PDA

View Full Version : Blades acquire 18 yr old goaltender Trevor Martin

Trav
05-08-2014, 05:03 PM
from the Spokane Chiefs today for a conditional draft pick (7th round) in 2015. Not a bad deal for the Blades, heard good things bout Martin. He's coming in to a good situation with both goaltending positions pretty much open.

http://www.saskatoonblades.com/article/blades-acquire-goaltender-from-spokane

patsdude114
05-08-2014, 06:59 PM
Are the Blades really going to go with two unproven goalies during another rebuild season? Last year Trombley held them in so many games can't imagine what some of the scores would of been without him. Don't see the Blades being any better this coming season and for development reasons you don't want to crush a young goalies confidence.

Trav
05-08-2014, 08:59 PM
Well I guess rite now if I was to make a prediction it'd be Trombley the starter, unless there's another trade. Martin backup. Kegler who I thought looked good at Blades camp last year seems to be on the outs.

BigCat20
05-08-2014, 09:04 PM
Kelger can't stop a beach ball in warm ups. Would be surprised if he isn't released during training camp. Trombey will be the starter. As for them not being any better next yr....... I'd bet they sneak into the playoffs!

patsdude114
05-08-2014, 11:49 PM
Ha well being that only 4 teams miss the playoffs in our conference those are pretty good odds on your part hey lmao

Trav
05-09-2014, 01:55 AM
Patsdude, why do u care if the Blades make the playoffs or not? lol.

patsdude114
05-09-2014, 05:36 PM
Patsdude, why do u care if the Blades make the playoffs or not? lol.

now trav who said I do care?? I was just stating a fact is all lmao take it easy don't get your panties in a bunch so easily like on the league site lol

Trav
05-09-2014, 05:56 PM
now trav who said I do care?? I was just stating a fact is all lmao take it easy don't get your panties in a bunch so easily like on the league site lol

Man ur like mjw, I ask a simple question and u start telling me to take it easy haha.

Your Pats look to be losing a lot this year, they could be in the same boat as the Blades lol.

patsdude114
05-09-2014, 08:19 PM
yep they are losing a lot and could very well be in the same boat as the Blades I never once denied that...... your so easy to get rattled that's why a few people do it

Trav
05-09-2014, 11:37 PM
yep they are losing a lot and could very well be in the same boat as the Blades I never once denied that...... your so easy to get rattled that's why a few people do it

I'm not rattled one bit lol.