PDA

View Full Version : season tickets???

J23
08-11-2005, 02:56 PM
I've tried calling Gavin Hamilton and the Rockets a few times now and I haven't received a call back, so hopefully someone here can help me! We renewed our season tickets for this upcoming season, and we also requested the seats next to us. Apparently, the cutoff for requests was July 22 and they were supposed to let us know shortly afterwards about our requests and such. However, we still haven't heard anything and seeing as how my calls wont get returned, I was curious if anyone knew the status on extra seats?? Is anyone else waiting to find out about extras or moving their seat? :confused:

Jovorock
08-12-2005, 09:38 AM
Hard to say but I would imagine they wouldn't allow extra seats. Last I heard there was about 800 on the season ticket wait list. Keep trying to call Gavin, tell the secretary that he isn't returning your calls, maybe ask to talk to Anthony.

IamBatman
08-13-2005, 02:47 PM
Have you tried calling Select your Tickets, even though they are terrible at what they do?

J23
08-13-2005, 05:19 PM
Have you tried calling Select your Tickets, even though they are terrible at what they do?
I did trying calling them, but all they can tell me is that there are apparently upwards of 900 people on the waiting list, which clearly, doesn't help me any. I'll try calling the Rockets office again on Monday, hopefully someone can give me some sort of an answer!! :)

MsHockey
09-11-2005, 09:25 AM
Seems there are over 1200 on the waiting list for Rockets Season tickets.
Tried to get two seats beside us... no luck :-(
There are ads running in the Kelowna paper where folks are offering to pay TWICE the cost of the seasons tickets just to get some.
I wouldn't sell mine for ANY price!

Do keep me posted on buses to games in Spokane !!!!

J23
09-11-2005, 01:18 PM
Well, Gavin came through for us... we got an additional two tickets next to the two we already had!! :) Definately lucked out, apparently there is something like 1500 people on the list, and they only had 60 to give out. Breathing a sigh of relief over here!

scamperdog
09-11-2005, 02:05 PM
With such demand for tickets does Kelowna put a freeze on the number of season tickets so that joeblow can still come to a game or two?

kelownakarl
09-11-2005, 05:21 PM
With such demand for tickets does Kelowna put a freeze on the number of season tickets so that joeblow can still come to a game or two?

Yes, that is why there is a waiting list.