PDA

View Full Version : Taylor Ellington & Michael Wuchterl.

Toporowski
07-30-2005, 08:28 AM
Hi!
I'm Toporowski a.k.a. "Topper" a.k.a. "Topo".
I have been closely following these two 'Tips players.
IMO this upcoming season both Taylor Ellington & Michael Wuchterl will really start to shine! :clap:
I feel that this year Taylor Ellington can become a top ten enforcer and successfully replace Mitch Love. I also feel that, if given enough ice time, Michael Wuchterl can lead the WHL in hits (bodychecks). I really like these two guys. Both are fearless and high energy players. :groovy:
I would love to be able to discuss these two 'Tips players with all of you! :)
P.S. - Good thing I found this website & discussion forum. This place is awesome! Good thing I registered and joined. I'll look forward to getting to know each and every one of you! :thumb:

Tipped Off
07-31-2005, 08:54 AM
I also expect big things from Ellington this year. The D will be a bit undersized and young this year. Someone is going to need to step up. We know Heshka will be solid, but who else?

Feorello
08-02-2005, 11:49 PM
Wow! A thread on my two favorite players! Well aniways. I think that they will both go really far this season. If Taylor's talent continues to grow like it has, he will be able to replace Love. And Wuchterl... Ya, I too think he will give out the most hits. He's a really good player, and I can't wait to see how his talents grow and develope this season. :groovy: