PDA

View Full Version : Wapple traded too???

patsdude114
01-07-2015, 06:32 PM
Wapple is scratched tonight and Fuhr is backing up with Brown starting.....

Let's hear it boys? Lol

patsrock83
01-07-2015, 06:43 PM
Hes hurt...

patsdude114
01-07-2015, 06:45 PM
Hurt works too..... Didn't hear anything about him being hurt

patsdude114
01-07-2015, 06:48 PM
Never mind just seen phil's tweet

@PhilTheThrill18: Wapple being scratched is due to injury. Not a pending trade. #WHL

Thought hey maybe he was traded too since everyone else with value was moved

chopper
01-07-2015, 10:25 PM
Hobbs is a stud d-man. I was really impressed.

Paddock said something very interesting on the pre game show. He was asked about Berg coming and basically he said Berg didn't want to. He signed but now doesn't want to come?? Something happened. I heard at training camp there was one player who was very upset about not making the club. I was told another player but maybe is was Berg. At any rate it looks like Berg will not be coming. I now think John will try to get one more forward.

patsdude114
01-07-2015, 10:34 PM
Very interesting I asked Phil if he could ask Paddock about Berg during his next interview with him on Phil's game day preview.

I wonder if Berg was one of those players that thought he should of been on the roster out of training camp and now has a hate on for the Pats. I wonder if his rights could be worth even a mid round pick for us to take a gamble on

chopper
01-07-2015, 11:15 PM
Berg is a considerable asset who apparently doesn't want to come. Add him to Mumby, Schoiler, Finlay, etc….. A lot of big time talent doing nothing for us.
I guess time will tell. The Pats will no doubt keep them on the list and extract picks for them if all else fails.

Shooter
01-08-2015, 08:37 AM
Tons of scouts at game per trade-deadline closing off. Many scouts reported Wapple not hurt and deal in works.

This surprised me but Brown did a nice job last night along with all other boys.

chopper
01-08-2015, 09:44 AM
I have a contact with the team and a friend who is an Alberta team scout. I talked with him a bit and he heard some of the same stuff. He told me there is some interest in Wapple (not by his team) and some talk going on between scouts. They gossip lots too.:)

IMO they won't move Wapple. They really could use another full time forward so it wouldn't surprise me if they made a last minute deal for one. Paddock said he would use Lecsyshyn (5 games) and maybe Elmer a bit.

It would seem they still need another forward but maybe they plan to use Hanson up there when they get health on defence. The problem with that is if we get another D injury or another forward goes down, we're short again. IMO they will get another forward.

RWAH
01-08-2015, 10:37 AM
My game buddy was at tues practise and said Wapple pulled a back muscle and left practise early and in pain.

Shooter
01-08-2015, 01:26 PM
At this time of year lots of rumors. I think now unfortunately WAPPLE may be moved.

John is going to get some GREAT offers.... and his value right now is off-charts.

If the right offer or PRICE is RIGHT I think he is out and Fuhr-Brown-Hollett finish the season off.

Wapple is a game breaker goalie and can steal games. Some of these WHL contenders will want him for sure or teams making run will lock up to guarantee security in position or loaned/trade and then traded back to Regina the following year.