PDA

View Full Version : Max

Bighat
04-21-2014, 09:54 PM
He is lighting it up at the under18 for Germany. You guys need to give him a chance.

chopper
04-21-2014, 10:34 PM
The official site says he has 1 goal. Germany's team isn't very good and is usually in jeopardy of being relegated to the B pool. As far as Kammerer is concerned he will need to prove a heck of lot more than he did to hang on to an import spot. Cameron said he had to come back 10-15 pounds heavier and time will tell. The Pats will likely take two imports in the draft and it will be a battle to see who prevails at camp.

Fight Guy
04-21-2014, 10:57 PM
A goal and two assists. Leads the team in points. Not exactly lighting it up, but doing well.

patsdude114
04-21-2014, 11:02 PM
Let's hope this is the confidence booster the kid needs to move forward in his development. I know Cameron said he needs to add 10-15lbs but news flash every player on our roster could add that & the entire league. By no means was that mocking your comment chopper just saying is all.

I'm willing to give Kammerer (spelt it right for the select few this time lmao) until Xmas to see if he starts developing into a player next year or not, if by Xmas he isn't showing any offensive flare I think he needs to be kept home & give his spot to a Canadian kid instead. Kammerer has some good tools he just needs to learn to use them all regularly.

Crush Kill Destroy
04-22-2014, 07:18 AM
The official site says he has 1 goal. Germany's team isn't very good and is usually in jeopardy of being relegated to the B pool. As far as Kammerer is concerned he will need to prove a heck of lot more than he did to hang on to an import spot. Cameron said he had to come back 10-15 pounds heavier and time will tell. The Pats will likely take two imports in the draft and it will be a battle to see who prevails at camp.

In order for the Pats to make two selections at the Import Draft, they would have to first release Kammerer.

If Kammerer was a 20-year old, the Pats could retain his rights and also select two players.

chopper
04-22-2014, 02:40 PM
In order for the Pats to make two selections at the Import Draft, they would have to first release Kammerer.

If Kammerer was a 20-year old, the Pats could retain his rights and also select two players.

All righty then...I guess we make one pick since we don't know Sinitsyn's situation. Even if he's coming back as a 20 year old, they could use the pick to compare I guess. I am assuming they will bring Max back with the hope he will start to impress. There could still be some surprises regarding the import situation. They could pluck the next Sherback..or not.

Bighat
04-22-2014, 08:22 PM
To max's defence is he was only 17 and didn't get much playing time. He has the speed just needs confidence.

Bighat
04-26-2014, 12:27 PM
Max ends up with 3 goals and 2 assists. He had more points then any canadian so far. Let him play and he will help us.

patsdude114
04-26-2014, 01:47 PM
I do agree that if we let him play that he should help us in the long run, hard to prove yourself when he got on most nights 5-7mins of ice time. Earlier in the year he was playing on the 2nd PP unit and at times got 2nd line minutes and looked to fit in then after a few tweaks to our roster he found himself on the 4th line and in and out of the lineup.

Cameron had said at the year end that Max had 1 of the best releases on our team if this was the case why in earth wasn't he getting more of a chance to prove himself?