PDA

View Full Version : WHL Combine & up coming draft

RWAH
04-25-2014, 02:06 PM
WHL combine is scheduled in Regina at The Co-operator centre this week end for players from 1997 to 2001 birth years can attend. I will post more accurate info on Ice time latter when The OHS calls me back. Any one planning to take it in?? If you do please post your thoughts and observations.

The Draft is next Thursday and as of now the Pats first pick is 13th overall I have not done any research this year so what is the feeling for how is 1st and 2nd overall and who will we get. Better has anyone got the picks for the top 5

RWAH
04-25-2014, 02:56 PM
Starts Saturday with tenders at 8:00 and skaters at 9:15 with testing ongoing all day Sat and half of Sunday with a game late Sunday afternoon.
Lots of on ice testing and dryland testing as well.

chopper
04-25-2014, 05:02 PM
WHL combine is scheduled in Regina at The Co-operator centre this week end for players from 1997 to 2001 birth years can attend. I will post more accurate info on Ice time latter when The OHS calls me back. Any one planning to take it in?? If you do please post your thoughts and observations.

The Draft is next Thursday and as of now the Pats first pick is 13th overall I have not done any research this year so what is the feeling for how is 1st and 2nd overall and who will we get. Better has anyone got the picks for the top 5

The top 10 are on the WHL website and reposted on Phil's blog a while back. Here are three names who might be available when we pick;

*** Josh Paterson, forward, 6'1"-169lbs, 32games 46-51=97 pts. Edmonton SSAC...big forward who really scores

***Dylan Plouffe - LD, 5'11" -170lbs, 33games 22-36=58pts Sherwood Park...puck moving offensive D-man

***Ian Scott, G, 6'2" - 164lbs, 6-15-1, 3.12 GA, 916 sv %, Calgary North Stars. This kid is apparently a heck of a tender on a real bad team.