PDA

View Full Version : Appleby out for 2 months...

Fight Guy
01-24-2005, 10:55 AM
During the first period of Friday nights game against the Hurricanes, he suffered a knee injury that's apperantly identical to Bubnick's. This is quite the loss, but I think the Pats will be able to manage.

grumphy
01-24-2005, 11:11 AM
To bad, I think they will miss him down the streach, no good seeing they are in so tight with MJ

Fight Guy
01-24-2005, 11:22 AM
By the looks of things, I don't think the Warriors will be much of a problem. They havent been playing well and haven't done a whole lot since their 3 or 4 game run back when Shockey was fired. I don't think the Warriors will be making the playoffs.

grumphy
01-24-2005, 11:35 AM
You could be right--------here's hoping

Billy Blade
01-24-2005, 01:36 PM
Well I would be glad if the Blades could do you guys a favour taking Moose Jaw back-to-back this week... but then of course they'll also have to finish it off by knocking the Pats off too. ;)

witness
01-24-2005, 01:43 PM
Tough break for a 20 year old and the Pats just can't catch a break. The Pats will really miss him on the PK. The good news is that Linekar might be ready to go next weekend. Did something happen to Matic against Red Deer?
I have to agree on the assessment of the MJ team. The Pats are a better team. I watched the PA vs MJ game on Sat. MJ has some very talented front end players, but have next to nothing on the back end. Other than Park and Kerr, they don't have a d-man who can pass the puck. MJ amount zero attack and only have one (maybe two) good scoring chance. PA didn't have to work extremely hard to get the win

Fight Guy
01-24-2005, 04:55 PM
I don't recall anything happening to him. He didn't get a whole lot of ice time though. And nothing was said in the paper today, so nothing that I know of.