PDA

View Full Version : Pats vs Hitmen

patsdude114
01-04-2015, 05:55 PM
Well I made it to the game after all and as expected this rink is dead, should be a good game regardless but let's see how frozen the players legs are tonight....

There are 2 reports out there that REG & MH have swung a deal and reports are Burroughs is part of the package.

Kelly Remple tweeted
@SilverFoxTalks: Sources telling me Pats r considering making another HUGE deal that would fire a shot around the league. Time will tell IF it works out

&
@SilverFoxTalks: Will today be the day the Pats announce another big deal? As I drive through Medicine Hat, I really wonder... #packagedeal

Dean Millard tweeted
@DuckMillard: @patsdudeWHL not heard that about Lazar but have been told Burroghs likely part of Hobbs deal to Med Hat.

Take what you want from these tweets both are very good sources, I want to throw out a quick thanks to Kevin about the Remple tweets as I completely forgot to follow that silverfox

Bighat
01-04-2015, 06:33 PM
Burroughs in the lineup so no deal yet.

Shooter
01-04-2015, 08:08 PM
Get Derkatch to help pats with pp. I have seen better power plays in peewee.

patsdude114
01-04-2015, 09:11 PM
Our PP has been bad all year long we are grasping for straws with Steel on the point. We are too stationary jut cause your on the PP doesn't mean you stop skating in the offensive zone.

All in all was a enjoyable game to watch tonight was like watching river hockey hockey tonight back and forth all game with tons of odd man rushes both ways.

chopper
01-04-2015, 09:53 PM
I think John has to get the kids to work on their starts. Again tonight we were a little lethargic. We got better in the 2nd but not great. We didn't have much puck luck tonight and it seemed like an oddball game.

I sensed the guys didn't have their heads into the game. The Klimchuk trade and waiting for the other shoe to drop seems to have taken a toll on the guys. I really hope they get done whatever it is their going to do. I think the continual waiting is hurting the club.

patsdude114
01-04-2015, 11:26 PM
Kelly Friesen is reporting this trade, and not so sure I'm a huge fan of the return if in fact this rumour is true.....

@KellyFriesen: Source: Medicine Hat Tigers trade Connor Hobbs and draft picks to the Regina Pats for Dryden Hunt and Kyle Burroughs. #WHL

Fight Guy
01-04-2015, 11:31 PM
Kelly Friesen is reporting this trade, and not so sure I'm a huge fan of the return if in fact this rumour is true.....

@KellyFriesen: Source: Medicine Hat Tigers trade Connor Hobbs and draft picks to the Regina Pats for Dryden Hunt and Kyle Burroughs. #WHL
...all in the Wapple rumour thread.

patsdude114
01-04-2015, 11:32 PM
Ah ok my bad I didn't see that thread as I just left this thread open in my phone and just refresh.

Thanks I'll go there and read now