PDA

View Full Version : P.A./Saskatoon/Spokane/

chopper
02-03-2015, 11:32 AM
Finally we get a little home stand stand. It seems like this team has been on the road forever. We get to see Berg tonight for the first time this season. As an AP he gets 10 games until his team is eliminated. I wonder if he could be an emergency call-up.

In the LP article, Brooks doesn't think he will be out too long. Maybe that's wishful thinking on his part. It's tough because he was having such a breakout season. It would be nice if the team can get on a little roll because there is another vicious Central swing soon.

patsdude114
02-03-2015, 02:30 PM
I was always under the impression that it was until the end of their season not when they are officially eliminated from the playoffs. As of right now if it actually is eliminated from the playoffs the Mustangs are 5pts out of the final playoff spot with 11 games remaining each. The Canucks who hold the final playoff spot are currently on a 5 game losing streak which has allowed the Mustangs to close the 10point gap they had at one point. Either way looks like the Pats may be waiting til the AJHL season ends anyways due to the Mustangs having more of a chance at the playoffs now.

Really looking forward to seeing Berg live though compared to on webcast, as you get a better feeling for the player.

RWAH
02-03-2015, 03:18 PM
Just a reminder to all the MH game next week on the 10th is on Shaw. No need to get frustrated by the buffering.

patsdude114
02-03-2015, 03:37 PM
If you are referring to the game being on access 7 as well the chances of that happening are slim to none as access communications hasn't been allowed to bring other shaw games this year as the 2 companies are having some issues with each other.

So odds are still very good that us fans who enjoying watching our pats on the road will still be stuck with the webcast

RWAH
02-03-2015, 04:45 PM
Not I as I have Shaw direct but the down side is I don't get the weekly Pat show. Should be a good game tonight
GO PATS GO

patsdude114
02-03-2015, 05:52 PM
Not I as I have Shaw direct but the down side is I don't get the weekly Pat show. Should be a good game tonight
GO PATS GO

That's great that you have shaw I wish I had it myself not just for this up coming pats game but just for the WHL games in general

Bighat
02-03-2015, 09:16 PM
Then get shaw. It's easy, buy it.

patsdude114
02-03-2015, 10:20 PM
Then get shaw. It's easy, buy it.

sounds so simple doesn't it smart a*s lmao if wanted your 2 cents I would of asked you for it

chopper
02-03-2015, 10:45 PM
This was an extremely ugly game start to finish by the Pats. PA was much better but a bit unlucky around the net, and Wapple was very good. He no doubt stole the game for the Pats. Struch was livid on the post game show and he had good reason.

They need to be better this weekend. There are some talented guys on this team but they need to share the puck and become more cohesive. Tonight it was every man for himself.

Bighat
02-04-2015, 12:28 AM
Thanks for the update chopper I took pats dudes advice and sold my tickets and with the money I got I bought shaw tv.

patsdude114
02-05-2015, 06:54 PM
Not Pats related but thought it was pretty funny.... for all you Leaf fans out there watch and listen to the entire song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iZDSsUTU34

RWAH
02-05-2015, 09:39 PM
Kelly Frieson "buzzing the Net' Yahoo sports, has an article about the Pats future and a chance for the province to claim a WHL championship, last claim was 1993 by the Broncos. Good read but warns that Brandon will still be a contender.

patsdude114
02-05-2015, 09:57 PM
Yep I read that article as well plus the one on Wagner when I get back home I'll try to find the links for them for others can read them easily (unless someone beats me to it)

I see us and Brandon having a lot of real heated games the next couple seasons due to us both being good teams. You can even see it at times this year too before we unloaded everyone. I can see the Pats and Brandon finishing 1 & 2 in our division for the next 3 seasons plus this year, let's just hope we get at least 1 division banner during that time frame. I think come next season guys like Gabrielle and Smith are going to show more of a mean streak and be even tougher to play against.

Get ready for some real good years starting next season

sbtatter
02-05-2015, 11:26 PM
Kelly Frieson "buzzing the Net' Yahoo sports, has an article about the Pats future and a chance for the province to claim a WHL championship, last claim was 1993 by the Broncos. Good read but warns that Brandon will still be a contender.

It will be really interesting in two years because friesen lists Regina's big 5 as steel, leschyshin, Gabrielle, brooks and Wagner. Brandon will have Patrick Shmyr, kaspick, Lewis and Mattheos. He lists Regina's goalie and defence as more murky than their forwards, and the exact same thing can be said about Brandon, murky, defence will be clague, taraschuk and matsuba, the goalie will likely still be papirny
So when you list the main forwards out, it's pretty equal!! Game on.....

patsdude114
02-06-2015, 02:10 PM
The Pats have recalled forward Jake Leschyshyn ('99) from the Saskatoon Blazers for tonight #Gamechangers #WHL

^tweet by the Pats

patsdude114
02-06-2015, 05:43 PM
was doing some number crunching with my buddy with the Pats chances of getting 2nd place in our division. Any combination of the Pats winning 8 games and the Broncos losing in regulation 8 times secures the Pats 2nd spot in the division.

For those numbers to truly jive though the Broncos would not be able to get any loser points (stupid loser points how I hate it) with no loser points the Pats would get 78pts and the Broncos could only get 77pts.

Here are also some possible scenarios as well.....

21 GAMES LEFT

PATS 11-10 .523% 39W 84PTS
BRONCOS 17-4 .809% 40W 84PTS (clinch 2nd due to more wins)

PATS 7-14 .333% 35w 76pts
BRONCOS 12-8-1 .571% 35w 76pts (clinch for winning season series)

PATS 5-16 .238% 33w 72pts
BRONCOS 10-10-1 .476% 33w 72pts (clinch for winning season series)

Again I will say that stupid loser point really makes things more confusing and changes the numbers. I personally think the Broncos should worry more about the Warriors then trying to catch us for 2nd in the division, MJ has been playing better then SC has been the past few weeks so if that continues from now til the end of the season we could be seeing a Pats vs Warriors playoff series again. GAME ON!

RWAH
02-06-2015, 11:06 PM
PD 114 I'm with you the Warriors could leap frog the Broncos and that would be a fill the buildings series. Either way I think we finish in second and will get home ice. We should win either series but will be good hockey. After that it Brandon. We have showed well against them but the play off are not regular season. A key injury, a turn of momentum, the goalie steals a game.
Looking forward to the playoffs this season, I think we are in better shape than last year. Just need to stay healthy and play a 60 minute game
On that same line I thought Brown would get the start so Wapple could get a little rest. Don't have the count but Brown has 10 games on the WHL site but I think that is only 7 or 8 starts Has anyone got the stat on that?

Bighat
02-07-2015, 03:05 PM
Wow we beat the worst 3 teams in the league, shaw tv has lots of channels.

patsdude114
02-07-2015, 03:41 PM
Wow we beat the worst 3 teams in the league, shaw tv has lots of channels.

Then you should stay home and stop commenting on here and facebook as im pretty sure your that Richard guy as your comments both on here and on the facebook page are extremely similar.... maybe its not you but if its not then you should get in touch with him for a coffee sounds like you both have a lot of things in common

patsdude114
02-07-2015, 03:45 PM
The Pats have recalled prospect forward Jake Elmer ('98) for tonight's game against Spokane for his home ice debut!
Elmer has played one game this season with the Pats and in 41 games with Edge Midget Prep has 46 points (27G, 19A).

^from the facebook page

dsquared
02-07-2015, 05:20 PM
was doing some number crunching with my buddy with the Pats chances of getting 2nd place in our division. Any combination of the Pats winning 8 games and the Broncos losing in regulation 8 times secures the Pats 2nd spot in the division.

For those numbers to truly jive though the Broncos would not be able to get any loser points (stupid loser points how I hate it) with no loser points the Pats would get 78pts and the Broncos could only get 77pts.

Here are also some possible scenarios as well.....

21 GAMES LEFT

PATS 11-10 .523% 39W 84PTS
BRONCOS 17-4 .809% 40W 84PTS (clinch 2nd due to more wins)

PATS 7-14 .333% 35w 76pts
BRONCOS 12-8-1 .571% 35w 76pts (clinch for winning season series)

PATS 5-16 .238% 33w 72pts
BRONCOS 10-10-1 .476% 33w 72pts (clinch for winning season series)

Again I will say that stupid loser point really makes things more confusing and changes the numbers. I personally think the Broncos should worry more about the Warriors then trying to catch us for 2nd in the division, MJ has been playing better then SC has been the past few weeks so if that continues from now til the end of the season we could be seeing a Pats vs Warriors playoff series again. GAME ON!

I do not see the Pats going .500 from now til the end of the season. Too many games against teams we have struggled with: 2 x RD 2XBRD 2xMH 2XSC even 3 xMJ is not as automatic as it used to be. Thank Goodness for PA and Sask. A win tonight against Spokane would be a step in prooving me wrong. It would be nice to see them hit the 40W mark

Bighat
02-07-2015, 05:38 PM
I'm not Richard, and Scott I took your advice and sold my tickets. You should really get shaw tv tons of channels, by the way last year you were commenting on how we could only beat Saskatoon and Moose Jaw short memory you have. In 2 years I'll get my tickets again when this team will be good. My choice and free world to post.

patsdude114
02-07-2015, 06:50 PM
Don't have a short memory at all, for as many vets as we had last year it was a good thing we went 16-0 against those 2 teams otherwise we wouldn't have those banner hanging up as division winners. But Brandon put us in our place last year come playoff time. We played an enjoyable stype to watch but this years team is by far more exciting to watch as a fan then last years team. I don't think Cameron would be able to coach this young group we have as it was last year his young kids rode the pine.

But hey you stay home and watch tv sounds like that's exactly what you want to do anyways. Myself im lucky to watch 5-6 hrs of TV a week cause TV is boring as hell. Don't worry is real pats fans won't miss you one bit ;)

Bighat
02-07-2015, 07:07 PM
26 years.

D cherry
02-07-2015, 10:16 PM
Good game tonight the pp still needs work . Hobbs played the sh??s .should have sat the third . On a good note The pats have played better with Hilsendager back in the line up . Great job Jessse with two goals .

RWAH
02-07-2015, 11:14 PM
2 comments: impressed on Jesse 2nd goal he shot the puck in from just over the red line and so the tender had to play it then skated to the wall to intercept the tenders clear and fired it in the goal.
Thought Elmers played very well. took care of his job in the D end and has good vision skates well has size he will be on the team next year.

Fight Guy
02-08-2015, 04:03 AM
Pats vs Raider... I didn't make this one but watched it from work on my phone, which might I say, was surprisingly pleasant! Though I wasn't able to watch it too closely till the 3rd, I did notice some of the selfish play. Tonight sort of made up for Steel holding on to the puck as he went down in front of the empty net and getting goal instead of tossing it to wide open D'Amico (pretty sure it was D'Amico).

Pats vs Blades... Could tell this was definitely more of a team game, but they still didn't play that great. Mostly just sloppy play and missed opportunities. Though on the white board, posters were saying Gabrielle wasn't too impressive... He did lots! Had a few glorious opportunities where he either missed or fumbled the puck. One thing that I don't like is the constant shots from the half wall. He can get closer and make a move a lot of the time. He does have a great shot, but if there's no one in front of you, go for it! He was really starting to get under the Blades skin too.

The officiating was interesting at times and the PK at the beginning of the game was a bit much. I liked that Leschyshyn got time on the PP and PK. He looked really confident in this game and the extra ice time made him that much more comfortable. In all his games, he hasn't really shied away from anything, and that drive is going to be huge with him. It's also quite crappy that Cooper went down too. He quite obviously got hurt when he was sent into the boards legs first. Wonder how long that will be for and whether the Pats will be calling up forwards while they are out??

Pats vs Chiefs... This was a completely different game than anything we've seen since the Americas were in town I think. Not completely sure, but I think Spokane's 'keys to success' tonight were to 1. Go down slowly and dramatically in front of the net when you are battling with someone; 2.a) Hit everyone with an initial check/elbow to the head or; b) Do the same thing blind-sidedly immediately after that player has already been checked by another; and 3. Have your goaltender, at every opportunity, hold on to the puck behind the net and wait for the play to come to him and try to draw interference penalties. Could tell from the first time Hughson joined the race to the puck with two other players in the 1st. He pretty well got smoked and his helmet flew off. He complained after, but pretty sure the refs said right from there that they're not going to call that stuff if you're looking for it. HE did this the entire half of the game. I'm guessing he was warned the second time he was hit from standing around outside his crease. His own teammate was bumped into him and somehow his helmet flies off again. He stood there with his mask in his catcher complaining to the ref as the play continued up the ice! After that, he didn't seem to leave his crease as much. Loved that the ref that was there wasn't having any of it!

I'm surprised Christoffer played the whole game with all the elbows he took to the head tonight. Just battled through it though. Other than some of the borderline hits from the Chiefs, the first period was one of the most exciting in a long time. There were more hits in the first 10 minutes than I think there has been in the past 10 games! When Spokane got physical though, the Pats sent it right back. I was starting to give up on McAmmond a bit as he has looked a little out of place since coming back from injury, but he thrived in the first part of this game, when it was real physical. He looked like the McAmmond from before the injury. Kind of feel like he needs to be allowed to play physical to be able to play his game. With that being said, I have seen a Pats player get under an entire teams skin since Mike Reich.

Gabrielle looked like the 'Wheat Kings Gabrielle' that used to piss us off! It got to a point where after every whistle, literally the entire opposing line would get a physical and/or verbal shot in on Gabrielle, and he would just ignore it pretty much. The whole bench would then yap at him as he skated by. Plus, he laid some great hits! The one behind the net stands out in my mind. If he is allowed to play that way every game, he is going to be very successful here. What was I saying before about his puck luck??! Seems like his teammates also have more confidence in giving him the puck more often, as it he was kind of getting snubbed at times. Though that ties in with the selfish play that has been an issue. He could have had a few beautiful assists too, but they didn't go in the net.

Hopefully Paddock sees that letting physical players play physical is key to some of their success. Like I said, McAmmond looked like a different player tonight when he was running around hitting players. He was getting the puck and making plays.

Wagner has really got to be starting to miss Brooks. He's still having success, but him and Brooks are so good together, and he has dropped off a bit since he's been out.

Kailer Yamamoto... This kid can be scary! The way he whizzes around so quickly and smoothly, I could only imagine him on a top team! His only weakness though, is also his strength. Being so small, it's so hard to get him off the puck as he just skates around his opponent, and because of how small he is, when he IS caught, he is knocked off pretty easily. But he battles back and doesn't give up.

Elmer looked good tonight too. Muntain said exactly what I was thinking in that he was pretty hesitant at times early on, but warmed up as he got more ice time. Unlike Leschyshyn, who went out there and showed exactly how he can play and what we have to look forward to. Then again, he is also a 6th overall pick, so I would kind of hope he would. Anyway, Elmer has decent size for 16 and can see him having a good next season with the Pats. If not for Smith's size and potential, Elmer would probably be on the team this season. He is good with the puck and at times, didn't look out of place at all.

One last thing about the game, I agree. Hobbs had a bad game. He got out of position and turned around a lot, paired with that golf club he seems to be playing with... That was my lame attempt at a joke toward his puck control/handling skills. If there is one thing I want him to work on, it's that. It has really held him back at times and put the team in tough situations. Definitely mostly an off night tonight though as he has been great otherwise.

And Bighat...if this trade deadline really is what made you sell your season tickets, if you actually did, then like others said... Enjoy your Shaw programming and don't bother jumping back on the band wagon when THIS TEAM is good in two years. Saying that really just paints a silly picture of yourself. Your constant negativity is just annoying and makes you look like a goof. Yes, you're entitled to your opinion, just as much as I am entitled to sh** on it. I'm done giving you any light of day though, unless you actually have something decent to say, but it's my understanding you probably just watch the highlights at most now, so I guess I won't have to worry about that...??

Oops...wrote another novel :p

Fight Guy
02-08-2015, 04:15 AM
I do not see the Pats going .500 from now til the end of the season. Too many games against teams we have struggled with: 2 x RD 2XBRD 2xMH 2XSC even 3 xMJ is not as automatic as it used to be. Thank Goodness for PA and Sask. A win tonight against Spokane would be a step in prooving me wrong. It would be nice to see them hit the 40W markJust going to say, though they are in pretty tough against Brandon, they played a really good game against Red Deer last game and those can go either way. The Pats have also beat the Tigers their past two meetings, one of them being with THIS team, plus they haven't been winning so easily lately (back to back losses to the 'Canes). The Pats have shown if they play 60 minutes, they dominate Swift Current. And the last game against the Warriors, pretty sure the Pats didn't show up at all and still took 1pt out of it. The teams that concern me the most down the stretch are Brandon, Edmonton, and Prince Albert. You say thank goodness for PA, but they have given the Pats trouble all year.

I think the Pats will make it to 40 wins this season yet. These wins are building their confidence and the chemistry is coming more and more. It all depends on how the team plays down the stretch. They're definitely capable if they can get the consistent effort.

patsdude114
02-08-2015, 02:03 PM
Fight Guy I was gonna quote your novel but thought that would take up too much space..... just want to say your novels are always a great read :groovy: and I agree with so many points.

To be fair with one of your points about the selfish play against the Raiders, the coaches were not pointing at Steel for the selfish play on the empty net goal he got it was the selfish play of Wagner to try for the empty net on his side of the blueline which resulted in an icing call and if I recall correctly resulted in Paddock having to use his timeout to make a line change. There was many selfish plays that night where we didn't do the little things and tried to do everything as a 1 man unit.

As for the game last night I had made a comment to a buddy as well as tweeted to Kevin about how physical we are playing by far the most physical we have played all year long. And my god Paddock look at how many penalties we took while playing physical..... 3 penalties all game long maybe if you let them play physical they wont need to use their sticks as much. I don't think I have saw Wagner throw 3 hits in 1 game all season long, lord knows he gets about 10 great chances to throw a hit a game but normally turns the other way. That will change after his first NHL training camp next season though.

The last 3 or so games Gabrielle has been getting better and better and last night was by far his best game not even including his 2 goals. Just his overall play using his speed, throwing his body around and being that pests all us Pats fans saw last year in the playoffs. If he can keep that play up he opens up so much more for our other skilled players to do their thing as the opposition is more worried about Jesse then the other things.

I never thought id ever say this before but my god I wanted to see Smith Garbrielle or Christoffer run Hughson threw the boards last night. Im glad the refs didn't fall for his games last night and it looked good on him when Gabrielle scored that goal off his turnover.

patsdude114
02-08-2015, 02:44 PM
Here is an interesting stat since our trade with MH...... So many were so set on that Williams was only benefitting from his good +/- cause his D partner was Burroughs.

I for 1 am not a huge supporter of the +/- stat as 60% of the players on the ice do not deserve a + or a - stat but not getting into that discussion again lol

Williams +13 in 14 games 2g7a

Burroughs +3 in 11 games 10assists

Maybe just maybe we kept the right Dman......

And for sh*ts and giggles here is Hobbs stats since becoming a Regina Pat

Hobbs +8 in 14 games 5assists

Shooter
02-08-2015, 02:58 PM
Bighat- I can't Believe you sold your tickets.
You are sounding like a warrior or bronco fan. Anyways your missing out!

The Pats are a new product on and off the ice. The games are now a show and entertainment. The atmosphere is electric in Pat Nation. Hats off to the Pats owners and leadership.

It's only been 6-7 months and there will be more to come with this NEW vision.

Bighat your either in the game or in the way.
We need you to step up to plate and get back to business.
We may even buy you a beer.....after your back!

patsdude114
02-08-2015, 03:03 PM
Bighat your either in the game or in the way.
We need you to step up to plate and get back to business.
We may even buy you a beer.....after your back!

I can find a lot better things to give my $6 too then wasting it on bighat for a beer for him....like taking my $6 and putting it in the garbage can

Bighat
02-08-2015, 04:51 PM
You should save your $6 Scott and buy shaw tv. Shooter I wasn't going to buy tickets this year and at the last minute decided too and wished I didn't. I've had my tickets for 26 years and it's hard to let them go but I found myself missing more and more games. I like what the owners are trying and when they build the new rink that will be an experience. I guess we will see what they do in the off season to help the 19-20 yr situation. Also if the ticket prices go up. This team goes as far as wappel takes them.

D cherry
02-08-2015, 07:16 PM
All is talk about tickets and shaw tv sound like I'm back in high school . Anybody watch the games on the weekend . Fridays croud was good and Saturday not as big . The Pats hockey bug is starting to get around because the team is doing well and only will get better with time . And as for the Wapple thing you right ,because that's where all team start to build from is the goalie out . If you know anything about hockey . The boys believe In him and he helps teach them . After Saturdays game I seen Wapple talking To Hobbs and Daniel pointing around the ice you think he mite have been helping Hobbs out. Even when some people think Hobbs is the best D man . If you watched the game on Saturday Hobbs should have watched most of game from the bench .

RWAH
02-08-2015, 08:28 PM
So here is a look at the Pats and Swift remaining schedule Pats 10 home and 9 road. Swift 11 home and 8 road
Pats home (Brn - 2) (MJ - 2) (PA-RD - MH - Swift - Stoon - Koot - all 1)
Away games (PA - 2) (MJ - 2) (MH - RD - Stoon - EDM - Swift - all 1)
Swift home (PA - 3) (RD - 2) (MH - 2) (Spok - Koot - Let - Pats - all 1)
Away games (MJ -2) (Stoon - 2) (Pats - PA - Leth - Brn - all 1)
Each team plays identical (MH-2) (Koot-1) (RD-2) (Stoon-2) of the non playoff teams Swift has 8 games (Let-2 PA-4 MJ 2) The Pats have 7 games (PA-3 MJ-4) That leaves Swift with a game against Spok and Brn and the Pats play Edm once and Brn twice at home
This schedule is pretty balanced as neither team as an advantage and I don't see either team moving to an 80% win percentage well the other drops to a 40% so IMO it is near impossible for the Broncos to overcome the 11 points down and get second place

Fight Guy
02-09-2015, 12:09 AM
Yes...lots of game day tickets being sold lately. Things are definitely looking up.

The playoff picturenactually seems to be much more up in the air than originally thought. The only two teams i see holding their places are Brandon and Regina. Like RWAH said, with the way the Pats and Broncos have been playing, I don't see the Pats losing second. With the better play of Moose Jaw now too, SC has to keep winning to make sure they make the playoffs! The Central is even more up in the air. Calgary is looking very capable of catching the Tigers, especially if they continue to slide. Then Red Deer is right there too. The wild card situation could get very interesting. MJ, Kootenay, and Edmonton are all within that group, with Swift Current needing to continue to win if they don't want to join them. Prince Albert is in the mix too, but they're beginning to look less and less in there.

Though they aren't safe yet, it's kind of nice to know pretty well where the Pats stand with a month and half left yet. I'm still confident they will manage 40 wins too.

RWAH
02-09-2015, 02:46 PM
Just checked the warriors schedule and they will be in tough to catch Swift. Next week they make the BC swing (while curling is in their building) but they have 2 home games against Swift. They play Leth then through BC, I think they will need 8 or 9 or 10 points from those 6 games and winn both those home games. It is doable but it is uphill.

patsdude114
02-09-2015, 04:13 PM
I'm not pulling for mj by any means although Id love to see another pats vs warriors playoff series....... As long as the Warriors win the winnable games against KAM PG & VAN they will be fine I think im still trying to catch SC. A win against LETH would be great for them too.

Really looking forward to Friday's game against SC as we have yet to play them since our trades.

nivek_wahs
02-10-2015, 08:02 PM
If you are referring to the game being on access 7 as well the chances of that happening are slim to none as access communications hasn't been allowed to bring other shaw games this year as the 2 companies are having some issues with each other.

So odds are still very good that us fans who enjoying watching our pats on the road will still be stuck with the webcastGame is on Access channel 70.

witness
02-10-2015, 08:51 PM
Cool!
Thanks for that

patsdude114
02-11-2015, 01:05 AM
Thanks as well Kevin I seen it on Facebook earlier today as well (I think it was Facebook amyways) but either way I couldn't watch the game tonight as snow calls

chopper
02-11-2015, 09:18 AM
The MH game was very entertaining and like the last four games the Pats got a point because of Wapple. It was a slow 1st period again that hurt us. Langhammer wasn't good and had we been ready to play we could have been up 3-0 after one period.

In the last three home games we haven't played well in the 1st period. In fact the only good period IMO was the third against Saskatoon. Last night we got what we deserved but we could have stolen a "W" except for a few weak plays. Still happy with a point.

We need to get healthy down the stretch so that some chemistry can be built. We also have to keep searching for that 60 minute game, because it's been eluding us for a while now. Without too much veteran depth we really need Brooks and Cooper back.

D cherry
02-11-2015, 01:44 PM
Yes . If they could play the whole game like they did in the first five minutes of the third they would be a team that would be hard to beat . Those old rinks with the player boxes on different sides of the ice make for a long line change hard for the visiting teams . In MOP .

crashnbang
02-12-2015, 12:20 AM
You should save your $6 Scott and buy shaw tv. Shooter I wasn't going to buy tickets this year and at the last minute decided too and wished I didn't. I've had my tickets for 26 years and it's hard to let them go but I found myself missing more and more games. I like what the owners are trying and when they build the new rink that will be an experience. I guess we will see what they do in the off season to help the 19-20 yr situation. Also if the ticket prices go up. This team goes as far as wappel takes them.

Can you transfer your tickets to me?.. I'm serious.