A- Leblanc
A- Lenoski

Triton
08-08-2005, 01:39 PM
Captain-Webb(If he stays around)
Assistants-Leblanc,Day,Courchene...also maybe Derlago instead of Leblanc

WHEATMAN
08-08-2005, 03:12 PM
will be back i guarentee that he is gonna be our captain for sure, as for courchene i dont think he will ever be a assistant he doesnt play a very sound game

WHEATMAN
08-08-2005, 03:13 PM
wont be a A this year but in his OA season he will he missed all last season so putting him into a A this year is a bit pre mature

Triton
08-08-2005, 04:50 PM
Webb's hometown got an expansion team in the AJHL (Okotoks Oilers),so I imagine he might go there and play..hometown for his last year,plus his dad needs help on their farm.

WHEATKINGS 04-05 CHAMPS
08-09-2005, 11:48 AM
he played pretty sound when he was woopin kozak's a$$ last year :laugh:

Triton
08-09-2005, 12:26 PM
are you suggesting webb plays a sound game?

Webb is absolutely brutal.He gets beat wide all the time and puts his team in jeopardy when he gets those double minors.Thinks with his fist instead of his bean.I won't miss him if he left...actually I would prefer it.

WHEATMAN
08-09-2005, 12:54 PM
all i was saying is he plays better then courechene

WHEATKINGS 04-05 CHAMPS
08-09-2005, 01:37 PM
Day is a ----- I've said that since day 1!!!! I really hope that he get traded for a decent foward :clap:

BarksBaby4ever
08-09-2005, 07:05 PM
How did Day sleep on the ice? I don't think he was really sleepin' Everybody has off night's. He's a real damn good fighter though. Day is a what? Does the first letter of what you think Day is start with a p? I'd love it if Riley would of stayed on the Tigers but a trade is a trade.

langdak
08-10-2005, 03:32 AM
will be back i guarentee that he is gonna be our captain for sure, as for courchene i dont think he will ever be a assistant he doesnt play a very sound game

Is this the same kinda guarantee you made when you said that Brule would would be selected by Montreal in the draft?

Your 0 for 1 there champ.........sounds like you may be 0 for 2 shortly.

:thumb:

Triton
08-10-2005, 02:30 PM
Is this the same kinda guarantee you made when you said that Brule would would be selected by Montreal in the draft?

Your 0 for 1 there champ.........sounds like you may be 0 for 2 shortly.

:thumb:

Champ...sounds more like chump.

WHEATMAN
08-10-2005, 03:05 PM
he plays alright, but what he lacks the most is consistency, as for yeo, he is a solid guy who reminds me of webb, yeo will be good for us in years to come

WHEATMAN
08-10-2005, 03:08 PM
everyone with half a hockey mind knew that montreal should have taken him, that was a big mistake

langdak
08-10-2005, 08:07 PM
everyone with half a hockey mind knew that montreal should have taken him, that was a big mistake

maybe you should call up Bob Gainey and ask for his job

sounds like you know everything already, you might be the hockey god that everybody has been looking for, for a long time

Joe Hallenback
08-10-2005, 09:29 PM
maybe you should call up Bob Gainey and ask for his job

sounds like you know everything already, you might be the hockey god that everybody has been looking for, for a long time

I dont know whats crawled up your ass but If you actually watched the draft you would know how shocked the TSN crew was when Price's name was called out by Montreal and right after how happy Mclean from Columbus was to be able to grab Brule.

langdak
08-11-2005, 10:10 AM
I dont know whats crawled up your ass but If you actually watched the draft you would know how shocked the TSN crew was when Price's name was called out by Montreal and right after how happy Mclean from Columbus was to be able to grab Brule.

Absolutely nothing has crawled up my ass, and yes i did watch the draft, might i mention, the full 7 rounds....not the 1 round TSN had on.

My comments are simply based on the fact that he "guaranteed" Brule would go to Montreal............when in fact, i am quite glad that he didnt.

This goes back to another thread, so unless you know the whole story, probably best that you stay out of it chief.

I am anxiously awaiting the next guarantee from the Wheatman :clap:

Joe Hallenback
08-11-2005, 11:58 AM
Absolutely nothing has crawled up my ass, and yes i did watch the draft, might i mention, the full 7 rounds....not the 1 round TSN had on.

My comments are simply based on the fact that he "guaranteed" Brule would go to Montreal............when in fact, i am quite glad that he didnt.

This goes back to another thread, so unless you know the whole story, probably best that you stay out of it chief.

I am anxiously awaiting the next guarantee from the Wheatman :clap:

You see thats the great thing about message boards everyone can reply to anyone else who's posting.

Whether or not your happy Brule went to Montreal is irrelevent considering most "experts" had Montreal taking Brule at the slot. I would have guaranteed them picking Brule as well before the draft. Seeing as they have a prime Theordore already.

langdak
08-11-2005, 01:11 PM
You see thats the great thing about message boards everyone can reply to anyone else who's posting.

Whether or not your happy Brule went to Montreal is irrelevent considering most "experts" had Montreal taking Brule at the slot. I would have guaranteed them picking Brule as well before the draft. Seeing as they have a prime Theordore already.

I agree with you 100% as i did not expect Montreal to take Price either with Theodore around.

But there is also word of montreal trading with florida for Luongo but Florida wants Ryder as well, and the fact that Theodore is unrestricted next year

So who knows......maybe there was more of a valid reason why they took Price, they know things that we dont.

Thats why none of us are NHL Scouts or GM's

Joe Hallenback
08-16-2005, 11:42 AM
Ya I guess they have other things in mind with Theodore. Not that Price is a bad player but I like Brule alot

langdak
08-17-2005, 05:02 PM
Ya I guess they have other things in mind with Theodore. Not that Price is a bad player but I like Brule alot

I get spoiled having my season tickets and getting to watch Brule all the time, i feel the same as you about some other players i wish i got to see more often

Oh well...maybe one day :)