PDA

View Full Version : Edler & Raffl

Jovorock
08-22-2005, 02:50 PM
The Rockets two new Euro's are in town and practicing at Cap News Place. Edler the Canucks draft choice I heard was looking real good and Raffl was very impressive. My brother and nephew were watching them today. I'll get to see them tomorrow at 11am.

Jovorock
08-25-2005, 10:47 AM
Tick me off I went down there Tuesday and Wednesday and they weren't there? Got to see Dany Heatley Tuesday, Wade Belak, McLean, Germyn, Cutter, Fritz, Yonkman, Palin, Kobasew, Clayton Bartel and more.

I was really impressed with Dustin Sylvester, Ice draft pick. He is very small but very fast, good shot and will be exciting for the Kootenay fans.

Chipper
08-25-2005, 10:56 AM
Tick me off I went down there Tuesday and Wednesday and they weren't there? Got to see Dany Heatley Tuesday, Wade Belak, McLean, Germyn, Cutter, Fritz, Yonkman, Palin, Kobasew, Clayton Bartel and more.

I was really impressed with Dustin Sylvester, Ice draft pick. He is very small but very fast, good shot and will be exciting for the Kootenay fans.
Hey Jovo did it look like Dustin has grown over the summer? He looked very impresive as a 15 year old in a couple games last year, who knows maybe he will be another Nigel Dawes.

Jovorock
08-25-2005, 11:25 AM
Hey Jovo did it look like Dustin has grown over the summer? He looked very impresive as a 15 year old in a couple games last year, who knows maybe he will be another Nigel Dawes.
I don't know how big he was last September, but he looks 5'7" 140lbs, very small. But he doesn't look out of place beside NHL and AHL'ers. If he is there today I'll give you another reply, but he will be a good one to watch this year in Cranbrook.

Teaps
08-26-2005, 04:22 AM
So how are the rookies lookin Jovo? Have u been to any of the practices? Looking forward to main camp next week!

Jovorock
08-26-2005, 06:35 AM
I went down to Cap News Place yesterday and Raffl and Edler weren't there again, I guess they were there only Monday? Scott Hannan was there yesterday and looked really good.

I even went down to Prospera yesterday for a half hour and watched Rockets rookie camp. I guess there is 200 of them there, watching the two groups that were on the ice at the time there was 3-4 guys that really showed potential. Over all I was impressed with the rookies.