PDA

View Full Version : How Will The Rebels Do In 05/06?

RDRebelsfan
08-10-2005, 09:31 PM
Ok, it might be a little early for predictions, but where do you feel the Rebels will finish in the central? I'm putting my gut instinct on 2nd. The reason I feel they can finish 2nd is because they will be better than Swift Current, LEthbridge and Calgary. Calgary is losing a bunch of forwards, Swift Current I don't think is at that top 3 level yet and Lethbridge will be starting with an unproven goalie in Bolland. The Rebels are young up front, but Sutter has some size on the blue line. The Tigers however will once again take the central having a good base up fornt, on the blue line and in goal.

just my 2 cents.

Red celtic
08-11-2005, 01:01 PM
Even though Lethbridge is going to have a new goaltender I think they will be fighting for first place. Realistcally the Rebs will be fighting for third in their division. Unless they trade for some scoring up front. Wick and Rome can not do it on their own. We are very young up front and will be a force in a few years.

Courtney08-
08-22-2005, 05:54 PM
its extremely hard to say
Lethbridge starting with a new goalie
Calgary losing Ladd, Getzlaf..Etc
Med Hat Losing.. Meyer.. and all those guys
Swift i dont think has much to offer.. really unless out of some mirical they pick up some good goal scores and some good d... but i see them heading dead last like last year..
and red deer is losing people like Neufy,.. Fraser,.. Morris.. Neizner.. and not to mention Kuuks who was like the goalie.. mind you he couldnt skate that great but mad that kid would take a puck anywhere as long as it didnt go in the net.. he was our number one goalie basically! So its tough but Good Luck to them all my bets are
Med Hat
Red Deer
Calgary
Lethbridge
Swifty