PDA

View Full Version : Who will you guess will be the Captain this Year?

Tiger Trauma
08-13-2005, 08:43 PM
Who will you guess will be the Captain this Year?

bandwagonboy
08-14-2005, 04:01 PM
I think that Dorsett and Helm are too young for the C. Barker may or may not be here, lots of trade rumors and the possiblity of making the NHL surrounds him. And I don't know if giving the C to a fella with off ice problems and a poor work ethic is wise. Block is a great hard working fella but how much ice time will he get?

Russell will get alot of ice time and seems to be a quality person. Why not give him the C?

WHEATMAN
08-14-2005, 04:37 PM
what off ice problems did he have, in brandon he has a reputation of being a hard worker from what i hear

Tigerfan96
08-15-2005, 04:19 PM
Its not that barker isnt a leader on the ice, When he does play. There has been rumors of his behavior off ice isnt up to par. But he is a real nice guy and i think that most of the tiger players look up too him, due to the fact he has been with team canada and his draft spot. If he comes back this upcommin season and has an eye opening bye chicago, watch for him he will show everyone what he is capable of. But as a captain the tigers have alot of leaders there so it will be a hard decision

Flathead
08-15-2005, 07:47 PM
IMO, Chicago should send Barker back and tell him he's a long shot at playing pro. Mabye this would wake him up and he would show everyone what he can do EVERY night. His inconsistent play has to be of some concern to Chicago. I think you are right Tigerfan96 and Barker will have an eyeopener of a camp.

Tiger Trauma
08-16-2005, 01:02 AM
I think I have to go with Barker as well....More experience than russel...theres a few options for Willie to decide from

Courtney08-
08-22-2005, 06:29 PM
i think Barker or Russel.. Good choices
Derek Dorrsett is the cheapest player i have ever seen and i hope he gets his big time this year! he deserves it! Cheapest player I have seen in a long time

Rockin
08-27-2005, 08:56 PM
i think Barker or Russel.. Good choices
Derek Dorrsett is the cheapest player i have ever seen and i hope he gets his cked big time this year! he deserves it! Cheapest player I have seen in a long time
Wow, I grew up in Dorsett's hometown and that is just the player he is. I have watch him play lower levels of hockey and he is a goon. I agree with you, someone needs to clean his clock. I've never liked the guy personally or as a player (by the way, goon hockey is Kindersley hockey).

Tiger Trauma
09-01-2005, 01:47 PM
He's the kind of player you would love to have on your team..He doesn't take no **** from anybody...he works 200% each shift..and he's a ****disturber:)
I'm glad we have him...He took on dion phaneuf..last year in the playoffs(i cant remember if he actually fought him or not).....dion got a couple penalties from retaliating on him......He fights quite abit...and does some nice clock cleaning of his own :clap:

Tigerfan96
09-03-2005, 05:09 PM
I agree with tiger trauma. You have to have the antaginizer on your team if you wanna get the other team top players off there game. And what player in the W isnt cheap. You watch behind the play and they all have their own ways of getting away with things even the guys you see scoreing goals

Orv
09-19-2005, 10:43 PM
Wow, I grew up in Dorsett's hometown and that is just the player he is. I have watch him play lower levels of hockey and he is a goon. I agree with you, someone needs to clean his clock. I've never liked the guy personally or as a player (by the way, goon hockey is Kindersley hockey).

Finally someone who admits that!!!!!!

Go Ramblers

Courtney08-
09-23-2005, 11:46 PM
so who is the C and the A's

bandwagonboy
09-24-2005, 11:49 AM
Russell (C),
Maxwell, Dorsett and Todd (A's)

That's what someone said on the Tigers board.

I hope Russell gets the C all year round.

Tiger Trauma
09-30-2005, 12:59 PM
Well looks LIke Kris RUssel Is the Captain now

ynot
09-30-2005, 03:04 PM
Glad to see Russell got the C....he really deserves it! :thumb: