PDA

View Full Version : HOME AND HOME WITH BRANDON

chopper
12-03-2014, 11:55 PM
IT was a solid win tonight with no gimmes. Papirny may have been the player on the ice. He needed to be. The Pats are playing solid hockey right now but it's a pace that's hard to keep up. Brandon is loaded with talent and are dangerous anywhere on the ice.

Brandon is well constructed team but I think in a couple years you will see a Pats team every bit as good. Paddock will do what it takes to get where we want to go. We may not be final four calibre just yet but we're one dangerous hockey team. Friday in Brandon!

witness
12-04-2014, 08:59 AM
Interesting game to watch. The Pats were the better team last night. If not for the Brandon goaltender, it could have been 6-2 game. I thought that Burroughs was outstanding. And Harrison played well with an increased role.

that Brandon team looks really out of sync. Star players yelling at team mates on the ice. Players arguing referee calls. they are frustrated. Then comes the best play of the game. Roy trying to pick a fight with Smith. A 20 picking a fight with a 16 year old? Losing Roy for 17 minutes when they are already down a d-man. By the 3rd period Waltz and Pilon were gassed.

Nice little roll the Pats are on. They are playing a nice team game and are fun to watch. Next game will be interesting. Not easy to pull a win out of Brandon

sbtatter
12-04-2014, 10:25 AM
A good win for the Pats, ouch for us Bdn fans!
I didn't see the game, so couple of questions, which bdn players were yelling at each other? How bad (or not bad) was the Hunt charge, will there be a suspension for a repeat offender or not that bad a hit? And who did Smith hit from behind?
Makes Friday's game a lot more interesting with all these sub plots!
Brandon has been out of synch since the BC road trip, and everyone else is improving. Maybe the Pats better keep Klimchuck and Burroughs if they're good enough to fight for the East...

chopper
12-04-2014, 12:26 PM
It was a fast hard hitting game very entertaining. I didn't see anyone from either team do anything to warrant a suspension. I think Smith hit Roy and was about to get a penalty, before Roy instigated the fight. Brandon would have had the pp.

The Pats have been very good as of late beating MH, Edmonton, Kelowna and Brandon. They are playing pretty good hockey right now. They also know that Brandon is much deeper and in a class with Kelowna. They are not at that level just yet, maybe 2 years. The cost to "buy" two star players would be very high and there isn't really a lot out there. We are already short a lot of picks in 15,16, so we can't afford to lose more. We need to do the right thing not the convenient thing. Brandon builds through the draft + we will too.

Brandon has a nice team but I think they will need to beef up a couple areas. IMO it looks like they may need to look at another top 2 type d-man, and maybe upgrade their goaltending (notwithstanding the fact that Papirny was great last night but he's rated #14 in the League). The team gives up about 1 goal per game more than Kelowna and Medicine Hat. IMO they might need to shore that up somewhat to go real far.

I think the Pats are trying to get as many points as possible before the break. The team will be different after the deadline as a little drop off is likely. They should be able to make the playoffs and get some young players and picks to make them better next year.

sbtatter
12-04-2014, 01:24 PM
I think you guys have to give the coaching staff a lot of credit for the amount of improvement in the first 3 months hey?
I agree that Bdn has a good team, but could use a big tough d-man. A different goalie than Papirny is a tough one to swing, unless lethbridge are willing to deal Skinner hahaha, Dechaine and Arps look like the goalies of the future for Bdn, so should be in decent shape there.
Should be a good game Fri, I will try and give you a somewhat unbiased report on it!!

patsdude114
12-04-2014, 01:33 PM
A good win for the Pats, ouch for us Bdn fans!
I didn't see the game, so couple of questions, which bdn players were yelling at each other? How bad (or not bad) was the Hunt charge, will there be a suspension for a repeat offender or not that bad a hit? And who did Smith hit from behind?
Brandon has been out of synch since the BC road trip, and everyone else is improving. Maybe the Pats better keep Klimchuck and Burroughs if they're good enough to fight for the East...

There better not be any suspension to Hunt for that hit/charge on Matsuba, it was such a borderline hit to even be a penalty. The puck was there and you have to always expect to be hit.... a 2min penalty I can live with a suspension I may just fall into a depression for the type of hockey we are being forced to watch now a days.

Ill give you 1 guess on who the star player on the WK's who was throwing his arms up in disgust on play decisions his teammates were making........Jayce Hawryluk I seen on 3 different occasions do this, Ive always had very little respect for this little puke and this just makes it grow even more when your suppose to be part of a team. As for the yelling at teammates I didn't see any of that so cant comment on that but it wouldn't surprise me if it was Hawrlyuk either.

I know for a fact it wasn't Roy who Smith hit as he came over to Smith after he passed the puck up the ice to challenge him, Im fairly sure it was Erkamps that Smith hit but even then im not 100% certain but I do know it wasn't Roy......That was a lovely trade off for the Pats, the WKs were going on the PP in a 0-0 hockey game instead Roy comes over and takes the 17min special and puts his team behind the 8 ball for the remainder of the game..... Erkamps, Pilon & Waltz were gassed by the end of the 3rd.

For the love of god I hope Paddock doesn't have a change of heart about his comments in Kelonwa about being a seller and moving some 19yr olds. Who cares if we can challenge for 1st in the division (which I don't think we can long term as BRN is just too deep) there is a much bigger picture to look at and that's something the old ownership failed to realise year after year. I would rather let 2nd spot slip away from us and be even stronger next year and the years after then keep Klimchuk & Burroughs and maybe get into the 2nd round to face BRN again and lose out to a team that is much deeper.

Brandon has a nice team but I think they will need to beef up a couple areas. IMO it looks like they may need to look at another top 2 type d-man, and maybe upgrade their goaltending (notwithstanding the fact that Papirny was great last night but he's rated #14 in the League). The team gives up about 1 goal per game more than Kelowna and Medicine Hat. IMO they might need to shore that up somewhat to go real far.

IMO after watching last nights game and 2 other games of BRN's on webcast (not involving the Pats) Papirny is not the issue when it comes to giving up 1 goal more then KEL/game it comes down to their defense they play a run n gun style that doesn't include defense first, they want to outscore the opposition at all costs if I recall they have had 3 or 4 games this year that have been 6-5/7-6 or 8-7 this year (just in general very high scoring games those scores are just examples without caring about really looking up the true stats cause well its BRN)

It makes for an interesting game heading into BRN a building the Pats have not had a lot of success in over the last 5yrs or longer...... on a side note IMO BRN is a bigger rival to the Pats then MJ and its sad to say cause MJ games are always a lot of fun but with MJ sucking so badly the past few seasons and then when MJ was good we weren't that good it has really put a damper on that rivalry

patsdude114
12-04-2014, 01:38 PM
A quick comment on this post made while I was creating my last post.....

I think you guys have to give the coaching staff a lot of credit for the amount of improvement in the first 3 months hey?

Early on I would think that Paddock is the favorite for Coach of the Year... at least in the Eastern Conference. Not 1 person im sure expected the Pats to be 7 games above .500 1 game after the road trip threw BC

witness
12-04-2014, 01:38 PM

First of all, welcome to the board sbtatter. Nice to have a sane Bandon fan's perspective.

Twice (that I saw), Hawryluk came off the ice with words with a teammate. Once was MacGauley and the other time was #9. Looking at his body language, it wasn't about who was buying coffee after the game. The Brandon fans are *****ing because Hawryluk was not invited to Team Canada camp. There is no doubt he is a talented guy, but he lacks a bit of maturity.

The younger Quenneville was also showing his frustration. More specifically to the referees.

The Hunt hit? That is a hit that I personally would like to see out of the game. I thought it was a blind side hit. But, to be fair to Hunt. It was two guys going for the puck and the Brandon guy was reaching. Hunt's shoulder hit his head. I don't believe that it was intentional. Again two guys going for the puck.

I am not sure which player Smith hit. It was a hit from behind. But, the Brandon player didn't do anything to protect himself. Not once did he turn to the play. You are just setting yourself up to get hurt. Smith needs to take a little different angle with the hit. But, he is a 16 year old 4th liner that is trying to make a difference with not a lot of ice time. Roy bailed him out big time.

I am sure that Brandon was not happy with their compete level. I expect a much better Brandon team on Friday.

sbtatter
12-04-2014, 01:57 PM
First of all, welcome to the board sbtatter. Nice to have a sane Bandon fan's perspective.

Twice (that I saw), Hawryluk came off the ice with words with a teammate. Once was MacGauley and the other time was #9. Looking at his body language, it wasn't about who was buying coffee after the game. The Brandon fans are *****ing because Hawryluk was not invited to Team Canada camp. There is no doubt he is a talented guy, but he lacks a bit of maturity.

The younger Quenneville was also showing his frustration. More specifically to the referees.

The Hunt hit? That is a hit that I personally would like to see out of the game. I thought it was a blind side hit. But, to be fair to Hunt. It was two guys going for the puck and the Brandon guy was reaching. Hunt's shoulder hit his head. I don't believe that it was intentional. Again two guys going for the puck.

I am not sure which player Smith hit. It was a hit from behind. But, the Brandon player didn't do anything to protect himself. Not once did he turn to the play. You are just setting yourself up to get hurt. Smith needs to take a little different angle with the hit. But, he is a 16 year old 4th liner that is trying to make a difference with not a lot of ice time. Roy bailed him out big time.

I am sure that Brandon was not happy with their compete level. I expect a much better Brandon team on Friday.

KM said Bdn didn't have enough compete, and Roy's actions were ill timed... I'm with you guys in general on too many hits being taken out of the game, just hadn't seen Hunts that knocked Matsuba out of the game. I know they have to take out hits that cause concussions, but they have to be careful to not turn it into soccer either.....

Bighat
12-04-2014, 02:20 PM
On smiths hit the brandon player imbellished the hit by diving into the boards, and hunts hit happened at centre ice and looked like the hit on the punt return in the grey cup. I felt it shouldn't have been a penilty, but if it was the right call was made clipping I mean charging.

sbtatter
12-04-2014, 02:34 PM
On smiths hit the brandon player imbellished the hit by diving into the boards, and hunts hit happened at centre ice and looked like the hit on the punt return in the grey cup. I felt it shouldn't have been a penilty, but if it was the right call was made clipping I mean charging.

Neither hit was in the highlights package so thanks for the responses. Especially this response that drew a comparison to the Grey Cup play, how Canadian a response is that, awesome!!!!!
I think most Bdn fans are pretty down to earth on these boards (we will be a bit biased as any fan usually is), apart from someone new on the white board who is either the most annoying BWK fan ever, or one of the whiteboards rabble rousers pretending to be a WK guy. Either way, it's annoying.
If i look at the East division i see Bdn and reg both likely over achieving a bit, SC under achieving and the rest about where they should be.

Shooter
12-04-2014, 02:48 PM
I think Hunts hit after review may trigger a suspension. Hopefully not but TBA.

patsdude114
12-05-2014, 02:18 PM
I think most Bdn fans are pretty down to earth on these boards (we will be a bit biased as any fan usually is), apart from someone new on the white board who is either the most annoying BWK fan ever, or one of the whiteboards rabble rousers pretending to be a WK guy. Either way, it's annoying.

The White Board oh man what a joke that site is, there is very few good posters there I just go on that site to stir the pot guys like KFB, that cougars fan guy and a couple others fully ruin the site.... they are the reason for 95% of the BS there.

Some of those new BRN fans who have been posting have provided some great entertainment there in how they view the WKs its like the parade is planned for league champs for the next 3 seasons already.

But on a much more pleasant board we can talk about this up coming game tonight in BRN in a more reasonable fashion.

With the Pats lack of success in BRN over the past 4-6 years being a Pats fan im hoping we can start turning the page abit and start to have some success in that building. We have played 1 very good game in BRN already this season and lost if I recall 3-2 on opening night. We are a completely different team then we were on that opening night, we were still learning new systems under yet another new coach (3rd head coach in 4years). I for one am really looking forward to watching this game on webcast tonight, for 2 reasons......
1) being the game itself
2) I have always enjoyed listening Luber

Wagner is back tonight after his 2 game suspension so that will strengthen our 3rd line even though Cole filled in and exceeded expectations with his solid play. Cole moving back to the 4th line makes it stronger and now who plays tonight between Kroeker and McAmmond. I for 1 am really looking forward to seeing Klimchuk go to the WJ camp as it will give Kroeker more of a chance to play a regular shift, I really think we are not using him as much as we should.

With Klimchuk leaving soon to the WJ camp who do you expect Paddock to call up?

Berg
Zimmer
Gardnier (for a game or 2)

RWAH
12-05-2014, 04:10 PM
Selection camp starts on Dec 11th and the gold metal game on Jan 5th tonight may be his last game this year with the Pats: and possible ever. If Klimchuk is traded before the christmas moratorium we will not see him in a Pat sweater again, If the trade is after the WJ we may see him for a max of two games, Jan 7 and 9. God forbid Jan 4th if Canada is not in the metal games

I think Gardner will get a 1 or 2 game call up but mostly Zimmer will be recalled. Im not sure but I think the other early picks in 2014 were D men but another forward could be a possibility.

RWAH
12-05-2014, 04:14 PM
I should add in that time we play Saskatoon twice Lethbridge once and Moose Jaw twice, Swift 3 times, Calgary once and Brandon once

Bighat
12-05-2014, 05:31 PM
Is the dub the only league that puts a monitirum on trading during world jrs. I know there is no trading during Xmas. Seems like Quebec guys are traded every year at wjhc. I think berg or Zimmer will see some action around Xmas.

patsdude114
12-05-2014, 05:35 PM
Is the dub the only league that puts a monitirum on trading during world jrs. I know there is no trading during Xmas. Seems like Quebec guys are traded every year at wjhc. I think berg or Zimmer will see some action around Xmas.

The CHL made the rule of no trading of WJ players during the tournament, it doesn't just refer to Team Canada its all players. This rule has been around now for about 4 or 5 years now.

I'm adding something here to clear up some confusion that had happened but the posts got deleted.....

When i say it includes all WJ players from the CHL I don't just mean Team Canada I mean Sweden Finland Russia ect those players are not allowed to be traded while at this tournament.

chopper
12-05-2014, 11:48 PM
We ground out another road win in a tough barn. From what I could see it was a game that could have gone either way. Brooks's line was very good and thankfully they were. Gay's line was real bad and It's the second game they've been bad. A real stupid penalty by Gay in the 2nd and on the ice for the tying goal in the 3rd. They didn't see the ice for 5-6 minutes but as 19-20 yr olds simply need to be better and more consistent each night. This was one of the poorer game the Pats have played in a while. Oh well it's a win.

nivek_wahs
12-06-2014, 12:00 AM
Oh well it's a win.A win against a very strong Brandon team..... In Brandon nonetheless. I'll take it any day.

booboo
12-06-2014, 12:27 AM
Impressed with the Pats tonight. I can see why they are on a winning streak. WK not playing as well as before. I cannot see Klimchuck making the World Junior team as he does not have a hard enough game for that type of elite tournament. Do you guys trade him while you are playing this well? Or do you make another Parker move and keep him. Food for thought??:clap:

Bepoleon
12-06-2014, 03:22 AM
It's getting harder to trade him with the roll the Pats been on. I think trade him, but it depends what's being offered for him. Regardless I think the Pats org will do what's best for the Pats future. I wasn't a Paddock believer at the beginning but i sure see him as an upgrade from MC now. Whatchu think?

chopper
12-06-2014, 06:01 AM
Klimchuk has a real decent shot at the WJ's. He has been strong on the PK and that's hugely important, plus he plays a 200' game. I think Paddocks comments in Kelowna and even last night in the LP are quite telling. He know the streak won't last forever.

We are playing very well but also know we don't have the experience and veteran depth other top teams have. Any team to come out of the WHL will need to do so by going through Kelowna and winning a 7 game series. That will tough to do.

Beating Brandon or MH in a 7 game series will be just as daunting. These teams have built for 2-3 years to be in this position. All these wins position the Pats to make some major moves and still secure a playoff spot giving their young guys valuable experience.

IMO any trades the Pats make will include picks but moreover it will include some very valuable roster players. Once the the new players learn the system, who knows what the possibilities might be. At the very least they will really scare some teams in the playoffs.

Fight Guy
12-06-2014, 06:24 AM
As it stands right now, if Klimchuck were to get traded and was replaced, at least with an able body, I barely think the Pats miss a beat. Whether that player is through a trade or from the farm. Klimchuck hasn't been playing to his potential and has been caught standing around far too often for a player that is supposedly ready for the NHL. Of coarse he still plays great and is a huge contributor, but he could be doing more. He's been like this since his first game back this season. A change of scenery would probably be great for him... to a team with more elite talent where he'd thrive. I'm sure he could play well, or even better, with other Pats, but I think they can do just fine without him. I also believe he will make the World Juniors team. He's a high enough NHL pick with enough previous International experience to make this years team. He's played well with some of the other invitees also.

I say the Pats probably won't miss a beat because a lot of this success comes from what Paddock is teaching these kids. I'm pretty sure I can honestly say I've never seen a Pats team play so well and fast, and they just seem to be getting better and better. It's not the talent on the team. It's how he's got what he has working together. Not a slight to the talent of the Pats, but it's not elite talent, though they are playing like it. I feel any player will excel if they buy into Paddock's system.

I've said this already before, but now it's just ridiculously glaring. Last season was a real treat because Cameron's systems were a 180 from anything we had seen in years, and it was much more effective and fun to watch. There were still some frustrating times, including the setting up behind the net, but it was a nice change. Come playoff time, he decided to play his oldest and most "experienced" players instead of the ones that were actually being productive and also played other players in different roles from when they were being productive. But it wasn't until a couple weeks into this season that Cameron's inexperience and lack of knowing how to use certain players showed, and now we're getting a taste of ACTUAL good coaching. My favourite thing this season is the complete absence of any standing around and setting up behind the net or in the defensive zone. Even the early complaints of no Pats in front of the net can be squashed. The level of play and excitement is far above the upgrade we got last season. If anything, Cameron was a good transition from the years of "defensive" hockey for the players to this season.

Honestly, I haven't been happy watching Pats hockey in a long time, but I can honestly say, this season has been pretty fantastic so far. Over the years, there were always the streaks where there was hope and I'd get excited to watch terrible hockey, but it was always easily crushed and I was always brought back down to Earth. This season, I haven't at all been worried. Since our first taste of what kind of hockey the Pats were going to be playing, I was put at ease. Everyone was worrying about trading players and changing lines, while I sat back and watched awesome hockey from the players we have. Now many people think the Pats should be buyers with the team they have, even though it's damn near the same team they had when they weren't expected to make the playoffs at the beginning of the season!!

Again, I'm just sitting here, happy if we squeak into a wildcard spot... :rolleyes:

patsdude114
12-06-2014, 09:46 AM
All great points fight guy

I for one would be happy even if we missed the playoffs (which is going to be very hard at this point) this team is exceeding my expectations from the start of the year as before the new playoff format was brought in I had this team fighting for 8th in the conference but still finishing on out outside looking in.

It's exciting watching this years brand of hockey and even more exciting watching these wins pile up against these top teams in the league which in sure the league is starting to take notice that the Pats are not a push over like we once were for years. Klimchuk hasn't been that player game in and game out as to why we are winning games and I agree I don't think there will be much of a drop off without Klimchuk be it from WJ's or being traded. Burroughs on the other hand it may be a different story if he is in fact traded, sure we can put Williams back into the line up but he is no Burroughs. I guess we will see what happens when everything is all said and done. In the mean time Go Pats!!

chopper
12-06-2014, 11:56 AM
Fight Guy makes a lot of good points, and I agree with many. I'm sure the Pats are burning the midnight oil trying out various scenarios. I agree we may be able to survive the loss of Klimchuk due to the style we play. Burroughs on the other hand as PD114 says it will be quite a different story. That's not to say that if they can find a lower priced minute eater that they couldn't have success. You have to know there will be a host of teams after the best defensive d-man in the League. His return will be similar to Klimchuk.

We're playing good hockey and well positioned to make the playoffs. The injection of new talent may be an exciting time. Maybe we land someone like Melenstyn to compliment Steel. Lots of teams and lots of possibilities. Likely be a couple smaller upgrade trades.

Fight Guy
12-06-2014, 06:14 PM
I left Burroughs out of my original response because Klimchuck was the center of the conversation. I agree, Burroughs will be much tougher to replace. Like I said, he has been money.(I realize now that I never actually ended up saying this before as I decided to leave it out of the first response...) Again though, if he is replaced with a competent, able body, I don't think the Pats have too much trouble. Once a skilled player learns this system, they will likely do just fine. If him and Kimchuck are traded, I would expect a decent defenseman in a return somewhere. If that's the case, then I would hope that player is above average. Not without some growing pains of coarse, but I think with time, the team rebounds regardless.

I'm not going to get into any trade scenarios as I'm not familiar enough with other prospects in the league, but if Klimchuck and Burroughs are replaced, I don't think it will hurt as bad as we may all think. Was it Kootenay who traded some talent away some years ago and continued to excel, even without their stars?? The way this Pats team is playing and the success they are having, I could see a very similar scenario playing out. Don't want to get ahead of myself as a lot can change, but right now, Paddock and this coaching staff is what is going to turn this franchise around. If these systems are passed down for a few years and these players play these systems for a few years, we are going to be damn near watching AHL hockey in Regina, without the constant turn around of players going up and down through the pro system. Should see recruiting become a lot easier too.

Like I said though, I don't want to get to far ahead of myself just yet. It's just everything is looking up, it seems.

sbtatter
12-06-2014, 08:01 PM
That was a real play off type game, and a close game. Pats played a great road game, and scored on their chances, got good goaltending as well. The WK's had a few patches where they were able to turn the game into a track meet and when that happened they were well on top, but give the Pats credit for grinding it back into a tight checking game. Good game and the rivalry is back on after 8 wins in a row for the WK's. Gotta give Paddock and his crew credit for a gutsy win and a good turn around since the season started (That hurts to type that!) Brandon are struggling in these tight checking games and need to change some lines around I think. Looking forward to the next pats game where I hope Bdn can win again hahaha!

yams
12-06-2014, 08:13 PM
There better not be any suspension to Hunt for that hit/charge on Matsuba, it was such a borderline hit to even be a penalty. The puck was there and you have to always expect to be hit.... a 2min penalty I can live with a suspension I may just fall into a depression for the type of hockey we are being forced to watch now a days.

Ill give you 1 guess on who the star player on the WK's who was throwing his arms up in disgust on play decisions his teammates were making........Jayce Hawryluk I seen on 3 different occasions do this, Ive always had very little respect for this little puke and this just makes it grow even more when your suppose to be part of a team. As for the yelling at teammates I didn't see any of that so cant comment on that but it wouldn't surprise me if it was Hawrlyuk either.

I know for a fact it wasn't Roy who Smith hit as he came over to Smith after he passed the puck up the ice to challenge him, Im fairly sure it was Erkamps that Smith hit but even then im not 100% certain but I do know it wasn't Roy......That was a lovely trade off for the Pats, the WKs were going on the PP in a 0-0 hockey game instead Roy comes over and takes the 17min special and puts his team behind the 8 ball for the remainder of the game..... Erkamps, Pilon & Waltz were gassed by the end of the 3rd.

For the love of god I hope Paddock doesn't have a change of heart about his comments in Kelonwa about being a seller and moving some 19yr olds. Who cares if we can challenge for 1st in the division (which I don't think we can long term as BRN is just too deep) there is a much bigger picture to look at and that's something the old ownership failed to realise year after year. I would rather let 2nd spot slip away from us and be even stronger next year and the years after then keep Klimchuk & Burroughs and maybe get into the 2nd round to face BRN again and lose out to a team that is much deeper.

IMO after watching last nights game and 2 other games of BRN's on webcast (not involving the Pats) Papirny is not the issue when it comes to giving up 1 goal more then KEL/game it comes down to their defense they play a run n gun style that doesn't include defense first, they want to outscore the opposition at all costs if I recall they have had 3 or 4 games this year that have been 6-5/7-6 or 8-7 this year (just in general very high scoring games those scores are just examples without caring about really looking up the true stats cause well its BRN)

It makes for an interesting game heading into BRN a building the Pats have not had a lot of success in over the last 5yrs or longer...... on a side note IMO BRN is a bigger rival to the Pats then MJ and its sad to say cause MJ games are always a lot of fun but with MJ sucking so badly the past few seasons and then when MJ was good we weren't that good it has really put a damper on that rivalry. Jesus man, calling an 18 year old kid a little puke because of the way he plays hockey.. Take it easy.

patsdude114
12-06-2014, 09:36 PM
. Jesus man, calling an 18 year old kid a little puke because of the way he plays hockey.. Take it easy.

hahaha not my fault I have no respect for the player but then again he is 1 of those players you love on your team but hate to play against and for that it makes him a good player.

Calling him a little puke was taking it easy on him im sure I could come up with a lot worse along with other fans around our division

booboo
12-06-2014, 09:38 PM
hahaha not my fault I have no respect for the player but then again he is 1 of those players you love on your team but hate to play against and for that it makes him a good player.

Calling him a little puke was taking it easy on him im sure I could come up with a lot worse along with other fans around our division

Not cool man not cool at all. Shows your immaturity calling a player a puke. Maybe you should look in the mirror.:groovy: Do you suppose we did you guys a favor tonight beating SC. Makes me want to puke. Ha Ha. Just jerking your chain man. I do like the way your team plays.

patsdude114
12-06-2014, 09:47 PM
Not cool man not cool at all. Shows your immaturity calling a player a puke. Maybe you should look in the mirror.:groovy:

lmao and ya im sure you WK fans had similar things to say about Mitchell and Teubert too... I seem to remember a lot of pretty harsh comments from WK fans back when Teubert chased Stone around the ice

give it a rest

booboo
12-06-2014, 10:06 PM
C'mon man grow up. It's like talking with a spoiled 3 year old. You give it a rest.:groovy:

patsdude114
12-06-2014, 10:11 PM
C'mon man grow up. It's like talking with a spoiled 3 year old. You give it a rest.:groovy:

glad there is 1 civilized WK fan in sbtatter... sounds like I hit a soft spot with you and this is why hockey rivalries are slowly fading out cause heaven forbid someone says something that upsets another fan or player

booboo
12-06-2014, 10:20 PM
I hope you don't consider yourself a civilized Patsies fan. That shoe doesn't fit. Blame your self for starting this pissing contest.:groovy:

patsdude114
12-06-2014, 10:27 PM
I hope you don't consider yourself a civilized Patsies fan. That shoe doesn't fit. Blame your self for starting this pissing contest.:groovy:

hahaha not my fault I say it how it is and don't care who I say it too lol if you don't like it well I guess that's not my fault now is it.... :groovy: (ill put 1 of these cool smilies up too guess it makes it cooler to post with them attached)

but no reason to comment any further to you, your obviously upset cause I called a player a little puke but yet WK fans can say what they wanted about Pats players in the past for things they did on the ice to a WK player.... seems like a double standard if you ask me but all good ill move along and talk with people who don't get their panties in a bunch so easily

booboo
12-06-2014, 10:47 PM
Where is Tuebert now? In the Regina Beer League. :groovy:

patsdude114
12-06-2014, 11:05 PM
anyone considering going to SC for the game on Wednesday night? crappy that its a week day with such great weather in the forecast to make this trip more possible

Trevor
12-07-2014, 01:57 AM
Really liked the way the Pats played on Friday night, Paddock has this group heading in the right direction, finishing checks, grinding team down. Pats play that way the rest of the season I see no reason they wouldn't make 2nd round. Good on em for pretty much shutting down a very potent Brandon team.

RWAH
12-07-2014, 09:38 AM
Tuelbert is playing in the KHL for more than half a million a season

nivek_wahs
12-08-2014, 06:03 PM
Tuelbert is playing in the KHL for more than half a million a seasonColten TEUBERT doesn't play in the KHL. He plays in the DEL.

RWAH
12-08-2014, 10:12 PM
I stand corrected. With looking it up I thought "the McBeth Report" in the fall had him signing with a KHL team.

patsdude114
12-08-2014, 10:15 PM
RWAH just alittle tip for you whenever searching players who your looking for stats on a great site to use is hockeydb.com you can even search coaches records and full in team rosters from years ago. It's really a great site to use I find myself searching on that site almost daily