

View Full Version : steven later

WHEATMAN
07-27-2005, 08:51 PM
the heading has already sparked debate eh? just wondering what the unbiased wheatking haters of kelowna thought about later and the rest of the wheaties, thanks

Jovorock
07-28-2005, 08:58 AM
What Later did was cheap and in the end didn't help his team. He has the potential of being a very good defenseman, why does he have to sink to a cheap level? The Raider fans have said that he pulls cheap crap every game, why does a good defenseman have to do this? Running the goalie is one thing, but jumping on Yeomans with both knees into back was really bad.

WHEATMAN
07-28-2005, 12:20 PM
and i am not trying to start controversy, that what weber did to dawes was just as bad as what happened to yeomans

Jovorock
07-28-2005, 01:16 PM
Wah,wah,wah...cry about it.Let go man..seriously.
How am I crying or whining, he asked a question and I answered it. You let it go!

As far the Weber hit, it was a legal hit. After the game the linesman that made the call appologized to Shea saying he made the wrong call. Head referee was in Kelowna that night and was mad Weber even got a penalty.

IamBatman
07-28-2005, 02:03 PM
I agree with Jovo. Later is obviously a good d-man. It is dissapointing that he has to resort to that cheap style of play. He will get the snot kicked out of him should he pull that crap in professional hockey, wherever he may play. As for Webers hit, Wheatman, you obviously didn't see the hit, or have no clue about what a clean check is.

WHEATMAN
07-28-2005, 04:52 PM
i thought it was dirty, and on tv it seemed to be that way, im not saying i am right, but i thought the weber hit was as dirty as the later incident

Jovorock
07-29-2005, 06:17 AM
i thought it was dirty, and on tv it seemed to be that way, im not saying i am right, but i thought the weber hit was as dirty as the later incident
:confused: