PDA

View Full Version : Scout Quits Whlfans.ca Willis new Super Mod

Scout
07-28-2005, 08:46 PM
Ha: No way boys and girls. I just wanted to do my 400th post on my home team site.

Scout

Willis on the Welfare
07-29-2005, 08:26 AM
Way to get my hopes up Scout :(

400 solid posts, and you don't even write for a living. I propose that Ryan Dahlman be ordered to read all 400 of Scout's posts. Maybe then the Prairie Post will be fit for more than bird cage lining.

Chipper
07-29-2005, 08:47 AM
I would give Willis a vote for Moderator. I think he has all the tools.l

Scout
07-29-2005, 01:47 PM
Instead of running for Mayor why not go for Bettmans job. Just think no more Welfare and you will have an N.H.L. pass for all the games. Go for it. But you have to give up drinking.

Scout

Beaner
07-29-2005, 02:17 PM
Congrats on #400 Scout.

Ohh look at that 562... ;)

Willis on the Welfare
07-29-2005, 02:52 PM
Gary Bettman's job would be nice.

First thing I'd do is bring back the Winnipeg Jets.

Second thing; use my pull in the hockey world to bring a mem cup tournament to Swift Current.

Third thing; Tell Sidney Crosby he's going to be a guest speaker at the Legionnaire banquet. Then I'll make sure Tiger Williams is in attendance. THAT KID WILL PAY HIS DUES!!! As NHL commish I will speak at the banquet too. I'll work for DRINK TICKETS!!!

Fourth thing; Donate an absolute *****-load of NHL cash to the Civic Center expansion.

Fifth thing; Hire Smackitsakic for PR and Scout for my executive assistant (the brainds of the operation) and ointhecreek for my bodyguard.

Sadly, Bettman ain't going anywhere. The hockey strike has named it's fall guy and it's Bobby G.

ointhecreek
07-29-2005, 04:42 PM
Thought I was gonna have to find a new home! :laugh: