Darryl Yacboski COL 03
Max Gordichuk EDM 04
Ryan Gibbons PHX 03
Matthew Hansen VAN 03
Mark Olafson WAS 03

Scout

rinkrat
07-29-2005, 06:19 PM
Is Adam Courchaine signed with Minnesota?

Scout
07-29-2005, 06:32 PM
Adam is neither on my list of signed or unsigned players. If he is not signed then he is a non restricted free agent.

Scout

HAF
07-29-2005, 06:52 PM
I've been trying to see if Clayton Stoner was signed by minnesota. I looked and neither the Ams site or the Wild site had anything. Whats the word scout???? We all know you know more then the rest of us...lol

Scout
07-29-2005, 11:48 PM
I think Clayton is in the same bracket as Courchaine and is unsigned. I fired off an e-mail to double check and will let you know. From what i see he did not ink a contract. I will look for his scout report as they were very high on Stoner when Minnesota took him.

Scout
This was done right after he was drafted so is a little outdated.

History

Stoner has great hockey sense and played so well for the Tri-City Americans that he and his defensive partner Shawn Belle, first round pick of the St. Louis Blues in 2003, were named as co-MVPs of the Americans for the 2004 playoffs in recognition of their strong play at both ends of the ice.
Sure to be an fan favorite one day, Stoner is a competitor and team player, often blocking shots and risking his health to help the team, and scouts took notice of him this year, with his CSS ranking jumping from 193 at the mid-term to 111th at season’s end.

Talent Analysis

Stoner showed a little offense in his game this past season with the Tri-City Americans, finishing sixth in team scoring, but his real value is as an all-around defenseman. At 225 lbs he’s a tough customer, but his skating is keeping up with his big frame after he lost some weight following his WHL rookie year, elevating him above being simply a bruiser.

Future

He looks to be a lock to play in the AHL, and there is a chance he could be as high as a second pairing defenseman in the NHL.

Scout
07-30-2005, 03:57 PM
Here is what i got on Clayton Stoner:

He along with Matt Schneider received qualifying offers so their teams (Minnesota and Calgary respectively) retain their rights until June 2006.

Scout