PDA

View Full Version : Blades claim Landon Welykholowa off of waivers

Trav
10-04-2014, 11:38 AM
http://saskatoonblades.com/article/landon-welykholowa-claimed-off-waivers

Gotta admit, not that bad of a pickup, better then some of the guys on the team.

Sttop
10-04-2014, 12:21 PM
He's already been released from 2 teams . 1 of them the Raiders , and you know the Raiders shelves are next to empty

SectionNDeserter
10-04-2014, 12:48 PM
What happened? Did they run out of draft picks to trade? :D

Madmax
10-04-2014, 05:43 PM

Craig Button recommended him.:rolleyes:

ofhdhdy
10-04-2014, 06:04 PM

The toilet got clogged and then they needed more of da poopies. HAHAH SECTION N DESERTER FOR MVP OF DA LEAGUE.

JMoney1988
10-05-2014, 11:42 AM

Nope, they just got a defense back for a 7th round pick....., after that I don't think they have any picks left!!!!!!!!!!!

Sttop
10-05-2014, 12:04 PM
I don't get it . I thought Cogs would go for free to any team that wanted him . But I guess the blades didn't wanna chance it.

Trav
10-05-2014, 12:13 PM
I don't get it . I thought Cogs would go for free to any team that wanted him . But I guess the blades didn't wanna chance it.

The Raiders maybe still had his rights, resulting in the trade. Pretty retarded.

Sttop
10-05-2014, 12:24 PM
Yah I found it odd they reassigned cogs instead of releasing him . But now I see why . I just don't see him as a whl dman .

Trav
10-05-2014, 12:28 PM
Yah I found it odd they reassigned cogs instead of releasing him . But now I see why . I just don't see him as a whl dman .

Stats wise he actually didn't to bad with the Blades. Guess their hoping he gets back to that.

Sttop
10-05-2014, 12:35 PM
His defensive side is more then weak tho . Has trundle keeping up and non existent physical play . Wish we could have gotten a peice of ottenbreit for cogs

Uknownothing
10-05-2014, 01:19 PM
I think it's time just to stop making player movements and give these players some time to get some chemistry together, it doesn't help that the:mad: door swinging back and forth with players coming and going.This is starting to look very very bad.Lets just play the year out ,evaluate the young players we have and rebuild through the draft or just say screw it and get ride of any player over the age of 18 and go with a very young team and develop them .Is a whole new blue going the wrong way.

Madmax
10-06-2014, 10:13 AM
I think it's time just to stop making player movements and give these players some time to get some chemistry together, it doesn't help that the:mad: door swinging back and forth with players coming and going.This is starting to look very very bad.Lets just play the year out ,evaluate the young players we have and rebuild through the draft or just say screw it and get ride of any player over the age of 18 and go with a very young team and develop them .Is a whole new blue going the wrong way.

Its getting past ridiculous, and your right. Time for it to stop.