PDA

View Full Version : russian are coming tonight :)

Priceisright
11-07-2014, 06:18 PM
I havent to many games this year but I was at the Everett game on Wednesday and really impressed with the Nikoloshin/Sherbak! They were really fun to watch! They create excitement and entertainment :)

Of course I hope we win. But I like good hockey/players/entertainment.

I am looking forward to the nights game.

Lucic
11-07-2014, 07:53 PM
Typically Everett and the word entertainment don't go together. Then again it isn't really an Everett thing anymore as I find most of the games rather dull and lackluster. Can you tell I am bitter about what is considered hockey nowadays? :p

Priceisright
11-07-2014, 08:24 PM
Hahaha ;) hang in there. You might just win a promo tonight , "one" gallon of paint. ;)

Giantsfan
11-08-2014, 12:59 AM
Pathetic effort by the Giants. I think Geertsen is the only guy on the team who won't bend over & take it. So tired of this small team that consistently loses & shows no emotion or heart. Seriously, when is Bonner gonna shake things up? They are falling out of the playoff race & it's only the beginning of November.

Lucic
11-08-2014, 01:34 PM
The Giants were pretty physical and that was good to see but unfortunately it didn't do them much good. This team desperately needs a shake up. Way too small up front and even the so called bigger forwards on this team play soft as hell so whatever size they have is really irrelevant. With the BC division being so competitive the season might already be lost for the Giants unless something is done very soon.

Priceisright
11-08-2014, 03:35 PM
Yes after a decent start of the season they have been flailing of late . Worse than last year imo. At least so far.

Mind you, everett is pretty good.

I didn't think they put a whole lot of effort either. Terrible in our own end. And questionable goaltending lol