PDA

View Full Version : Pats vs Blades/Warriors

patsdude114
12-30-2014, 09:27 PM
Well tonight's win in Saskatoon may of been a very costly 1 with both Wagner and Steel leaving the game with injuries. Not sure the status on the injuries yet but that would be a huge blow to our roster if they are out any length of time. If we need to call someone up I would really like to see Adam Berg get a call up finally, most of us Pats fans know that he has been ranked by central scouting and was invited to that Jr. A event last month with Mumby & Zimmer

Kudos for Brooks stepping into the Klimchuk line and producing and assisting on all 3 klimchuk goals in the 3rd period

Bighat
12-30-2014, 09:50 PM
Johnny makes me laugh "steel has a boo boo" "Wagner a charley horse thing" if they can't go we'll play short. Sounds like both injuries are minor. Mi would like to see berg and Zimmer called up.

chopper
12-30-2014, 11:40 PM
John Paddock should start a school on the nuances of post game interviews…he's a beaut isn't he?……love his insight:)

For two periods it was totally snorsville. Not much emotion or fire most of the game. Brooks and Klimchuk had 5 minutes of magic so we chalk up another win. We don't seem to want to initiate much in the way of physical play. Still taking too many cheap hits.

We're not slowing down the forecheck and our d-men have taken far too many questionable hits. We need to stop that and we need to initiate the physical play more often, rather than being on the receiving end all the time. No physicality will hurt us in the end.

chopper
12-31-2014, 12:48 PM
Greg Drinnan's blog has an interesting article in it. He says the Pats are the second best team he has witnessed this year. It's nice to see a transformation taking place. Drinnan is a pretty good judge of these things.

The injury bug has really bitten us lately. Hope we can start to get some bodies back soon. It might be nice to see Berg, Freadrich or others so we can all see what they can do.

The articles on the probable Draisatl move have a strong odour surrounding them. Chenyowith in Kootenay says he isn't selling his talent. That suggests that with his guys off the market, the price of the remaining guys will be more expensive. I think it also makes him a potential partner for the Pats as he will likely be a buyer. McKechnie is an ex-Ice scout so there is a knowledge of their personnel. Kootenay have never been afraid to pull the trigger on big trades so I think we should stay tuned there.

booboo
12-31-2014, 01:11 PM
Is a big bag of wind. His blog is ok in some places, but his personel opinions are horse kupppy. Why is he not working for the Kamloops paper anymore? Because he's good?? Not:groovy:
http://a.applovin.com/redirect?clcode=3!4765.1419454823!6Rw1atZhXW94t7Ym mB_p21AxbScyAJ4_tZuzAaeWJlXzeK8ohBkmgt7X3G1DKzIb5v y5UIb4Iq16gZRr1VE-4_iEomyxxqEgMW4j6_pszTU9fI78_oFI-gQqHd1H5nZwm4tk-b2_7hNk4amf8B5f2bYHCa96w3RO6wmOkWUCU11e1Uwh1YYLF5V AMIUMoxz8PewiHO-NSTOaZShjSa1EpzbrSiqxMuq3414FVJIwMFw8gcPrgGwka3adv QL2LL-79CBgG4AfwgqVs9Cu2g3R1kTeifkDNucvvNdqfDcbuC028Efif cHtc5F4jQllMy_WngXpxE-iobhzzIDCAZ4XEAsNJxb0ej69Ku5ByY0Ls_dRjXYmXSnbi7pRE SuJuOR38IQCDyXg4bllxoaXdrEcdG9V-dSW23nWvzj8Bw-_uMKtQnZN6436CVWuuKehQ_Qhga6yFLAxdda8-bg8XZHfZeQ4AGKETtOYOCZoD_Ow-Ghmcqsc8wEKSE23YT24Ip6IqUmzbfS4EsnVdbj6rMl-e86poFJ2xSRWgINLSBwj93Q*&did=10d8f302a39798902c&eventid=5ef968adbe88480fd709cd62a6044b4e665ecbf4

patsdude114
12-31-2014, 01:17 PM
I personally think Drinnan is an idiot and his opinions mean nothing to me but to be fair the Pats are the 2nd best team in the league since Nov. 1st inly team better then them is kootaney. We got off to a slow start with our 3rd new Head Coach in 4yrs so again they were forced to learn new systems to start the year, when you get returning head coaches year in and year out say like BRN the systems hardly change year to year.

D cherry
12-31-2014, 01:37 PM
if your a true Pats fan : you will believe the Pats to be the best team in the WHL . if really look at it new owners new bench boss and the team is winning. From what I understand that the Parker group wasnt that good . Traded all the draft pick away , knowning that they where going to sell and left a mess . I think they Boys or doing good . lets give credit to the owners , coaches and players .we want the players to believe in John system . Shouldn't we back them . looks like it working

booboo
12-31-2014, 01:40 PM
I agree with you boys, the Pats have played very well this year. Paddock's :groovy:influence has been very positive obviously.

Trav
12-31-2014, 01:53 PM
I personally think Drinnan is an idiot and his opinions mean nothing to me but to be fair the Pats are the 2nd best team in the league since Nov. 1st inly team better then them is kootaney. We got off to a slow start with our 3rd new Head Coach in 4yrs so again they were forced to learn new systems to start the year, when you get returning head coaches year in and year out say like BRN the systems hardly change year to year.

How is Gregg Drinnan an idiot? His WHL blog is one of the best around. If u don't agree with some of his stuff then fine but that doesn't make him an idiot lol.

nivek_wahs
12-31-2014, 01:55 PM
Is a big bag of wind. His blog is ok in some places, but his personel opinions are horse kupppy. Why is he not working for the Kamloops paper anymore? Because he's good?? Not:groovy: The Kamloops Daily News ceased operations in January of 2014. That might be why he no longer works for the paper.

patsdude114
12-31-2014, 02:58 PM
How is Gregg Drinnan an idiot? His WHL blog is one of the best around. If u don't agree with some of his stuff then fine but that doesn't make him an idiot lol.

He's an idiot to me cause I have actually met him in person back when I was in my teenage years working at the leader-post in the building, he walked around like he was a real big shot but he forgets that he still works for Canadian news papers we are not talking about the New York times.

I can say your an idiot for defending, I can call anyone an idiot for whatever reason I see fit it is my opinion and no 1 has to agree with it. I could careless if someone thinks im an idiot its their opinion and they are entitled to it.... doesn't make it right or wrong now does it

booboo
12-31-2014, 02:59 PM
The Kamloops Daily News ceased operations in January of 2014. That might be why he no longer works for the paper.

I guess that's why he doesn't work for them anymore. I would not get carried away with his insight and knowledge of the league.Even a broken clock is right twice a day.:groovy:

SectionNDeserter
12-31-2014, 03:29 PM
How is Gregg Drinnan an idiot? His WHL blog is one of the best around. If u don't agree with some of his stuff then fine but that doesn't make him an idiot lol.He has an obsession with head injuries in hockey, as well as some journalist from a hundred years ago, but if you skim over all that garbage, there is actually a lot of good information in his blog.

patsdude114
12-31-2014, 08:05 PM
We've played roughly 27mins in moose jaw tonight and wow do we look like a*s only player who seems engaged in this game is Wapple... I keep waiting for our Pats to show up in this game cause as of right now im not sure what team this is that is playing Moose Jaw

Bighat
12-31-2014, 09:12 PM
The boys are tired and banged up. We need to call up older prospects that can play a regular shift. Way to go canada great game tonite.

patsdude114
12-31-2014, 09:23 PM
I fully get it that it was a 4th game in 5 nights and fatigue sets in but that was just ugly all game long..... a win is a win so I guess we can be happy about that and on the flip side SC is losing 4-1 with 2mins left

I wasn't a big fan of having Gardiner on the line with Brooks and Padakin I think McAmmond deserved the chance to play more minutes

Bighat
01-02-2015, 10:47 PM
Pretty good game tonite the defence needs to get healthy I thought Hanson had a good game back there. We are in trouble if we trade Burroughs he should have been 1st star tonite.

patsdude114
01-02-2015, 11:53 PM
I thought tonights 1st period was a flat out horrible period to watch as a hockey fan. The 1st period took 41mins to play (I remember looking at my phone when the period ended).... these last 2 games against MJ I really thought we played down to their level, the better teams tend to bring out the best in our Pats and when I say better I just mean playoff type teams.

I thought Gabrielle played well tonight for not knowing any of our systems, he showed some flashes of what he will bring to this team on a nightly basis. A few times I thought Klimchuk was playing in Gabrielle's jersey tonight as Jesse had a few hits lined up but turned away and chose not to make the hit.

MJ's 2nd and 3rd goal were basically the exact same play with hitting the high slot guy on the rush and Smejkal & Howden sniping goals each time.

I thought Gardiner played pretty well too, we have to keep in mind he is only 15yrs old. His skating needs some work but that will also come as he gets older/stronger as well, he seems to lack that 1st step explosion.

chopper
01-03-2015, 12:43 AM
Pretty good game tonite the defence needs to get healthy I thought Hanson had a good game back there. We are in trouble if we trade Burroughs he should have been 1st star tonite.

I agree it has been a rather gritty effort by a makeshift defence. They have pressed Hanson into service and he's done well. Mortlock has ground it out notwithstanding his limitations, Regan still struggles but guts out some extra minutes. Zobrovsky is still a rookie. All in all it's a case where the whole is greater than the sum of all the parts. Our forwards are doing a heck of a job playing with a commitment to defence. Burroughs is playing well but also made a bad pass up the middle that resulted in a goal and Williams did a poor job on the last Eberle goal, by not pinning his man in the corner. Overall both Williams and Burroughs have been pretty good most nights. I agree that the defence's lack of talent right now is straining them badly. It will be a while before our D is healthy.

It was a trap game but the guys got through it. We got some tough ones coming up but hopefully it should cause our guys to rise above somewhat.

Bighat
01-03-2015, 10:17 AM
Did you guys hear what paddock said about the future he mentioned our d looks good with scholar. Maybe just maybe. Let's hope next year. Gabrielle hasn't played in a month so the rust was there but he played a different style last nite from what I was told. I really like Kroekers game and think next year he's going to lite it up.

nivek_wahs
01-03-2015, 12:16 PM
Did you guys hear what paddock said about the future he mentioned our d looks good with scholar. Maybe just maybe. Let's hope next year.I'm curious, where and when did Paddock mention Schioler? I want to hear/read it.

patsdude114
01-03-2015, 02:03 PM
Ya me too I never once heard him mention Schoiler he is a guy we would love to add into our defensemen but I don't see it happening anytime soon unfortunately. He is a guy who could really develop under Paddock and the coaching staff. There is not many coaches in this level of hockey with the resume that Paddock has, he trains these kids for how the AHL/NHL wants them as he of all people would know what they want/look for

D cherry
01-03-2015, 03:00 PM
I didn't hear that from paddock . He was tight lipped about any more trades / or not . It takes time to rebuild . One move at a time , big or small . Like it was said last night the first period was slow then the Pats started to play alittle more like the Pats can .

Bighat
01-03-2015, 05:16 PM
On the way to the game last nite on the pregame. He was talking about the trade and the age groups. He mentioned him specifically.

patsdude114
01-03-2015, 05:22 PM
On the way to the game last nite on the pregame. He was talking about the trade and the age groups. He mentioned him specifically.

well crap sadly I miss the pregame every home game as I always go early to have a coffee with my dad when the gates open

Shooter
01-03-2015, 07:24 PM
There will be a lot of movement for Pats. The dice just started rollm....will be interesting week. Go team Canada. My predictions are hunt, Wapple, Burroughs 1st deal and next deal to proceed after this. Looks like 19s are not part of plan right now!

witness
01-03-2015, 07:30 PM
The management is not going to blow this team up. They still have the goal of making the playoffs this year.
I just can't see them trading Burroughs. He logs way too many minutes. Williams on the other hand....

patsdude114
01-03-2015, 08:03 PM
The management is not going to blow this team up. They still have the goal of making the playoffs this year.
I just can't see them trading Burroughs. He logs way too many minutes. Williams on the other hand....

Think of trade value though..... Williams has been very solid for us this year and he will be a 20yr old next season Burroughs on the other hand last I checked leads all defensemen in +\- most likely will not be back as a 20yr old. When it comes to value Burroughs will bring in Prob very close to what Klimchuk did in terms of value but I think it will be for either a 17 or 16 year old Dman.

If we want to be a strong team when Steel is 18/19 years old we are going to have trade our assets of the now for assets with Steel. A lot of people still don't give Williams the credit he deserves but Paddock does he calls Burroughs/Williams pairing 1 & 1A

I'm not saying this deal will happen but maybe a trade of Burroughs for 17yr old Troy Murray we wouldn't have much of a drop off as Murray can log minutes and be just as good as guys like Hilsendager Zborovskiy Reagan as 17yr olds. They all play and that's the start of development. We will still make the playoffs without Klimchuk and Burroughs we have a big enough gap over MJ that it's getting to the point that it's almost impossible for the Warriors to get 3rd in our division barely a major slide by us and MJ/PA would have to go on a tear kind of like what kootaney has since nov 1st and neither one of those teams are capable of that as they don't have enough top end talent to do it

Bighat
01-03-2015, 08:17 PM
Trading Burroughs would kill our season and the young dmen, Williams would not be able to carry this team. I think Burroughs would net more then klimchuck in a trade but I don't want to see it. I can't see the pats making anymore major moves with the injuries we have.

patsdude114
01-03-2015, 08:49 PM
I guess we will see what happens.....

As Paddock said (mentioned in so many words) in his interview yesterday.... 'The last regrime has forced his hand this year with trades' he also said 'he needs to trade our star(s) so we're not forced to trade them years later'

Does that include Burroughs..... Who knows at this point but if he already traded Klimchuk why not Burroughs too and get another '97 or a '98 Dman for him as well. A 97 would be better as the chances are higher he is already capable of logging some minutes.

D cherry
01-03-2015, 09:00 PM
Maybe a trade of Williams and Reagan for a 17 year old and a 1 or 2nd round draft pick to help the rebuild . Once the Pats clinch a playoff the d unit of Hilsendager and Zborovskiy get more ice time to develop .

Shooter
01-03-2015, 09:35 PM
Zabrosky and Hillsenger are getting lots of ice. I know James is hurt but writing on wall and we will Be a very you team soon with a new footprint. Like or dislike it's business in January.

Wapple has some extraordinary value right now.

In planning you have to agree to disagree and lots of fuel burning.

1 round of playoffs is all Cameron got last season as the players did not respect his coaching style and it bit him in the ass. Dixon was the other clown that did not shut up all season and the yapped too much and did not develop any of young prospects just ripped confidence from them which is now not accepted by pats GM and leadership.

This year 1 round of playoffs and other rounds pending deals written up this week.

;

nivek_wahs
01-03-2015, 09:48 PM
Pet Peeve #1:

If you are a fan of the team (any team), please know how to spell the players' names. They only have 22-25 players, it shouldn't be that hard.

Back to the regular scheduled programming.

Bepoleon
01-03-2015, 10:17 PM
I like that krooker kid.

nivek_wahs
01-03-2015, 10:29 PM
I like that krooker kid.I was expecting something like this. Thanks for the laugh.

patsdude114
01-03-2015, 10:34 PM
I was expecting something like this. Thanks for the laugh.

ha the 1 that bugs me is when RWAH used to put rooster instead of roster lol

nivek_wahs
01-03-2015, 10:38 PM
ha the 1 that bugs me is when RWAH used to put rooster instead of roster lol
You used to do that too. Be honest. Haha

D cherry
01-03-2015, 10:46 PM
Can we get back to hockey :MH is winning over SC

BigCat20
01-03-2015, 10:50 PM
What do you Pats fans think Wapple is honestly worth right now? How about next yrs deadline?

What would you want from the Rebels for him? Obviously next yr they would have to pay more! So would you move him this yr?

Shooter
01-03-2015, 11:07 PM
This is a forum if your concerned about grammar leave this hockey forum now. We don't need want to be school teachers in the conversations. Stick to your report cards!

patsdude114
01-03-2015, 11:15 PM
You used to do that too. Be honest. Haha

ya I used to do it as a way to bug RWAH back is all needless to say he doesn't do it anymore lol but im sure in his next post if he uses the word roster I have a feeling we will see rooster.

D cherry
01-03-2015, 11:17 PM
Red Deer would have to give up Pawlenchuk him and Steel played together in pee wee and bantam with Doetzel for a older D man. Or maybe de- wit as he is the same age as Steel

patsdude114
01-03-2015, 11:17 PM
What do you Pats fans think Wapple is honestly worth right now? How about next yrs deadline?

What would you want from the Rebels for him? Obviously next yr they would have to pay more! So would you move him this yr?

I don't know why you guys figure a guy is worth more as a 20yr old compared to when he is a 19yr old.... if the Pats wanted full value on Wapple they would trade him this year not next year. Look at it this way 20yr olds in our league now a days are players not good enough to play pro... plain and simple

BigCat20
01-04-2015, 09:24 AM
I don't know why you guys figure a guy is worth more as a 20yr old compared to when he is a 19yr old.... if the Pats wanted full value on Wapple they would trade him this year not next year. Look at it this way 20yr olds in our league now a days are players not good enough to play pro... plain and simple

Usually I don't think a 20 is worth more........but Red Deer is desperately needing a goalie. Off the top of my head, I can't think of anyone who may be available that's better than Wapple. So he maybe as valuable or maybe even more next yr. So patsdude you would take less next yr? Would you even be willing to move him this yr or wait till next yr & see if Hollett(sp) is ready?

D cherry
01-04-2015, 10:14 AM
Don't trade Wapple it's not a good move .

Bighat
01-04-2015, 11:40 AM
A 20 yr old is worth more when 1) your hosting the mem cup 2) when you need a goalie (2001 if the pats had a goalie we hang a banner). I disagree with your statement that if a 20 was any good he would be playing pro. Next year our best dmen will be 20 (I don't like him but) our top scorer will be 20 (hunt or gay). Just because they don't play pro doesn't mean there not worth good value. Any contending team has good 20 yr olds and this is why kelowna and brandon are looking hard right now. Those teams will pay for the right guy.

Trevor
01-04-2015, 11:54 AM

I took it to mean Red Deer will have to overpay in trades next year because the 21 other GM's know they'll need to improve quickly via trade.

Shooter
01-04-2015, 12:12 PM
Patsdude:

He gets the plan moving forward and move assets while in demand. 20s a gamble not per pro status but life transition and many players move into school and career planning.

Right now is the time all assets are reviewed per depth chart.

The Pats Rooster could look different come next Saturday.

Patsdude good work and your plan may turn out correct this week!

Have a warm Sunday -30 in Saskatoon. Just off plane.
Heading to Regina for game tonight pending weather.

patsdude114
01-04-2015, 01:49 PM
Lets just take a look at Red Deer's situation with their current 19yr olds....

Presten Kopeck
Wyatt Johnson
Scott Feser
Kayle Doetzel
Kolton Dixon

Those top 3 names all forwards are having pretty good seasons already, I for 1 do not think Feser will be part of their 20yr old group next season but Kopeck and Johnson should both be there especially Johnson. The Rebels IMO could use 1 more Dman moving forward maybe its a 20yr old for next season but maybe Sutter finds quality in a different age group.

As for the Rebels goaltending situation, right now Toth is slated to be their goalie next season. He is having a good season already as a 18yr old and if he keeps progressing he should be even better as a 19yr old (one would just assume that to be the case) If the Rebels are looking for an upgrade and want to use a 20yr old for that slot there should be a few good 20yr old goalies next season with the likes of Wapple, Hoflin, Bow, Vollrath to name a few. I don't see any of those players teams making their goalie available this year but next year who knows

Lets say for instance we do trade Wapple this trade deadline (which I highly doubt BTW but who knows) we do have the luxury of recalling Fuhr for the rest of the season as well. Fuhr for example is playing very good in the SJHL supporting a .923SV% and a 2.93GAA

I for one think that IF the Rebels were to pluck any '95s from us this year for a 20yr old next season as well the Rebels would take Hunt, if Pawlenchuk or De wit is not coming back the other way I would just tell Sutter to not bother calling back until he is willing to give 1 of those 2 players.

I don't see Paddock blowing the team up by any means but if he can move any more '95s for either another '97 or a '98 I think he would be foolish to not look at it. If he is getting roster players back in return I don't think it hurts us a lot by any means moving forward for this season.

I guess we will see what else Mr. Paddock has going on in the next few days, I feel very strongly that Burroughs will be traded & yes it will be a big blow to our defense as he does so much to our blueline but if Paddock is serious about building a team around Steel for the next few years moving Burroughs becomes a no brainer.

chopper
01-04-2015, 02:14 PM
I was listening to a comment on the last broadcast where Daniel Fink mentioned that if the Pats went .500 the rest of the way, they would still end up with a 40 win season! Sign me up because I will take that most any day. Very interesting indeed.

I think even with a few more moves they will be better than .500 so I'm optimistic. They won't blow up the team but they may fine tune it, with an eye to the future. After moving Klimchuk it would seem the map has been drawn. Can't change direction now.

Trades can sometimes get weird and timing equally so. In the past where we've seen trades where management says they start out as 1 for 1, and end up 3 for 3. The sense I get is that the Pats are looking more for quality than quantity. They are looking for talent.

Because of our injury situation the Pats likely want to be sure they get back a young d-man who can play big minutes if they are going to part with Burroughs. The fly in the ointment is that Burroughs could possibly play as a 20 year old. Compensation has to be right.

If they were to move Burroughs they might need to pick up an inexpensive 19 year old d-man (one year guy) to be a stop gap measure. A quality 18 year old isn't out of the question IMO. It doesn't seem probable that Wapple goes anywhere as he is becoming an elite goalie and teams build from the net on out. The return if they did move him would need to be substantial for sure. Then they would have to hope on Fuhr the rest of the season. IMO it would be a risky move regardless of compensation.

Hunt, Gay, Williams and Wapple are the makings of a real good 20 year old contingent for next season. I can't see them going anywhere but again, it's one of those risk-rewards situations. The days are passing quickly with less than a week. An interesting week.

Bighat
01-04-2015, 02:28 PM
Whose going to the game tonite, I think I'm going to stay home and watch canada play. Weather and wjhc hard to leave the house. I remember when I would never miss a game. Go canada Go

Shooter
01-04-2015, 02:38 PM
Car froze up no go for me. What about heating up arena with rough rider cheer leaders. Can we not retain the services for winter as would be some eye candy and great cheer for the Queen City.

We also need a hotel and lounge at Brandt for this kind of weather.

patsdude114
01-04-2015, 02:41 PM
Sadly I may miss tonights game that is if my dump truck even starts. This bitter cold does not make it easy on a big dump truck to start, especially since my truck only has 3 batteries not 4. Im almost thinking I should attached booster cables to my 1/2 ton to give it alittle extra juice to get it started today but then im also thinking that maybe just try it once if it don't start say fck it im going to the Pats game instead lol

Takes a lot more then -40 winchills to keep me away from a game as long as im not working. Gas is cheap again use the command start and start the vehicle during each intermission

Bighat
01-04-2015, 02:41 PM
There's going to be some good sports bars in the new stadium open 7 days a week that we can go to before and after pats games in the near future.

Shooter
01-04-2015, 03:03 PM
A hotel tied to arena would be better over will there be overhead walk ways?

patsdude114
01-04-2015, 03:18 PM
A hotel tied to arena would be better over will there be overhead walk ways?

as nice as that sounds but keep in mind this is a junior hockey rink and will never be anything more then a junior hockey rink. Tied to the football stadium is the only possibility but even then I don't see that ever happening when the stadium is only used for what 10 home games a year and in a scummy area to boot. Its a nice thought but one that has a very small chance of happening, especially tied to the rink as very few out of towners would ever use it

Bighat
01-04-2015, 03:30 PM
There will be a walk way to the rink. All buildings will be connected. There's a hotel going up right behind the rink right now. Marriott hotel. The stadium is going to be open year round for the restaurant/pubs.

Shooter
01-04-2015, 03:52 PM
Big hat good news to hear. I think a hotel and casino united would be great.
Pats need own lounge like at cooperators.

patsdude114
01-04-2015, 04:02 PM
Is that a hotel goin up by the liquor board and the hospital? Is that where you mean?

I haven't paid much attention to that construction site cause I never hauled there once in the summer as they are not getting gravel from where I haul out of.

Bighat
01-04-2015, 04:03 PM
There used to be one years ago I was just talking to cliff mapes about that.

nivek_wahs
01-04-2015, 04:12 PM
There used to be one years ago I was just talking to cliff mapes about that.A hotel?

Bighat
01-04-2015, 04:22 PM
Yes right by the liquior store it's a marriott.

Bighat
01-04-2015, 04:23 PM
A lounge in the Brandt centre

nivek_wahs
01-04-2015, 04:35 PM
A lounge in the Brandt centreNow I get what you mean..... The Molson Lounge.

Fight Guy
01-04-2015, 04:37 PM
Was it in the Agridome or over in the other building?? I remember not so long ago, Rod saying before the break after a game, that they were heading down to the Molsen Lounge(correction!) for the post-game show. Fans were in attendance and yelling in the background!

Bighat
01-04-2015, 04:40 PM
It started in the agridome then was moved over to the soccer centre. When it was at the agridome it was perfect for the overtime show and wait till traffic was gone.